Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE
--

Then the next ritual took place. 

Starting with my mom, one by one, all knelt in between my legs and tasted, from the cup of my cunt, the honey-blood-semen syrup with the tip of their tongues. And my mom took me on to her lap; kissed all over my face, and wanted to know whether I had any pain. I said no. 

-

I was laid again on my back and my real father i.e. uncle Dev entered me. Mom and aunt were on either side of my wings, kneeling, and sucking each one of my breasts. And Bhavana was kneeling on my head end, kissing my mouth. Coming behind the ladies, in doggy style, my brother Anand entered aunt Saroj and Rahul entered my mom and grandpa entered Bhavana. It looked as if the saying of the old proverb, 'Birds of a feather flock together' had come true.

Needless to say our orgy went on and on. 

--

In the third round, my brother accounted for my crush on him. I had his big beautiful cock beating mad my pussy than any other pricks. We fucked in the crowd but like secret lovers. "Am I as good as mom?" I murmured in his ears. 

"But your cunt grips so tight around my cock," he murmured back. 

"Is that a complaint?" I asked. 

"It's a compliment," he answered.

--

We stayed there seven days. Lot of things happened on those seven days. All cunts were behind grandpa most of the time for the divine bliss his rejuvenated cock blessed in them. 

My mom was found pregnant. All congratulated my brother Anand. Mom in shyness hid her face behind Anand's back. Anand beamed proudly. 

On the same day I pulled Anand away and demanded him a child in me. Induced by my question he fucked me then and there. 

Others thought, it was part of our routines, because on another side, Bhavana was sliding her cunt on grandpa's pole. 

I wanted my brother to fuck me as he fucked mom on that rainy night in our kitchen. He made me bend forward against a low branch of a fruit-bearing tree and split my cunt with his thick cock from behind. It gave me an immense pleasure. Reenacting the mom's kitchen scene gave me a secret satisfaction.

--

Our grandfather made us known that with his newly acquired body, he cannot enter the world of mortals. That made us sad. But he declared that, with his ever presence as an immortal in Himalayas, our family members could come at anytime to Swargadwaar even without a virgin to lead. That made us happy.

Taking charge as priest, our grandfather conducted our marriages. I was married to Rahul; and Bhavana to Anand. 

And on the eighth day morning, we left Swargadwaar and our grand father to the southern city of Chennai. 

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 11:14 AM