Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

As grandpa told we plucked flowers and made two garlands. And we all got rid of our cloths and stepped into the sangam (confluence) to take a dip. 

I didn't know how others felt, but I was a bit shy to show my properties. I had seen the nakedness of uncle Dev, Rahul, aunt Saroj and Bhavana. But of others, I hadn't. 

Grandpa was an old man and his snake was sleeping head down, out of his white bush. Mommy was in good shape: her boobs and bums were the biggest and she had come well prepared, shaving her broad cunt. And it was at my brother's cock that my eyes settled: it was as long as that of grandpa, but young and shining. 

I didn't miss to notice the fire in the eyes of aunt Saroj and Bhavana, staring at his cock, the same way I did.

--

The water was warm, very warm, and started building up our carnal desires. I wanted to swim across into the arms of my brother, but had to restrain thinking the rituals. 

Grandpa ushered us to the top of the rock. Lot of space was there. The statue of the Devi was as large as life. In front of it was an altar as wide a dining table. 

Grandpa applied sandal paste on my limbs and breasts and cheeks and forehead and garlanded the statue and me. Then he laid me on the altar with my head to the goddess. 

And he raised a question, "Who's right is it to initiate this virgin, among the gents present here?" 

"It's mine," Rahul claimed, "Because I'm the one going to marry her."

"But we follow incest;" interrupted my mom, "In that order, her brother Anand is closer than others."

"In that case, her father is a closer relative than her brother," uncle Dev opined.

"But her father is a faceless man, my darkroom lover," my mom laughed. "And who knows who he is and who can fetch him here, now?" 

"I can," replied uncle Dev and raised his right hand. In it was a ring, glittering.

"Ah, my serpent-ring!" shouted my grandpa.

All others marveled and understood what it did mean. 

For me it was more than a pleasant surprise. A lump I felt at my throat. Mom was in tears and rushed into her brother's hands, kissing him fervently. "Why didn't you tell us that it was you, when I narrated my story?" she asked uncle Dev.

"Because I had vowed at the ashram, not to open out the secrets. And now here I break my vow, in front of our goddess, for a suitable cause."

My grandfather was apprised of the situation and he was extremely happy to know the connections. And I had a feeling of belonging. After all I was neither an outsider, nor a southerner, as I believed all these days.

"Look, Devika darling, you were lamenting of your origin," aunt Saroj told me, "And now you turned out to be a perfect product of this family. Are you satisfied now?"

"Ham, mousi (yes, aunt)." I wept.

--

So it was decided that uncle Dev, my real father, to fuck me first. 

My mom was so happy. She herself opened the bottle and poured honey into my vaginal slot. And she poured some more honey on her right palm and was about to apply it on to Uncle Dev's erected cock.

--
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 11:02 AM