Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

With grandfather in lead, other things fell in groove. We took 14 mules, including standbys, for 8 persons and the luggage. Outright purchase and lot of money, for the traders didn't agree to give their animals on hire to such an unheard of a place. 

On the way, grandpa told us how he had come alive out of the snow burial. The place he was buried by the avalanche was a running stream and it turned out to be a miraculous warm stream, which melted away the snow to help him, breath. 

--

In a day's journey we reached the point where we were supposed to spot the goddess Nagnadevika in the form of a crane. Anxiety gripped me of my fidelity to bring the crane out there. 

And it was grandpa who spotted the crane first. The same bird, which shitted on me, that led me to Bhavana and our family and up to this point. Spotting the bird, grandpa once again danced, lifting me off the floor. 

From that point we followed the bird. It flew up along the Ganges for half a day. 

Then arrived at the place where our grandpa was buried by snow. A stream from left was flowing into the Ganges. 

From there onwards the bird started flying westward and we followed it by the warm stream. 

On our way, with our grandpa in lead, we sang the following song:

The gateway of heaven to where we go; The fruit of love is there to win.

To pass the path, appalls with wind and snow, We take with us a beau virgin.

O Swargadwaarike, show us the way!  O Nagnadevike, lead us today!

It's pure indeed the meals we make in-door, And flavored by blood relations.

Pigs run out on streets to filths and devour;  Sermonize on regulations.

O Swargadwaarike, show us the way!  O Nagnadevike, lead us today!

Cunts and cocks from afar would come and go; Donating claps, aids in a row.

Cunts and cocks of same-same blood mellow, The home; and love and pleasures flow. 

O Swargadwaarike, show us the way! O Nagnadevike, lead us today!

Mom and dad, train your children to make love, Family love would bring good luck.

Sons and fils, serve your parents in home-love, Recycling is richness; so, fuck!

O Swargadwaarike, show us the way! O Nagnadevike, lead us today!

--
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 10:54 AM