Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

My mom thus had completed her story and it was received with applause. Aunt Saroj went up to my brother Anand and hugged him. 

"Like to have a lighthouse trip, Saroj?" Uncle Dev commented; at which all laughed.

"Silly, I am moved to know that he is our father's son," said aunt Saroj; at which all became quiet and smiled.

"But, on the whole, the only outsider is me," I lamented, "who is not an outcome of this family seed."

"Don't talk nonsense," Uncle Dev shouted at me. "You are our princess, our hope and our way to the Himalayan deity."

"So the Himalayan idea is not dropped yet?" I observed. 

"A Himalayan idea it is," said uncle Dev. "And we are starting in a day or two. And Devika is to be on guard till we reach the shrine."

The proposal was accepted in one voice.

##

Swargadwaarika

On an auspicious day, at an auspicious time we started our pilgrimage. 

It was a three days journey to Haridwaar. On the way, we happened to cross our native place. Bhavana proposed a visit to the temple ruins of Nagnadevika, but my mother advised otherwise. Mom said that the deity was a real tempter and would divert us from our path and it would end up in soiling me, who was their only hope left in the family. And she assured Bhavana a visit and a sure orgy, on our return journey, at the historical remains. And it was accepted as sensible and we moved on.

At Haridwaar, we took a dip at Ganges. The flow was cold as ice. If it was so cold at that level, how cold it would be at the height of Swargadwaar, I wondered. 

From Haridwaar we went up to Rishikesh, where the sacred Ganges touches the ground. 

There on a plateau, we approached the horse traders to get us mules for the uphill journey. Uncle Dev took Anand and Rahul to assist in his negotiation. 

--
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 10:46 AM