Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

By the grace of the goddess, I had my cunt opened by our dad and opened to my son as well on his virgin fuck. Having had the taste of a young cock in my cunt, I didn't allow my son to rest. It was something like my second honeymoon. And I taught my son all that I learned from my father and my darkroom lover. 

My son was keen on learning and satisfying me of all my wishes. 

--

We went on a city tour one day. I wanted to see the new lighthouse, but the security man denied us permission. My son bribed him and we went up by the lift. From top, it was a grand view we get of the sea on one side and the city on the other side. 

Suddenly my son said, 'I want to fuck you, mom, at this elevation.' 

A crazy idea it was and a dangerous one too. If we were spotted out, our story would stink, thanks to media world. But the idea was so sensational that my cunt started watering. I held my sari raised and swayed my hip at my son. 'Come on my boy, fuck me then.'

But he insisted we both should do it in nude. And in no time he was naked, his big thing challenging me. I hesitated, but my cunt was itching to have his cock. So I too bared my secrets. 

'Which view you want to have, sea view or city view?' my son asked me.

'City view,' I answered.

He made me to hold the handrail on the city view side. He came around and entered me from behind. And he fucked me like a bull. My boobs were hitting against the handrail and I was scared of his fucking force that I may fly over the handrail and land on my head in the pavement below.

'How is the city view, mom?'

'It's stretched below at a mock able level.'

'How do you feel this high point fuck, mom?'

'As if I am flying! Fantastic! And how do you feel, my son?'

'As if I am fucking a holy cow at the top of the world.' 

'It's a crazy idea.'

'What to do? Your motherly cunt drives me crazy. Ah, here I cum...'

And he lodged his cock deep in my cunt and discharged. I simmered with him. And our juices surged out of my cunt and flowed down along my inner thighs.

--

When we climbed down, there we found a young woman with the security man. Both were grinning at us in a sheepish manner. 

'Who is this?' my son asked the security man. 

'Never mind, she's my daughter-in-law. She's come here to give me my lunch.'

We smiled at the woman and said, 'Hello!'

The woman then raised her hand and it held a binoculars. We were shocked. 

But the woman laughed and commented, 'Super show.'

The security man tweaked one of her breast and said, 'Top ideas come only to top class people.'

The woman laughed. And in a hurry we left the place and the city.

In our small town, at our own house, we lived and loved as free birds, till Devika spied on us on that rainy day.

--
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 10:41 AM