Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE
MANJULADEVI & ANAND

My husband earned some money working in gulf countries and we could build the house we live now, and purchase some agricultural land 15 km away from our town. 

My husband died in an accident when I was at my 30th year. I could have remarried, but I decided against in order to bring up my beloved children. 

--

One day I took Anand with me to have a look at our fields. He was 18 years old then. We had sugarcanes on our lands in that year. We were walking on the northern boundary of our field where Anand toed a stone and fell down. And then, to our surprise, the stone looked like a statue covered by earth and grass. Anand dug it up and, to my astonishment; I was face to face with something like Nagnadevika. It was a small size statue of a naked goddess. 

Anand went into the field to wash that statue off mud. I waited, but in the mean time I felt the well-known hotness building up in my body. I went into the field in search of my son. And there, near the canal, my son was standing naked with the statue in one hand and his mammoth erection in the other hand.

As I knew why it was, I went near, took the statue from his hand and placed it down. I knelt in front of my son and took his erection into my mouth. He groaned at my action, but showed his liking by moving his thing to and fro through my lips grip. My cunt and mouth were watering in the face of my situational luck.

I noticed a patch of lush green grass on my left. The spot was well hidden by the tall sugarcanes. I got up, made myself as naked as the goddess and spread my sari on the grass patch and invited my son over there. He was staring at my big-big boobs and pleasure garden. 

I pulled him towards me by his cock and wanted to know, 'Is this your first encounter or had you have experience?'

His lips quivered but words didn't come out. I lay on my back and stretched my thighs in an inviting gesture. He stepped in and hovered on me. I pulled him down. He fumbled his cock with my cunt. And it was a clear indication that he was at his first fuck. 

I rolled him off on his back and straddled him. My favorite position, trained well by our dad. His cock stood far bigger than that of my husband and as big as of my father. The size itself delighted me. I held it and guided its huge head into my tunnel. And I slid down on it to fill up my cunt to its very depth. I gave my boobs in his hands and shoved my cunt on his cock. And I moved my buttocks up and down. His hardness, stretching through my tunnel, and its broad head hitting against my womb gate, triggered my cunt to surge in bliss. 

My son, pressing and squeezing at my breasts, fucked back at my cunt from below. As my cunt seeped in its secretions his cock swam through its greasy grip. Suddenly, then, his cock head swelled and spewed out seeds to fill up my sheath. And I collapsed sweetly on him and purred like a pet animal in satisfaction.

--

He wanted to take the goddess to our home, but I said no. He installed it facing north, in the spot, where he had toed it. But by then we had our second urge to fuck. I led him to the same spot where we fucked first and, this time, I had him on top and trained him to plough my pleasure garden. 

--
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 10:39 AM