Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE
NIYOG

And we proceeded to Andhra Pradesh. We got appointment with the baba and had his dharsan too. They had allotted us a residential hut, where we had to cook our own meals. 

They took me to a clinic and a complete set of test was conducted: all scientific; nothing like spiritual. 

The third day, baba called me alone. 'Would you keep our holy secrets for ever?' was his question.

'I will.'

'Swear in the name of goddess.'

'I swear.'

'You will be put in a dark room. God will come in the guise of a young man. Don't try to make out his identities and don't ever reveal your identities or address. Is that ok with you?'

'Ok.'

'You can go now. Don't tell your husband anything. Come in the evening taking a perfumed bath. Cleanliness is important.'

--

In the evening I was sent into a dark chamber. It was so dark that I was not able to assess even the size of the room. I was blinking. 

Suddenly I heard a low male voice. I responded. He located me and led me to a soft bed. It was only six seven steps to the bed, but our bodies dashed with one another in the dark and it thrilled me.

Once we seated on our bed, he took my hand and placed it on a warm long hardness. I perceived immediately what it was. I ran my fingers though its length and girth. Its bulbous head smeared a sticky wetness on my palm.

{'Ithi neekosaram, ishtamaayanda?'} he said something like that in Telugu. I told him that I could follow only Hindi but to some extend Tamil. Then he repeated it in Hindi, 'Yah tumare liye. Pasand aaya? (It's yours. Like it?)' He said this in a husky voice.

'It's huge; I'm going to like it.' I replied in the same husky tone.

'You are also huge, at your boobs and thighs,' he said running his hands all over my boobs and thighs. 'Why don't you undress?'

In no time I was naked in his hands, willingly. He pressed at my breasts and sucked at them. He squeezed my thighs and buttocks and ran his hand on my mound of Venus. I kissed allover his face and at his mouth. He had no mustache, but long hair. He was very young. His body was hard as board but his skin was soft. 

'Your pussy is bulged out like a burger,' he said, 'And would be great to have a mouthful.'

'Hush,' I interrupted, 'Not like a swamiji at an ashram.'

'A swamiji indeed. Premananda Swamy going to fuck Amruthananda Mayi.'

I laughed at his absurdity. But who knows, he could be a hired hand. He traced my cunt with his mouth and started eating it fervently. I started pulling at his long hairs and yielding him my drooling snatch. He seemed to be more interested in sucking at my slit, but forgot not to provoke at my clitoris. I squirmed and urged him to put his cock in to my sheath.

He laid himself on his back and pulled me over him. 'If you want it so urgently, then take the mantle and fuck me as you like.'

I mounted on him and fed his cock into my eager cunt-hole. I rode him like an experienced jockey. Dad, in those three months I fucked him, liked to have me mostly in this position; now this young lover too is of the same taste, I ruminated. 

His stiffness, moving up and down, was stretching my dripping vagina. And he was pressing and pulling at my breasts. It was like a blind man leading a blind man and falling into a pit of honey. 

-

In less than 10 minutes I groaned and collapsed on his chest. He rolled me on my back and continued our fucking from an attacking position. I never stopped my moaning and my cunt was frothing at his forceful strokes. I was heading to my second peak when he matched his outlet and filled my pit with his seeds.

-

We fucked three times in that night.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 10:13 AM