Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

'What a great fuck, Manju beti, and such a tight sheathed fuck I never had in my life before. Will you allow me to fuck your pussy, hereafter, again and again?'

'Sure, dad. I had never imagined fucking would give me this much pleasure. My pussy is yours. Promise me, you will not seek any other slut.'

'Why should I? I promise in front of this naked goddess that I will not quench my thirst but with your tight sheathed pussy.'

'Give me something as a token of your promise.' I wanted to register.

He removed a golden ring from his little finger, raised it and said, 'This ring will be the token of my promise I made on the day I opened my daughter's virgin cunt with my fatherly cock at the temple of our goddess Nagnadevika.' And he put it on my left hand ring finger.

And we kissed and he was exited like a just married groom. I showed him the stone carvings on the temple roof. And together we registered them in our minds.

And at home we forgot not to put them into practice. It was so fulfilling a sexual life I had with our dad. We assumed a life of a husband and wife and looked after Dev and Saroj as our children. 

Every night I slept in his bed and had him in my cunt the way I fancied.

--

But there was a lover, a South Indian, who was after me all my school finals. I liked him, of course, for his good looks and his position. He was an engineer doing some power project in our region. But then I was mad after my father too because of his pleasure drills. 

I didn't keep away my cunt even a single night from the pleasure play of my dad's cock-strokes. And in three months I had the fruit of our action. I was pregnant. 

I didn't tell my dad. I thought he would fear the world and destroy the baby. But I wanted to have his baby as a token of our love. That's how I came to the decision to run away with the South Indian engineer. 

Promptly, by then, the engineer's project came to an end and I left the place with him.

With a nice heartening flashback like that one would not be ashamed to admit her past. 

I prepared to face my husband and the consequences. 

--

Next day, early in the morning, I woke up my husband with coffee in my hand. He was startled by my call. And the redness in his eyes proved his sleepless night. 

I waited till he took his coffee. And then I sat on the edge of his bed. 'I'm sorry. I never had the courage to come out with the truth. But then why should I be open and destroy your peace, when I have no intention to whore out of you? It was my father, I admit, who fathered our son.' I confessed.

I could read the shock in his face. He pulled me to his chest and patted me at my back. 'I pity you. It could have been a horrible experience, a daughter being molested by her own father. I had saved you indeed. I'm proud of it. Never mind, I'll bring up Anand like my own son.'

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 10:05 AM