Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

It was our dad who made me pregnant.

It was my eighteenth birthday. Dad bought me new dresses. It was early in the morning. I got up, took bath and was naked in front of the mirror, powdering my armpits. Suddenly, behind me there, was our dad. I went numb. But he kissed my temple and said, 'What a big woman you have grown into!' and gone.

By the time I was ready, dad was busy with Dev and Saroj to see them off to school. Dad had told me the previous day that he wanted to take me to a temple on my birthday. 

On our way to the temple, I reminded him, 'Dad, you were telling that you would take me to a temple in Himalayas on my 18th birthday."

'That's right. Not on your birthday, but at your 18th year. This whole year we can go. But I tell you the temple where we go today is part of that Himalayan temple. The deity here in this temple is called 'Nagnadevika', who indeed would come as a crane in Himalayas to show us the route to 'Swargadwaar'. So I thought it would be apt if we pray here on this memorable day.'

The temple was an old one and a ruin. From the memoirs narrated by Saroj and Dev you can easily guess that it was the same temple, where our father was first initiated by his mother; and Saroj was broken in by Dev; and fucked after by dad on the day he married her; and, later, Rahul was initiated by Saroj on dad's insistence. Such was its connection with our family.

We went into the temple. It was a deserted one. Inside the holy chamber we lighted up an oil lamp. And in the light the deity emerged in her granite nudity. I felt a current of hotness slowly crept into my body as if I was getting charged to spend it on someone nearby. 

Dad prostrated in front of the deity. I followed him, but on my knees and elbows, keeping my breasts and pussy off the ground, as it is an injunction to women. When dad stood up, I could notice in his dhoti an up tent in front. My boobs likewise were taut and swelled as well was my creaming pussy. 

Dad murmured in my ears, 'The name of the deity is Nagnadevika (naked goddess); we ought to pray in our nakedness.'

I was happy to get out of my cloths. Once naked, I looked stealthily at dad's side. He was huge. His cock was double the size of a banana I used a week back to masturbate. I was scared, though I wanted to have a fuck by it. 

'O my young woman, your upturned boobs and puffed out cunt are too much,' dad lamented, 'I want to break in you here and now, but I have the duty to preserve you for Swargadwaar.' 

Though I was scared by the size of his cock, I got depressed by his intention to postpone the fuck he wanted to have. Such was the effect of lust on me, aroused by that goddess. I pleaded, 'But papa, you said this temple is part of that temple.'

'Yes, that's true, but your first fuck ought to be up in Himalayas.'

'But, papa, I'm itching to be fucked now. If you're not going to do it here and now, I'll find some other cock out there. Where then is the question of my first fuck in Himalayas?' I said arrogantly. 

Dad didn't talk after that. He took me in his hands and right away sucked at my breasts. His cock was hitting at my abdomen and drawing wet lines with its secretions. I enjoyed his hands pressing at my bums. I put my hand in between, held his cock and pushed it down to my vagina. 'How many days had I masturbated imagining a cock and here is a real big one, by the grace of goddess!' I thought.

'I admit, I too had the urge to fuck you here and now,' my father interrupted. 'As you said, if you seek out some other cock... why should I lose my beautiful doll to some other brute? My dream to go to Swargadwaar may not come true in this birth, but it can wait in the face of my daughter's offer.'

Dad lowered me on the granite floor. Spread-eagled was I, lying there at the feet of goddess, to be taken by my dad. He knelt in between my stretched out thighs and bend his head and kissed at my pussy blossom. I raised my hips an inch as a gesture and he licked at my slit with a few quick swipes. 

Then he stretched on me, placing his big mushroom head of his penis at my slit. He gave a push, but it didn't get in. He tried three four times, but failed. He was about to get up and I was alarmed. I pulled him down. 

'What are you getting up for? I'll not allow you to get off. Fuck me, dad. Put it in.'

'Manju darling, your hole is narrow. Let me put some oil. I will not leave this place without stuffing your little pussy with papa's big thing and emptying my balls into your craving hot pit.'

That made sense. He took some warm oil from the burning lamp and applied it into my slot and on his cock. He wiped dry his oiled fingers on the back his head. And he placed his big cock head again at my opening and gave a mighty push. This time I too loosened my cunt hole to help him in. And that worked out. An inch of his cock got through the neck of my cunt. I felt a sharp pain, but it was momentary. He stopped and gasped but didn't give up. Another push. And another inch got in. I encouraged him by lifting up my pussy and pushing against. He put down his weight and inch-by-inch the whole length nudged in and filled up my sheath. Now it was my turn to gasp. 

'Oh, what a tight hole yours is! It's so clamped around the full length of my cock, I doubt if I can move it.'

'O papa, don't say this and that. Fuck me and just fuck.' I pulled at him.

He moved his cock in and out and that was the sweetest sensation I had in my life. I lifted my buttocks and fucked him back. 

Time went by.

Roof of that holy chamber had eight stone carvings in eight directions, depicting celestial nymphs fucked by bearded saints, in different postures.

I wanted to be fucked by my dad in all those postures. And here, in real, his fatty cock is splitting the hell of my cunt. I felt a tremendous bliss through my abdomen and it shook my whole body. 

Time stood still. 

And I collapsed on the ground. Dad didn't stop his drive, but speeded up instead. I was moaning and moaning. And suddenly he crushed his pelvis at my groins and let out a cry like a bull. His cock head swelled out of proportions against the tender walls of my cunt and burst opened a floodgate, which filled me with hot gushing lava.

A few minutes later, regaining my senses, I said, 'Thank you pa.'

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 10:01 AM