Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE
Manjuladevi

Dad was very kind to me, of course, no doubt. 
But I had become pregnant and was afraid that if dad came to know he would ask me to abort the baby. I wanted to have it. So I ran away from home with a man who was in love with me more than a year then. He was a South Indian and he brought me to this part of the country. He married me and we had our first baby, a boy, named after my dad, Anand. 

--

Two years since, one day, my husband told me that he wanted to have a second baby, a girl this time. I laughed and told him to try his best. But he shocked me with his reply. 

He said, 'Manju, if I'm able to, why should I ask for your permission? I know I'm sterile. I was tested a number of times and I know it too well."

'But I don't see any thing wrong with you.' I said.

'I know there is nothing wrong with my organ or my desires. What I mean is I'm germ-free; no way capable of giving you a baby.'

'But we've a boy already...'

'Let's not go into that,' pat was his reply. 'But I promise I'll never go into it and ask you, who fathered him.'

I sprang up in shock and ran into the next room. I threw myself face down on the floor and was rocked by the waves of shame. I didn't go to his bed, that night. And I couldn't get a sleep either. 

Old memoirs, I thought I had done with, waved in:

--
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 09:53 AM