Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE
Interlude - Family Reunion 

Uncle Dev stopped his story abruptly at this point. I expressed, "Uncle, it's not fair: You've not properly concluded."

Uncle Dev cleared his throat and continued, "Bhavana brought me here and introduced me to her mom. Her mom looked at me as if I have arrived from another planet. She didn't receive me or said a word; but hurried away in to a nearby room. 

Bhavana was upset. I told Bhavana to cool down. And I entered the room where her mother was. And to her mother, I apologized for my thoughtless love with her daughter. 

She forgave me on the ground that she too had her affair with my son, in the same way. We opened up our minds and found out that we had similar tastes. So we married and allowed our children also..."

--

"Enough, Dev, enough," busted in aunt Saroj, "it's time to open up our secret. 
Listen children, I'll tell you what happened, on that day. When I saw Bhavana brought in Dev, I recognized him at once, and was hit by an emotional wave. I sought where to weep; and I entered into my room and wept there. Dev followed me in; and I fell on him and we kissed again and again and wept together."

Bhavana cut in, "In that case, you knew uncle in advance, ma?"

Her mother smiled, but her eyes were bordered with tears. "Who wouldn't know one's own brother?" 

I was stunned by the sudden proved link. Bhavana fell on her mom and beat her like a mad child. My mother pulled the girl and took her to her bosom and Bhavana broke down. Rahul too was on tears, sitting on one side. 

"It was not our intension to hide you anything, dear children, but we were waiting you to mature." Saroj aunty said. "And mean time, Devika entered our life."

"We were thrilled, when we heard from Devika, of her mother-brother love," Uncle Dev chimed in. "We at once resolved to marry Rahul to Devika; and Bhavana to Devika's brother. We traveled to her home. And you know what?" Uncle Dev looked around.

"What?" I questioned him in a silly voice.

"We found to our pleasure, at Devika's home, our own didi (elder sister). Yes, Devika's mom Manjuladevi turned out to be our didi." Uncle Dev concluded.

There was a pin drop silence. 

I took it first as a joke, but by the look of my brother Anand it dawned on me. 

And I turned myself about from them, and wept. Aunt Saroj understood my emotions and took me to her lap and kissed me. "Devika darling, you're also a gem of this family and it's you who has brought us all together." 

I quieted down from my sobbing and tried to make a smile. "No auntie, the credit must go to Bhavana. It was she who had brought uncle and it was she who had brought me and that which led to my mother, your sister."

Bhavana looked up at me with great affection. And she stretched her arms and I went into them. In no time everybody was in every ones arms.

Once our emotions were subsided Rahul asked my mom, "Auntie, now it's your turn. Would you tell us what made you to run away from granddad's home?"

My mom looked at every one and smiled. "So you want to hear out my story also. Ok, then, have it." And she started narrating:

--
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 09:48 AM