Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE
--

'How come the inspector agreed to bring me back?' I wondered.

'I told him that I would open-out the secret of the baby to the world otherwise,' my mother cleared. 

I cuddled in her embrace. She kissed me first on my forehead and then on my lips. The kiss on my lips lingered long. 

'Ma, now we've come to know we're mom and son.'

'That's why I kissed you first on your forehead; but next on your mouth because you're also my lover, who fathered my son.'

I didn't stand on her way thereafter. She locked me in her hot wet kiss and ran her fingers on my crotch. My cock jumped under my robe.

Breaking her kiss she said, 'It'll be terrific for us to fuck, knowing we are real mom and son.'

So, on her guidance, I entered her. Her cunt was slimy and slippery {like the floor of Puri Jagannath Temple, where cooked rice was spilled and trodden by human feet}. And we fucked. The heat, the love and all our movements in and out, it was terrific. Even after ejaculation I didn't have the mind to pull out my depleted cock off her cunt.

'Ma, what you said was true.' I gasped. 'It was unbelievably terrific.' 

'Didn't I tell you?' Mom patted my cheeks and pulled at them. 'It was terrific the way you fucked, O my..!'

'And I tasted your milk too, ma,' I told her excitedly, 'your boobs are full of milk.'

She pecked at my lips and pushed my head down to her boobs. 'A breast feeding mother has to give the balance milk to the father of her child,' she said. I sucked at her thumb-sized nipples, drawing in her thin sweet milk. Mom ran her fingers through my hair and said, 'you remind me of my dad. He too was mad after my milk pots.'

'O ma, what do you mean? May be a slip of tongue. I think it was my dad; not yours.'

'Not a slip of tongue, but I've to admit he was also your dad, your grand dad,' she flashed me a nasty smile.

'Ma?'

Smiling, my mother opened another part of her/my story. 

--
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 07:54 PM