Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
Instead of listening to my pleading, my father-in-law thrust his cock into me more forcefully! I gritted my teeth and stared at him with shock, as I felt my pussy surrender to his organ. I exclaimed with shock " Aaaah " as my father-in-law's bulbous organ head pushed through me. There was a sudden, slight rendering sound, as my pussy was forced apart and then his organ head was through it! I gave a shrill cry as the fat head pushed past my deep pussy, inching its way deep into my womb. My father-in-law leaned forward even more and continued pushing the rest of his Ten-inch cock into me, until his testicles slammed up against my moist vaginal lips and the head of his penis connected with the back of my womb. Now my father-in-law was in all the way! He had realized his dream! 

I stared at my father-in-law with awe! Despite my terrible pain, I was amazed at his manliness. Amazed at what he had done to me now. I simply was awe-struck that he had managed to thrust his entire organ through my vagina and further through very deep, so deep - right into my womb. Despite the fact of what he was doing to me, was by force, yet as a woman, I was thrilled at being able accommodate my father-in-law's massively monstrous cock, so deep in my womb. I was getting excited that I was able to give pleasure with my body to such a old man. As a matter of fact, Exquisitely pleasurable sensations were developing deep in me, where his penis was embedded into my womb. Among such sensuous feelings, I gradually decided to forget the fact that this was my father-in-law, who was in me. 

I stared with a new found passion at my father-in-law. My eyes were now become big , as I felt the swollen & throbbing head of his enormous organ, tickle the most sensitive lining of the back of my womb. Now my pain was slowly subsiding. I was gradually getting short, little bouts of pleasure. As seconds flew by, I was enveloped by a long-lasting wave of delirious ecstasy. I emitted continuous short grunts and arched my head back. My father-in-law withdrew his penis from my vagina very slowly. The secretions from my vagina and his own pre-cum dripped off the tip of his penis. I stared at it. My own lust grew. My breasts were thrust up like cones. My nipples became erect. 

My father-in-law said, " Lakshmi, now that I have managed to open up your tight cunt, I am going to drown you in my fertile sperms in your womb now. Are you ready to receive my fertile seeds? " 

I shyly said, " Yes uncle. I am ready. Ejaculate your manly seeds and i already taken an pill before came here " 

He again spread my thighs. I held onto him. I gave a little squeal of protest when the swollen and bulbous head of my father-in-law's cock tickled my vaginal lips. He held onto me firmly, sliding me down further, inch by inch. His hands clasped around my waist. I grunted and groaned, as it slowly drilled into my moist vagina. I had been superbly wetted and it slipped in rather easily. My father-in-law gave my body another thrust downwards. My breasts bounced in front of his face. Half of his penis was inside me now. He let go of my waist and cupped my tender breasts in his hands instead and used them as a hand-hold to guide me down. He began to roughly squeeze and knead my breasts and I gave a sigh, as his thumbs rolled over my nipples. The seventh inch of his penis disappeared inside me. About three inches of solid penis was still poised outside my vagina. Although I could not see, I could feel how wide my vagina was being stretched around the massive girth of my father-in-law's penis. Eight inches slipped into me. I threw back my head and groaned. Nine inches. I squirmed a bit, rocked my hips and squeaked, as the head of my father-in-law's penis slowly wormed its way past in my tight deep pussy. It started paining again.

I began groaning, " Uncle, Slowly Your organ is hurting in deep now ....... It is paining me again "

He just kept forcing me down. Though I was in pain, he held on to me and thrust his cock much more forcefully. I emitted a loud squeal, as more of his cock pushed through into my womb. He kept his cock in deep for a moment. He seemed to be gathering his breath. Suddenly, with a powerfully violent thrust, he tore through and embedded his rock hard cock deep into my womb. And then he was gain in to the hilt in me. The shock of his violent thrust made me momentarily almost die with pain. 

I screamed, " Aaaaah Aaaaah ....... uncleeee ...... I am dying with pain ....... You are killing me " 

My father-in-law replied, " Its OK ....... lakshmi ....... Your tight cunt has swallowed my whole cock into it now. My cock is completely in through your cunt into your womb. So relax. I shall keep it still so that you can get used to the size. Only when your pain eases, I will fuck you " 

So saying he again kept his cock completely still, deep in me. Both of us were breathing rapidly and sweating profusely. Our bodies were joined. My father-in-law and I, were one now. We lay still. My pain was easing off. Gradually, my excitement returned and I started feeling pleasurable sensations again. I slowly thrust my hips up a bit further onto my father-in-law's cock trying to accommodate him better. 

He asked me, " lakshmi, Are you OK now? Has your pain reduced? " 

I replied, " Yes uncle. I am feeling much better now " 

He asked me, " Can I now fuck your womb, lakshmi? I want to fuck you roughly and violently " 

I shyly replied, " yes uncle, Take your pleasure from me and whatever way you wish. I am ready to give you all the pleasure that you want " 

My father-in-law now began thrusting his penis deep in and out of my womb. It was rubbing against my sensitive nerve endings there which I never even knew existed! With the pleasure that I began getting, I emitted a deep resonating gurgle and drew my nails down his back. He again plunged his cock with force. I gave a little cry and braced my hands on his shoulders. I began to meet his thrusts into me, with my own thrusts upwards onto his cock. Slowly and carefully. My eyes closed and my hands digging into his shoulders. Up and down he rode. Sliding half of his rigid penis in and out of my womb. I grunted as the bulbous head of his cock repeatedly thudded through my womb. My father-in-law cupped my breasts in the palm of his hands, bent his head a little, popped the left one into his mouth and began to suck and pull on my nipple, slurping his tongue over my nipples or teasingly pulling at them with his teeth, while I thrust myself slowly up and down onto his cock. He began to thrust faster and faster with total frenzy. I squealed and wailed as his cock thudded in and out of me. He grabbed me real tightly then. His fingers dug into my waist. He rammed into my womb all the way violently. My father-in-law began to propel his cock into my womb like a mad man, lifting and lowering my small body, continuously jack-hammering through my tight pussy. I was in ecstasy. I could feel my orgasm building up. He noted that I was getting into my peak and began to drive his cock all the more violently into my womb in and out. My excitement was climbing rapidly. Sweat was pouring out from both of us. Both of us were gasping. He went on shoving his massive cock in and out of my womb almost brutally. My climax was building up faster and I could not control myself any longer. Finally my cock burst out of my womb

I screamed, " Aaaaaah uncleee .. I ..... I ....... Aaaaaah ....... I am cumming ....... Aaaaah ....... " 

I let myself go completely. He went on viciously thrusting into me, when I was having my orgasm making it more intense for me. My juices and secretions were bubbling and pouring out of my vagina. I was completely out of breath. I threw my arms around his neck, groaned deeply, then thrust my lips on his, with such fierceness that he was momentarily shocked. He let me kiss him for a few moments, holding me against him and allowed my orgasm to subside. My whole body was quivering and shaking. 

My father-in-law relaxed for a few minutes and stroked my hair. Without a word he slowly lifted himself way up so that just his cock head was lodged inside me and slammed into me again. Ramming the entire Ten-inch cock into my womb to the hilt. All the way up and all the way down again. I shrieked as he pumped his cock viciously up and down. He was lifting himself one foot off me, so that he hovered in the air, only to slam into my womb all the way, so that our bodies collided with a crunch. With every thrust his cock head slammed through my tight vagina, thudded through and slid deep into my womb - actually connecting with the very back of it. It looked like his violent propelling into my womb, was re-arranging my insides. Almost like pushing my stomach and intestines aside, with his cock! 

He was sweating and gasping. He was propelling his cock into me like a machine. His speed was increasing. I could guess that he was about to ejaculate his virile seeds directly onto my womb. He had been practicing considerable restraint in the last hour or so. I knew that he could not hold back much longer. Although he had loosened me up, my vagina was still extremely tight and all that pushing, shoving and plunging of his cock was creating enormous friction between my pussy and his cock, which was driving him insane. 

As his cock was being thrust completely in and out of me and that too violently, he was probably feeling two sensations on his cock. One - the sensation & pleasure from my pussy. The other - the sensation & pleasure from penetrating my womb with every stroke. It must have felt to him, as if he was having the pleasure of two vaginas! He was thrusting into me sadistically now. My breasts were being flung about too considering how firm and stiff they actually were. After a few more violent thrusts, I could feel the head of his penis swell, all the more. I moaned deeply and groaned, as it spread me even wider apart. He shut his eyes gasping. He grabbed my waist and heaved into me, with ferocious thrusts. And then the moment came ....... My father-in-law's mammoth cock began bucking with incredible force, with an animal-like roar from his throat. My womb was whipped violently around by the first bursts of his manly seeds. I felt the red-hot pellets, fired directly onto my deep womb. A torrent of his hot semen fired against the sensitive linings of my womb, each continuous sperm blast, He must may be fired-off half a litre sperm inside my womb. My father-in-law and I held each other closely, lips locked and tongues entwined in a passionate kiss, each simply overcome by the force of what we were feeling. After emptying himself into my womb, he collapsed on top of me. 

After lying on me for 10 minutes, he pushed himself up and tried to withdraw his cock from me. Amazingly his cock would not come out! Both of us realized that though he had ejaculated, it probably had not become completely soft and was still semi-hard. His bulbous cock head was not coming out of my small womb ring, deep within my vagina. 

My father-in-law said, " Lakshmi, My cock seems to be still hard and hence still stuck within your cervical ring. I would need to rest more, so that it becomes completely soft and then I could remove it " 

I said, " Yes uncle, You just sleep on me and rest. When you are ready, we shall try and remove it from my cervix " 

I lovingly hugged him and allowed him to rest upon me. He lay upon me. I kept softly rubbing his back and his hair with affections for this amazing man. 

After a long time he said, " Lakshmi, I think my cock is soft now. Lift your thighs apart, let me try and withdraw it from your cervix and cunt " 

I separated my thighs wide apart. He pulled his cock and the head plopped out of my cervix. He slowly withdrew his penis from my pussy, drawing out both our juices & secretions, that dripped onto the floor beneath us. We lay in each other's arms for awhile, both of us trying to regain our composure. He took me that night two more times, until he fell asleep on me.

Next day my father in law is went to near by town in the early morning and said he will came here at late night and be ready for the second night, I smiled to him and reply ' i always ready at any time for you ' the he came near to me and gave an kiss in my lips and went.

At 7Am i get and complete all my morning works before 9Am and have my dinner and watching TV at 10AM some one is knocked the main door and i went and opened, there is my FIL's Chief servant munni.

I asked ' what you want '.

he replied ' I want to meet sir '.

I replied ' He went to town '

He asked ' when'

I replied ' At early morning itself '

He said ' I want to meet him urgently thats why i came '

I replied ' Then you call to his mobile '

He said ' I have no balance in my mobile, So can i call from the landline '

He replied ' ok and ask him to come inside '

He asked ' can you give me an water '

Then i went inside to bring the water for him and now its time to tell about munni,He is nearly in between 30-35 years old and he was a tall 6 ft strong muscular man. Often he used to work in our land and many times he came to house from back side and clean the small garden in the house but i never see he came in to the house when my FIL is around and i think this is the first time for my knowledge he came inside our house. I have seen him working wearing dhoti only. He used to call me madam and treated me nicely always whenever he saw me. however, I have noticed him staring at me often. Sometimes he had given me mischievous smiles also. When I asked him he used to say he was thinking of some movie scene of actress meena and you look exactly like her and he said ' I am the big fan of meena and i cant belive you looks like her so i staring you' .

When i came back to the hall with water in my hand and he was sitting in the floor and waiting for me. I bend down and gave an water to him, My pallu was off to a side and he could see the top half of my right breast. he was seeing my breast, I hurriedly covered myself. After drank water he still eying me and I said to him ' ok come at evening to see my FIL, now you can leave ' and then he get up from the floor and went then i turned back to kitchen. Suddenly I heard the door close. I turned and i was shocked to see munni standing behind the door. I asked "what are you doing. Please go out. he replied " Madam, I came to see you only and i know your is not here" I was shocked to hear him talk like this to me. I got angry and shouted "Then why are you came here. Get out from here'. He stepped closer and grabbed my hair in his hand and pulled me closer and he slapped me hard on my cheek. It was so hard my cheek stung with the blow and tears were in my eyes. Through watery eyes I looked at him. His eyes were lust filled. "I have waited three years for this day, whore'. 

I replied ' please leave me and why are u treating me like this ' the he replied ' because of your FIL ' I replied ' what, I cant understand ' the he replied ' Your father in law is almost fucked all the woman in our village and he will give money when they need and they cannot able to return then he go their house sleep with there woman'. I was really shocked by hearing this. Then he continued ' He also fucked my wife and sister and even now he came to my house and fuck my wife in front of me but i cannot do anything, So three years back when he bang my sister that time i decided to bang her daughter for revenge but i cant have the good opportunity for that, but now i got you for my revenge and i cannot miss this '

By hearing this i was shocked and said ' i am really sorry that '

He replied ' I dont want your sorry and i want you ' 

I asked ' For my FIL act what can i do, If you want to revenge then fight with him ' He said ' I know what can do '

I replied ' Please leave me' 

He said ' one more thing, apart from this issue and i was in love with you. when i saw you at first' 

I was shocked and replied ' what? '

He said ' yes madam, you are looks so beautiful and homely '

I replied ' please dont talk like this '

He said ' you now, when ever i saw u that day i will fuck my wife very hard by thinking you as my wife '

I replied ' please its enough, if my FIL came to know this. U will be trouble '

He said ' No problem and asked how old you are'

I replied ' I no need to answer you ' then he came near to and slapped me hard

Again asked ' whats your age '

I replied ' 35 '

He said ' wow, but you look so young and navel is so awesome '

I replied ' please dont talk with me like this '

He said ' not only your navel, also like your boobs and ass '

Then i thought he can mess me, so i decide to shout and ask my neighbors for help. while i shout for help he slapped me again then he pulled a knife and put it on my belly and said" I will tear your beautiful body if you shout ". I was numb and was not able to think what to do. Then he pulled me to the bedroom. I started crying and said "i will give u the cash or what ever you want,please leave me". He did not listen to me and tied my both hand with the rope. Then took one more rope and tied one end in my hand and tied the other end in the top of the roof. He used such small rope for that so i cant even stand properly my fingers in both the legs only landed in the floor. Then he sat on the bed and told me that "If you will cry or shout, i kill you and dump you on the garden.No one will know who did that,But if you co-operate with me, I will just fuck you softly and gently and will leave you without a scare.No one will come to know, you can enjoy your life".

I replied ' please dont fuck me '

He said ' i dont want to miss this golden opportunity '

I replied ' Please i am mother of child '

He said ' I know and said just look you in the mirror madam'

Then i turned by left side, there is an big mirror since i was tied both my hands over my head. My hips is exposed and it shows my big navel a i was wearing an brown saree with matching blouse my white skin exposed.

I said ' See madam, how beautiful your hips it looks so good and big. I want to touch and feel you now'

He slowly came towards me and sat on the floor, holds my feet put it over his lap and said, 'you have got very nice feet very soft and white' a mixed wave of fear and sensation passed through me, what is he going to do? He slowly started lifting my saree along with petticoat, now my thigh was exposed "ohh your skin is like silk cloth and you have got a wax like finish it was so soft which i never feel befoe" saying this he was rubbing my thing. I said 'what are you doing?, please leave me and i feeling guilty' but he has lifted the saree up to my waist by then. He was rubbing his hand over my smooth thigh. He was very smoothly rubbing over my thigh and coming over very slowly very near to my pussy covered with black panty, I reacted "please stop" he said "it is better that you stop shouting to my work madam otherwise I may tear you with the knife".

Then he get up from the floor and started kissing me on my neck and fondling my boobs, softly. Then he go behind me and pressing my boobs very hard and whispered in my ear ' madam you are very sexy, and your ass is awesome". i kept my eyes closed and started feeling his touch and i was thinking ' i already got bangd by gopal and unwillingly submit myself to my FIL, at first i hate them but now i am loving them. But this man is treating me roughly because he tied hand up and i even cant land my foot properly in the floor and he is behind me and folding my boobs '. Then he came front of me and started massaging my belly. In the meantime while he was kissing me on my neck. I look in the mirror, the white woman was tied and the black man was folding her. Now i want to say one thing he is the most dark complexion man among others to touch me. 

He told in my Ears "Madam you are very hot, today i will make you a real women". then he asked ' if i had fucked any one else apart from my hubby '. I said "NO". he replied ' How you escaped from your FIL ' I was keep silent. I saw him, he was looking my eyes, came close to me and then planted a soft kiss on my lips for the first time, i turned my face other side to avoid him. He hold my head with his hands and started kissing me again and i cannot able to do any thing as my hands are tied. I was still looking at him and said ' please remove the rope, i will co-operate for you ' He said ' Do not lie me ' I replied ' I will not lie ' he said ' I want to fuck you in this position only '.

Then i was begging him to untie me but he is not listen my words and now he done another most shocking act, he took the mobile from his pocket and turned on video recording and kept in near by table. Now i again started to cry and beg him not record this. He came near to me and hug me tightly and saying ' madam i want to see you through out my life. so please allow me for recording and i promise this will not shown to anyone '. Now he was speaking softly, he brought me close to him and again planted a soft kiss on my lips, this time i closed my eyes and i said nothing because there is no option for me now, I opened my eyes looked at me, he said ' I luv u lakshmi '

he kissed me again, I too responded, he started sucking my lower lips, then he put his tongue in me and we both started rolling our tongue against each other , I could feel his saliva in my mouth and i think he wanted more so he sucked all of it, we kissed for about 5 mins then he moved and started licking my ears then my neck, My eyes was closed again and I started moaning slowly. Then he started to untie my saree, he removed my saree pallu from the my shoulder, then he started unrolling my saree by moving around me, He could feel every bit of my back, tummy, boobs getting exposed to me, I was standing still waiting for him to untie me.

Then he threw my saree aside and he removed his shirt threw it aside and came near me and said ' lakshmi you are killing '. first he kissed my lips swiftly for a min then he moved down to my neck,then to my breast, he started licking my cleavage, then he unbuttoned my blouse, I was wearing black bra which were looks good over those big white breasts, He pressed my boobs, I took a deep moan and then he unstrapped my bra. He moved down to my boobs and pressed one boob and started to suck that, while he was sucking, my eyes was closed and i started shivering, he kept on sucking those nipples harder in order to taste my milk but there was no milk in my boobs, then he moved to another boobs and started sucking it as well, I started moaning loudly- "ahhh ahhhh uuuhhhhuuuu ahhhhh ahhhhh uffffffhhh aaaahhhhh ahhhhh aaahhhhh".my moans were making him more horny and wild, I moved down to my belly and kissed there put a tongue on it and suck it and moved down while kissing all over my tummy. then he went and sat on bed and said ' lakshmi now your looking so good, if i remove your blouse and you look even good'. 

Since my hands tied he cannot remove my blouse completely. Then i thought now he will untie me. But the strange thing happened now he came near to me with his knife and started tear my blouse with knife and i shouted him ' please dont do this, untie me and remove my blouse'. But without any reply he teared both side of my blouse and throw it on floor. now i am only covered by body with petticoat.

I asked "what are you doing?" . 

"Lakshmi I love you" he said and pulled me on him. 

I said " leave me you can't do this just get away." I was angry now due to his act. 

But he was smiling me, I was already naked on top. my voluptuous breasts were pressed against his chest. he pressed me further and tried to kiss my lips again. But this time i turned my face away. Then I tried to push him away by using my leg but could not push him. He was with a very good built and way too strong for me to even push him away. he held my wrists with his both hands. my Body was trapped above with rope but i was trying to move my waist, thighs and legs. I wanted to get out of my stranglehold. He arrested my one leg movement with his leg. My one leg and hands was tied to make me immobilize but my one leg was free while i was totally captivated. Realizing that it was not possible for me to get myself free i stopped struggling and started to plead him again. 

I pleaded. "Please munni don't do this. I am an mother of child and have an husband " 

He asked "Then why do you enjoy while i kissing and sucking you". 

I said "No I don't enjoy, because i dont have any option while i was tied ". 

He replied "Don't lay lakshmi, I know you enjoy it." 

I replied "No munni I dont like you". 

He said " your Lie again lakshmi. I am not a baby I can read your feelings by your expressions" 

I was not accepting his words and replied "No. That's not true." 

He replied in a seductive voice " I don't want to argue with you lakshmi. I want to love you. I promise you will also love it". 

I pleaded again "No munni please."

He ignored my words and came near to me, moved his hand towards the strings of my petticoat and with some struggle managed to untie them. I was trying to twist but could not prevent me from his job. Then he pulled my petticoat with all his force and removed it from my body. He removed my also panty in a similar way. I was now totally naked. He said ' Lakshmi I did not want to force myself inside to, I want to feel you' saying this he untied me and pushed me to the bed. Now i was very happy to untie me the he asked ' lakshmi please cooperate '. 

Then he started to kiss my neck and exhale his warm breath over my ears slowly. He then slowly moved his face in between my breasts and started to rub his face with them while placing small kisses frequently. He now moved his mouth over one of my nipple and started to exhale his breath over it and teasing me. Then he kissed my nipple very slowly. The moment he kissed it, it became erect. I took a deep breath and raised my back with a slight moan. He then kissed my nipple very gently again and again. With every kiss i moaned and arched my back. He moved his mouth over my other breast and repeated everything, my reaction was the same. I was now feeling the heat inside me. 

Now he moved tip of his tongue over my nipple very gently and teasing me. he began with a circular motion and then switched over to other boobs also. The moment he created circular motion, I was started to arch my back lifting my breast towards him. My breathing was increased and my moans were louder. I had stopped struggling long ago so at this point he released my hands, which he was hold tightly after untied me. And moved his face over my belly and started kissing my belly slowly. I was keep moaning and I had placed my one hand on his head and grabbed his hairs. 

He then started to kiss my belly. I started to moan with pleasure and held his head with both my hands. My resistance was now turned into a lust. My 'no' had turned into a passionate yesss yesss yesss. He moved further down and started to kiss inside of my thighs just above my knees. I could no longer reach his head so I clasped the bed sheet with my palms tightly. I began to twist and moan with pleasure as he moved upward continuously kissing my thighs. My moans turned into screams as he reached near my pussy. He placed his mouth over my pussy and started to kiss it gently but when he started to kiss it violently, I began to scream and started to raise my waist.

I moaned "Sssssshhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhh Ohhhhh my goooooood " 

I grabbed his hairs tightly and pulled his head towards me. Then I pulled his t-shirt over his head. My hands were trembling his body and he was shaking and he was breathing more. I then placed my hands behind his waist and pulled his shorts down up to his knees. I had closed my eyes and breathing heavily. He removed his underwear and his thick dick sprang out. He placed himself between my legs. I then opened my eyes to have a look at him. 

"Oh my god, He was too thick." 

My eyes were glued to his dick with excitement. I was excited with anticipation of his thick dick penetrating me. 

He said " lakshmi, I had never seen such excitement in my wifes eyes and I never imagined a woman like you would look at my penis with such excitement".

I replied " Your makes me like this "

He said " I always thought my to be an ugly organ of my body due to this my thick ".

I replied " But i like your cock, because i never seen an this much thick cock even in porn movie "

But here was the truth lying between his legs and staring at his dick. I was so excited with anticipation that unknowingly I parted my legs. I was all the time looking at his dick with awe. 

"lakshmi are you sure? There is no going back after this" He asked 

"Munni don't talk. I want that thing inside me and feel it thickness." i almost screamed. 

"Ok dear as you wish" I said and lowered himself over me. As he was trying to find the right spot, I grabbed his dick and placed it on the entrance of my pussy by parting my pussy lips with my two fingers. 

"Go now push it in" I said with excitement. He pushed himself but could not go in beyond an inch then he pulled out and again pushed it inside me. This time he pushed with more force and managed to go a little further. 

"Aaaahhhhhhhh aaaaiighaaa aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed with pain 

"lakshmi did it hurt" he pulled out and asked me. Surprisingly my reaction was that of anger. 

"Munni don't pull out just push it all the way don't stop" I screamed with anger. 

"It will hurt you lakshmi" He said. 

"Don't bother about my pain just do what I told you. I want that thing inside me all the way immediately" I said in a hoarse voice. She was on fire and needed my dick to douse it. 

"Ok, what an bitch you are lakshmi, Half an hour back you cried when i removing your dress but now you want me in" He said 

I replied " Your dick makes me a bitch "

He started to push his dick inside me but the resistance was not allowing him to slide it easily. I wasn't wet enough. He was pushing me inside me but still not with a substantial force. 

"Rip my hole apart just rip it apart tear it like a paper." I realized he was not trying hard enough and grabbed his buttocks, I raised my pussy towards his dick and pulled him with all my might. His dick went all the way inside my semi wet pussy. 

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaiiiiiighhhhaaaaaa sssssshhh aaaahhhh ssssshhhh aaahhhh" 

I was in real pain, I had closed my eyes and clenched my lips with my teeth trying to overcome my pain. He moved his dick out a little and slid it back again. He did this for a few times until his dick was coated with my juices and it became slippery. He continued to do this gently. Now the pain from my face was gone instead I was now moaning with pleasure. His dick was clasped tightly in my slippery pussy. I could feel his tightness near my entrance. my pussy lips were getting dragged in and out as he moved his dick in and out. 

"Ohhh my god munni it's feeling so good ummmmm ahhhhh" 

"You are so tight lakshmi ssssssshhh aaaahhh" he replied.

I said " Because of your thickness, you are feeling my pussy tight "

Then I opened my eyes and lifted my head to have a look at his dick. 

"My god I can't believe this" i was watching his dick move in and out of my body with excitement. 

"Wow munni I have never felt so good" I was still watching with excitement. 

"I love watching this munni, my god you are so thick." I said, my eyes still glued to his dick. 

"Lakshmi I won't be able to hold on for long." He said desperately. 

"No munni. Hold on for me and i want to feel you completely." I said and lowered my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. 

He increased his speed at the same time, He began to control himself by holding his breath. 

"Faster munni faster tear me apart" and i spread my legs wide apart.

He began to move frantically between my legs. My pussy was overflowing with our combined juices and was slippery but still it had clasped his dick firmly. My breasts were swaying up and down and i was moaning "sshh aahh sshh aahh" with his every thrust. His dick was hard like a rock, it has drawn blood from all parts of my body and it was now paining more. He was ramming and slamming his dick inside my hole ravishing me like an animal. I then started to arch my back and raise my pussy. Now he can began to feel some more tightness around his dick. 

"Aaaaah munniiiii this is so gooood sssshhhh aaaahhhh." 

"Aaaaiighhh I can't hold now lakshmi." 

"Don't hold I am coming munnniiii ssssshhhh aaaaahhhh" and I pulled him towards me and buried my nails in his back, arched his back and raised my pussy forcing it with all his strength towards his dick. 

"Ssssssshhhhhh Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he screamed as he came shooting his hot semen inside my pussy. 

"Aaaaahhhaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" I too came violently, as i sensed my warm semen strike over my cervix. He shot threads after threads of semen inside me filling my pussy with it. Waves of ecstasy ran through our bodies. Suddenly the tension was released and his pubic muscles were automatically contracting and relaxing ejecting semen inside me. His dick was pulsating. My pussy was also pulsating with his dick. He had just experienced the most intense orgasm of his life. I was also ecstatic. I had closed my eyes and gripped him tightly. We lay in that position for a few minutes. Then my grip loosened by this time his dick had also become soft so he pulled out. His dick was drenched with our juices. I was still lying in bed. My eyes were closed and I looked relaxed and calm. My breathing had returned to normal. I did not move an inch of my any body part. I looked very satisfied. 

He went to the bathroom and wiped off his dick and returned to the bed. To my surprise i had fallen asleep. He stood beside the bed watching my naked body. I looked like a sculpture.

He said ' lakshmi. you was quite fair with dark hair and beautiful dark eyes which were now closed. your lips were full, juicy, red and inviting me. your Shoulders were broad and breasts as you know voluptuous but firm and bost beautiful '.
saying this he was softly kissing my cheeks, neck, boobs and lips.

I was still closed my eyes and i keep my slender arms above my head. The he said ' wow lakshmi, you have no hair under your arms also, your waist was narrow and your hip was quite big giving a nice curve. Also there is no pubic area was covered the pussy lips. now I could clearly see some of my semen had rolled out of your pussy and trickled down towards your buttocks '.

I was smiled by his words and pulled him towards me and sucked his lips more than 5 mins. After we broke the kiss. He was watching my beauty again. 

He said ' lakshmi, you was a very good mother for your child and now I realized that you was a wild and passionate lover in the bed and I wonder why your husband left to dubai, when he had such a beautiful, passionate and faithful wife'.

Then after some times i was wake up and It must have been 3 pm. munni turned on my side and watching my beautiful body. The bed sheet cover had slid down to my waist exposing my upper body. He was watching that visual feast. I quickly realized that i was still naked and he was watching me. I quickly pulled the cover to cover my self and looked at him. He smiled and his hands over my face. A few minutes later i suddenly moved towards him and hugged him tightly. Then we again kissed for some times then left from the bedroom before he left he said " lakshmi your the beautiful woman and i you want you for my life time". I was smiled. then he said " lakshmi, I love you " I replied " Me too munni ". Then he left the house with smile in his face.

65end
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 23-12-2018, 10:37 AM