Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
Janaki covered my head with the palloo of my saree and pulled it over my face like a typical Indian bride. We both entered the room. My father-in-law was sitting on a huge sofa in the bed-room. He was wearing a thin cotton shirt & a cotton dhoti. There was a bottle of alcohol and he was drinking. When he saw us entering, he stared at me again with lust. I was a nervous wreck by now. Janaki led me slowly to the bed. She helped me to sit on the bed, my face covered by the palloo of my saree. My father-in-law kept looking at me. He was drunk. Then janaki went out and closed the door. I sat silently on the bed shivering with fear. My father-in-law kept sitting on the sofa, staring at me and continued his drinking for some more time. After sometime, he got up, came near my bed and sat close to me. I was shaking with fear. 

He asked me, ' Lakshmi, is this the wedding saree that you wore, on your wedding night with my son? '
I replied, ' Yes '.
He asked, ' Did my son, make you naked and then tear open your virginity, or did he do it with your saree on? '. 
I hesitated with shyness and fear. 
He said, ' Look lakshmi, when I ask a question in this house, I expect an immediate and frank answer. I do not like all this hesitation. It makes me angry '. 
I quickly replied, ' I was wearing this saree when it happened. Your son had pushed it up over my hips, when he did that '. 
He asked, ' Did it pain you a lot, when he tore your virginity? '.
I replied, ' Yes '. 
He asked, ' Did your cunt bleed a lot? '.
I replied, ' Yes '. 
He lifted the palloo of my saree from my face. He brought his face close to mine and started staring at me. He touched my lips with his palm and traced his palm over my cheeks and hair. He lightly kissed me on my lips. 

He said, ' lakshmi, you are so beautiful '.
I replied, ' Thanks '. 
He said, ' Lakshmi, get down from the bed and stand in front of me. I wish to see your beautiful body in your wedding saree '. 

I got down from the bed and stood shyly in front of him. He kept staring at me and then turned me around. He touched my long plaited hair and the flowers that I was wearing. He slowly again turned me around, to face him. He removed my saree palloo, to expose my breasts which were enclad in my bra and blouse. I stood before him with my head down, while he was staring at my breasts. 

He said, ' You have such lovely breasts. They look so enticing. So large, round and fleshy. Really beautiful. My cock has stood erect just by looking at them '. I did not reply. He then got up and removed his shirt. I glanced up. Though he was more than 60 years old, just like Janaki had told me, he was extremely strong. He was very tall. His chest was huge like a barrel. It was dark and very hairy with grey hair. His shoulders were rippling with muscles. He looked like a gaint standing beside me! That was because, compared to him, I was very short. I was shocked to see his underwear stretched out completely, as if it was covering with difficulty, I could make out that he had a huge erection. I got completely frightened looking at the size of his erection. My father-in-law came behind me and hugged me. His huge erection was poking in between my buttocks, through my petticoat and saree. He caught my breasts from behind and started lightly fondling them, while pressing his erection into my buttocks.He kissed and nibbled at the back of my neck, saying, ' Your breasts are really good, Lakshmi'. Fondling my breasts, he said, ' I like you. You are a good daughter-in-law' 

He then asked me, ' Lakshmi, after my son went, from how many men did you get fucked? '.
I was shocked at his question. I replied, ' No. I would never do such sinful things. My husband and I loved each other. I am still in love with him. I would never even think of letting another man touch me '.

Caressing my hips, he asked me, ' Really? Does that mean that my son is the only man, who has fucked you in your life? '. 
I replied, ' Yes '. Then he asked again " Dont tell lie to me '. I replied ' I am telling an truth only '. 
Then he slapped me and said ' you bitch tell me the truth ' I was shocked by his slap and started to cry and said ' please uncle dont treat me like this ' the again he asked the same question and i replied the same answer then he came near to me and pulled my hair and gave couple of hard slap and said ' hey bitch, are you think i am an fool and our field new watchman has said all about without knowing you are my DIL and he also have your naked photos, one day while we drink together he showed your naked photos from his mobile'

I was shocked by this words that is no other than our watchman raju because i was allowed him only to take photos. Then my FIL ' Now tell be the truth' now i was caught and no other option so i said ' 4 '. he asked ' tell me detail about that 4 mens' I replied ' gopal our neighbor then my daughters auto driver then our next building watchman and then our milkman'. He asked ' tell me how old they all are'. I replied ' Gopal was 58 years old, auto driver was 40 years old, watchman was 36 years old and swami was 17 years old'. he was shocked and asked ' what you have sex with 19 years old boy' i replied ' yes'. He said ' wow what an bitch your are, you have sex with different age peoples from small boy to old man when my son is not around you, ok now tell me how you seduced that old man'. I replied ' i am not seduce him, he bangd him'. He said ' what 58 years oldman bangd my beautiful DIL, oh i cannot belive this, please explain in detail lakshmi'

I said ' please uncle dont ask about that'

He asked ' ok, when he bangd you in the day or night time '

I said ' In afternoon '

He asked ' where this is incident happen '

I said ' In his house '

He asked ' He is only staying there '

I said ' No this wife went to marriage'

He asked ' why dont you shout and ask neighbors help '

I said ' I shout and ask him to leave me but in our apartment no one will be present in afternoon, Since all are went for the jobs '

He asked ' Why you ask him to leave you, what he replied '

I said ' please uncle, dont ask this type of question please '

He said ' I already told you, you should answer all my questions. ok now tell be what he replied '

I said ' He dont want to miss this opportunity '

He asked ' what type of dress you wear that time '

I said ' saree '

He asked ' what he do at first, try to convince you or directly bangd you '

I said ' At first he try to convince me '

He asked ' oh, what you replied '

I said ' you are like my father, so dont talk me like this '

He asked ' what he replied '

I said ' he said, if he have an daughter like me then he will fuck her too '

Hearing this my FIL his clapped and said what a man he was

He asked ' what he do at first '

I said ' He hugged me strongly and kiss my lips '

He asked ' after that '

I said ' He pressed hard my boobs and my navel in the same time '

He said ' continue '

I said ' In the same time he kissed my lips and put my hand on his cock '

He asked ' how you feel '

I said ' it was to big '

He asked ' Then what he did '

I said ' He remove my dress one by one and make me nude '

He asked ' Are you allowed him or he thrown your dresses '

I said ' No i was shocked by looking his cock and he uses that time and remove my dress '

He asked ' Are you sucked his cock '

i Said ' hmmm '

He asked ' he fucked your ass '

I said ' yes '

He asked ' how many times he fucked you '

I said ' i did not count that '

He asked ' Approximately '

I said ' more than 50 times, when ever he got chance he come to my house and fuck me '

He said ' Then you have sex with others '

I said ' Gopal went to america '

He said ' After gopal who is that lucky man to sleep with you '

I said ' Auto driver '

He asked ' How he fucked you '

I said ' After gopal went i approached to our diver '

He said ' ok, Then when watchman and milkman fucked you '

I said ' One day when i return from market, i was went to construction building there watchman fucks me and our milkman saw me with our driver the he also have an sex with me'

He said ' wow what an bitch you are, You have an four sex partners when your husband is not with you '

Then he asked, ' What was the size of my sons cock? ' 

I said ' Please uncle dont ask about your son '

He asked ' lakshmi, please tell me i want to know about your sexual life '

I said, ' I do not know ' 

Now pressing his erection in to me and asked, ' Tell me the length and thickness, approximately lakshmi ' 

I replied, ' Maybe around 4 inches in length and maybe around 1 inch in thickness' 

He asked ' what about others '

I replied ' All others are less than 8 inches '
Nibbling upon my earlobes, he asked, ' Did you enjoy, when my son fucked you? I mean, did you get your orgasms whenever he fucked you? ' 

I shyly replied, ' Sometimes ' 

Pressing my buttocks over my saree, he asked, ' When was the last time he fucked you? ' 

I replied, ' It was the night before he went to dubai ' 

He asked ' He fuck you in night, where your daughter can sleep'

I replied ' He did not fuck me after my daughter born '

He was shocked and asked ' what lakshmi, just before only you said he fucked you before he went to dubai '

I replied ' Yes, but he fucked me when he went to dubai for the first time '

He asked ' what happen, why he is not fuck after that ' and i silent for some times and again he asked the same question

I replied ' He met an accident and doctor advised not to have sexual relation '

He said ' oh i cant believe this, sorry lakshmi now i can understand your feeling please forgot my wrong words about you '

I replied ' ok uncle no problem '. then both of then was silent after an half an hour.

He said ' Ok lakshmi from now onwards i am our husband and i will satify your sexual needs, so please forgot all others than me ' 

Saying this he came up to my front all the while staring at my body, pulled me close and started to kiss my lips pushing his tongue deep into my mouth, while his hands were kneading my breasts over my blouse. Then, with his right hand, he started lifting my saree and petticoat, gradually exposing my thighs. His hands started roaming all over my thighs, right up to my panty. I was feeling so ashamed. He knelt in front of me and began licking and kissing my thighs. As his lust grew, he began biting my thighs. Gradually the intensity of his bites increased and they became painful. But I stood there silently, enduring his painful bites and his rough hands on my thighs, as I did not wish to put his mood off and make him angry. He then removed my saree and throw it on the sofa, leaving me, in my red blouse and white petticoat. 

He said, ' Lakshmi, I am not going to remove your petticoat. Though you are the mother of child, yet because your cunt is only used to the small cocks, it is possible that your cunt may bleed, when I tear it open to accommodate my massive cock. I wish to have the pleasure of seeing that blood on your petticoat '. I was feeling so frightened. I kept silent. My father-in-law removed his dhoti. His black underwear was stretched to the limit, by his un-believably gigantic cock, which was raging erect with lust now. I was feeling so shy and ashamed to see my father-in-law, standing in his underwear, in front of me. My father-in-law then un-buttoned my blouse and removed it. I was now left only with my black bra and petticoat! He again caressed my breasts over my bra, for a while. Then he lifted my petticoat from one side slightly, exposing a part of my left thigh and tucked it on my hips like how Indian housewives tuck their saree on their hips, while doing housework. He then made me sit on the bed and lay down on my lap. He pushed my bra up, to pull out my breast from under it. Due to all his touching and fondling, my nipples had got erect. My naked boobs have excited him! He immediately un-hooked my bra and throw it away.

Then he started to squeezing my nipples, he said, ' Lakshmi, you have dazzling breasts with such stunning nipples! I have never seen such out-standing nipples in my life - ever! '. He took one of my nipples in my mouth and happily began suck, while caressing my exposed thigh. He continued chewing upon my nipples, He was sucking my left breast like some hungry baby! After sometime he now caught my right nipple and started it. I waited patiently, until he suck both my breasts for sometimes and then he looked at me happily and smiled at me. 

He said, ' Wow! lakshmi that was so delicious. Now that you are staying here, I shall come frequently to you and suck your boobs whenever I am in the mood '.

He then got up and stood in front of me. I was looking down shyly. He came close to me, bringing his huge cock with underwear near to me.

He said, ' Lakshmi, what do you think of my cock?'

I was feeling so shy, that I did not respond. I kept looking down silently. He lifted my face to see his huge cock in the underwear. 

He said, ' Lakshmi, Don't feel shy. Touch it. Feel it. Play with it. After all, it is going to tear open your cunt in a short while now! Come on touch it! ' 

I still did not move or talk. He caught my hand and placed it on his mammoth cock. I was taken aback, at my first contact with his enormous cock. But, to keep him happy, I started daintily touching it, over his underwear. 

He said, ' Lakshmi, don't be frightened. Remove my underwear and play with it. Don't worry, in a few days, like all the other women of this village, you too will love it ' 

Though I was feeling miserable at having to touch my own father-in-law's cock, as he was insistent, I bashfully removed his underwear. Now his mammoth cock shot out towards me. I was shocked to see such a monster cock! His cock was simply un-believable. His pubic area was covered with thick, grey & curly hair. It was even more in size, than what the janaki had told me. It was about ten inches in length and about three inches in thickness. The head of my father-in-law's cock was swollen. It was red and bulbous. It was emitting a pungent, yet, sensuous smell. His testicles were huge. They were the size of golf balls. His organ was wildly throbbing. It looked supremely powerful, as it majestically stood completely erect. I was horrified with fear, at the thought of how I would be able to accommodate such a bulky cock, in my comparatively tiny vagina! In my disbelief, I continued staring at it. Within a few moments, to my own surprise, I could feel wetness in my vagina! Though frightened, there was an involuntary feeling in me, of wanting to grasp and cuddle such a magnificent cock! 

He said, " lakshmi, please suck my cock, right down your throat " 

With a sigh of defeat, I watched as his hands snaked through my hair and pulled me close, positioning my head just where he wanted me. I nervously extended both my hands and clasped his cock. Slowly I pulled his foreskin down to fully expose his bulbous head. I stared at it for some time, in wonder. My hands went downwards to touch his huge balls. My father-in-law was moaning with pleasure. I stroked his erect penis with my right hand, while softly grabbing and pumping his enormous balls with my left palm. This continued for quite some time, while my father-in-law was relishing the pleasure that my hands were giving to his cock. His passion was rising. As I was massaging his cock with my hands, he caught my breasts and squeezed them roughly, tweaking my nipples very hard making me excited too. My vagina started watering all the more. I was sick with shame, that my own father-in-law's cock was exciting me and producing in me sinful thoughts!

My father-in-law withdrew his penis from my mouth and said, ' Enough Lakshmi. I don't want to spill my semen in your mouth. I want to ejaculate them, deep into your cunt. I am going to plant all my sperms in your womb, tonight! '. I panicked. I said, ' Uncle since your son in dubai, You can ravage me and take your pleasure from my body, as much as you like '. My father-in-law turned me over again and again started to kiss all over my face. Then He pulled up my petticoat right up to my hips. He started touching my vagina over my panty. He put his face close to it and began smelling it! My father-in-law caught my legs and roughly pulled me, to lie on the centre of the bed. His penis kept throbbing wildly with lust. He then began to feel my legs with his hands, going from my feet, gradually right upto my thighs. My thighs seemed to excite him a lot. He then bent down and started licking my thighs. I was feeling all kinds of sensations, as he licked my thighs and I could feel my vagina getting further moist. He then began nibbling at my thighs and as his lust grew, he began biting them hard. His bites were becoming painful. He then roughly turned me over. He began to fondle and pump my buttocks with his hands over my panty. He again bit my buttocks and thighs very roughly. I was in pain due to all his bites. 

He said, ' Lakshmi, you have lovely thighs and ample fleshy buttocks, I am really enjoying playing and biting them ' 

He asked me, ' Lakshmi, do you shave your cunt? ' 

I said, ' yes ' 

He asked, ' wow thats good, Here all the village woman will not shave' 

He beamed with pleasure and began removing my panty. He removed it completely and flung it away. He spread my thighs apart and began staring at my hairless vagina for a long time. I was feeling so humiliated and ashamed, at having to expose my vagina, to my own father-in-law - for his personal pleasure. But, I quietly bore my shame and humiliation. He said, ' Lakshmi, wow! you have ab beautiful cunt! What a beautiful, fleshy & pouting cunt you have! Wow! Now that your cunt has become my personal property, I am going to enjoy playing with it every night! '. So saying, he began playing with my pussy. He put his face next to my vagina and started sniffing. He thrust one finger gradually into my pussy and began slowly thrusting it, in an out. I was getting excited at the feeling and my pussy started watering. My father-in-law now started licking all over my pussy. Gradually, he thrust his tongue into it. The feeling was simply heavenly. I was getting very excited now. With his finger still in my pussy, he suddenly poked another finger into my ass hole. I was shocked. Involuntarily, my anus closed itself and he was unable to insert his finger into my anus. 

He said, ' lakshmi, do not be afraid. Just relax. I wish to feel your tight ass hole. Relax and loosen it, so that my finger can go inside ' 

I tried to relax my body, so that my anus would become normal and he could do what he wanted. Gradually my anus relaxed and he thrust his finger little by little into it, until his full finger disappeared into me. My father-in-law now started massaging my anus and vagina simultaneously and thrusting his fingers in and out of them. His action was so crude and so vulgar, that I was almost sick with shame. But, at the same time, I was getting more excited. No one can do like this, He kept moving both his fingers in and out of my vagina and anus for a long time, all the while licking and sniffing my vagina. After some time, he removed his fingers and sniffed at them. 

My father-in-law, spread my thighs wide and once again began staring at my vagina. He put his mouth to my vagina and thrust his tongue into me. Nuzzling his nose in between my vaginal lips, he started licking softly, making me jump sharply, every time he hit it - dead on. His eyes were on me, piercing me with the knowledge that he would taste every pleasure from my body. He writhed his tongue all around my vagina, working it against me and then inside. He shoved his tongue as far into me, as he could, making appreciative little moaning sounds. His rolled his tongue all over inside my vagina, He happily said, " lakshmi, your cunt tastes so good. It is watering like a fountain "I was shy with shame listening to him. While thrusting his tongue in and out of my vagina, he thrust one finger into my anus once again and started moving that too, in and out of my body. Despite my revulsion, I was getting very excited and my vagina got very wet. I began moaning slowly. Seeing that his tongue in my vagina was getting me excited, he flicked his tongue all over. After some time, my father-in-law abruptly removed his finger from my anus and got up.

He said, ' Enough Lakshmi. Now raise your legs, until your knees touch your breasts and spread your thighs wide apart. You need to position your cunt properly to receive my cock. The cock of your own father-in-law! '. I raised my legs until my knees were touching my breasts and spread my thighs wide apart. My body was almost curled up and my vagina was facing his penis upwards ready for him to pillage my vagina. He once again inserted one finger into my vagina and began massaging me. He was getting me moist enough to be able to penetrate my vagina a bit more easier. Pulling, pushing and spreading my little lips. Getting me ready for the assault about to take place. 

I meekly told him, ' Uncle, I really wish to give you pleasure. But, your organ is so mammoth and powerful. It is going to kill me with pain, when it is tearing open my little vagina. Can you help me a little, by applying oil on your penis and into my vagina, so that my pain would be slightly reduced? The bottle of oil is right next to the bed '. 

He said, ' No Lakshmi. I want to enjoy the pleasure of my cock, rubbing against your raw cunt, when it is being opened up roughly. So -- no oil ' 

I was now shivering with fear, at the thought that my vagina was going to get torn by his huge penis. He knelt in front of me, between my thighs. I looked up at him and couldn't help but see, his one most dominating feature. His rock-hard colossal penis. It stood out so long and so thick. I closed my eyes and tried to focus my energy on relaxing my body to receive the monstrous appendage. He toyed with my vagina for a few minutes, jabbing the thick head of his organ against it and slid it up and down, rubbing it in, between the slits of my vagina. He then took his enormous organ in his hand and started lightly beating it on my vagina, around my clitoris. My father-in-law now positioned his penis to finally penetrate my tiny vagina.He began inserting the huge bulbous head of his penis into my vagina. Anxiously I spread by thighs further to be able to accommodate him easier. I braced myself for the pain. He pushed forward a little and the purple head slowly parted my pink vaginal lips. My pink lips were really being stretched. I gave a shrill scream and tossed my head about, flinging my black silken hair across. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets, as the bulbous head slowly drilled into me. 

He pushed a little more. My vaginal lips made a strange sucking sound as they closed around the crown of his organ head. He now tried to push further into me. Push as he might, he was not able to proceed further! That was because my vagina was simply too small for his gigantic size. I could see his fat organ head, embedded in the entrance of my vagina. The head of his penis was about two and a half inches long and it felt as if he had completely filled me up already! I could see that he still had 7 inches of organ to thrust into my little vagina! I stared at my father-in-law with unbelievable shock and fear. We both knew that he would not let me go, without thrusting his full organ into me. I did not even know where I could accommodate such a huge monster. 

My father-in-law pulled his organ out. He toyed with my wet folds and then slipped his organ head in, again. I groaned, as it slipped into me, this time considerably easier than the first time. He began to thrust into the entrance to my vagina, with the head of his organ, sliding it in and out with slow, gentle jabs. I was loosening up slowly now. With every push, he was able to worm his organ into my vagina, a little further. He suddenly grabbed me by my knees, pushed my thighs further apart, prodded and jabbed his organ deeper into me. Three inches. Four inches. Loud squishy sounds erupted from my vagina, as he slowly drilled into me with a short, cork-crewing motion. Five inches. My eyes rolled about in their sockets and I panted and groaned. Six inches. My hair flounced about my head, as I flung my head about - like a mad woman. 

I just lay there, softly sobbing and crying out, " oh god please save me " every few seconds. My father-in-law managed to slowly drill at least seven inches of his cock into my pussy. Three quarters of his organ was inside me now. I moaned, as the bulbous head was stretching the walls of my vagina, wider and wider, with every thrust. With a huge forward thrust, his cock reached the bottom wall of my vagina. He had thrust in eight inches into me and his cock head slammed up against the back of my vagina. I stared at him, with my mouth agape. 

I was in pain now. I pleaded with him, " Enough. Please stop uncle. No more. You have reached the end of my vagina. Please stop further thrusting more of your organ into me. Please ...... Please uncle .... Please stop. It is paining me horribly " 

He simply smiled his evil smile and said, " Shhhhhh Lakshmi. There is still two inches of my cock outside your cunt, which I intend to put into you and your lovely cunt has to accommodate. Just bear the pain " 

Watching my small body shake and quiver, as his organ pounded into me, was driving my father-in-law mad with lust. I stared at him with wide eyes, as he thrust into me again. My father-in-law grabbed my waist, spread my thighs even wider with his shoulder blades and started slowly to slide those eight inches of hard penis, in and out of my vagina. 

I gasped. I arched my back and started to pant and moan. I rolled my eyes and squeaked every time the head of my father-in-law's huge organ thudded against my delicate pussy. He again pulled out, until only the head remained lodged inside my vagina. He laid himself on top of me, roughly grabbed my breasts in his hands and began to suck and nibble upon them. I moaned as he teasingly pulled at my swollen nipples. 

He said " Lakshmi, This is the first time in my life i have seen the pink color pussy " 
I was keep silent

Then he said, " lakshmi ...... You like my big cock inside your cunt, don't you? You want me to slide it in again? "

The head of my father-in-law's penis was still half embedded inside me. With a powerful jerk, he thrust his hips forward. I shrieked, as my father-in-law slammed his penis into me, with one solid thrust. He began to slide those eight inches of his cock in and out of me, with slow, even strokes. I began to pant and moan. He avoided thudding against my pussy and contented himself with a good, solid intercourse instead. We continued like this for another ten minutes, both of us panting and moaning. My tight vagina was driving him wild and soon his penis became hard. I got a feeling that maybe he was ready to ejaculate his sperms, into my vagina! 

I pleaded with him, " No uncle. Please do not put your seed into me. I am your son wife. so Please pull out of me " 

But my pleading was in vain. It was obvious that he wanted to plant his seed deep inside me. He stared at me. There was mad lust in his eyes. There were still two more inches of his cock that my vagina had not yet accommodated. I could see that he was now determined to push his whole organ into me. He again pushed and prodded, jabbing deeper into me. He started to really spread my vagina open. I wailed as he thrust forward. My father-in-law grabbed my slim shoulders, in his strong hands again and pulled me against himself. I groaned as the head of my father-in-law's massive penis, thudded against my deep pussy. He pushed deeply into me. Slow and gentle jabs, each forward thrust spreading my my pussy wider and wider. I was in tremendous pain. I howled and bucked my hips. I spread my legs as wide as possible to allow him to thrust deeper into me. My father-in-law stopped jabbing and just simply pushed forward. I groaned as his penis started to spread my insides wide. 

His penis head pushing against very deep was causing me horrific pain. But his thick and swollen bulbous organ head kept drilling into the deepest part my vagina, with unrelenting forward pressure. Sweat was just pouring off me. My father-in-law pushed harder. I was crying & sobbing with acute pain now. But not caring about my pain he kept pushing his rock hard penis into me. In the midst of my terrible pain, as my father-in-law's penis spread the muscles of my pussy inside ring wider and wider apart. The tapered tip of his huge organ head was now actually very deep, widening it for the massive length behind it.

I again pleaded, " uncle it is paining me too much. You are tearing me apart. Please remove your cock. I shall die with pain now " 
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 23-12-2018, 10:36 AM