Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
After some time i get up and went to but arati did not say any thing happened here after watching TV we had an dinner, i went to my bedroom and arati went to another bedroom ( when ever the gust come they will use this room and arati is also comfortable to us this room ). at 10Pm i got a call for watchman and he said " lakshmi open the your home door i want to come there" I replied " Arati is there if she knows it will be big problem for me" he said " I wont disturb you, i am coming to fuck arati only" I replied " what are talking, it is not possible and you forgot what happen in afternoon?" he said " i know lakshmi she will not allow" I replied " then leave her" he said " I will try to convince her" I replied " If she is not convinced ?", He said " then i will bang her", I said " please dont do like that" he said " after gopal bangd u then only you became so horny, So don't afraid she also became like you after bang".

Then opened our main door and came to my room and waiting for him. After about 15 minutes i heard the door click and I saw watchman quietly enter, now I was really excited he came to my room and hug me tightly and kiss my lips and suck my boobs over my dress for 5 minutes and went ararti room, I came out of my room from window i was looking into Arati's room, he went inside and put on the lights, my beautiful SIL was asleep and raju sat beside her and kissed her cheek, she woke up with a start and let out a scream. Raju quickly closed her mouth, she kept quite, then she asked him "how you came here and to go now if my anni came it will problem for me", then she got up and went far away from Raju and asked him to leave then Raju said " i in love with you and i want to spent some time with you", she said " please leave me, i am married and i was from good familiy" he said " ok i can understand, but i cant able to control my feeling please cooperate with me for today only" then he went near and took her hand and said "if you kiss me and take my cock in your mouth, then I will never trouble you again". He made arati sit on the edge of the bed and removed his lungi and then his underwear. His huge cock stood out straight pointing out arati.

The first thing she said " I cant do this please, its so big", he said "don't worry, nothing will happen, you will enjoy it" then what followed was the most surprising thing to me which I never expected to happen, my beautiful SIL closed her eyes and was saying please, while Raju put his hand through her hair and cupped the back of her head and pushed his huge cock against her lips, I heard arati say "No please mmmm..." And then with one firm push I could see she open her mouth and raju's huge cock enter her mouth, I guess it must have been great scene because my beautiful SIL sucking an strangers cock, he kept his cock in her mouth, I could hear voices of mmmm....mmm...mmm mmmmmmm From her and her hands was on Raju's hands trying to stop him from pushing her face more, it was wonderful to see her lovely lips warped against this monster cock, I wondered how she accept this quickly, she had her mouth wide open and only the head of the cock and an inch more was in her mouth, then Raju said take more and pushed more in, till half of his cock went it, he stopped and put both his hand around her cheek and cupped her cheek in his hands, she was holding on to his hands, then he pulled his cock out slowly, I must say he is know how to tease woman. 

Then he removed his cock from her mouth and said you are the most beautiful woman I have ever been with and then asked her to suck his balls and he guided her face to his huge balls, she took each of them in her mouth for about a minute and then he again put his cock near her mouth, this time without saying anything she opened her mouth without any resistance and took half of it in her mouth and held it like that and then pulled away and then in again, I could see raju close his eyes and really enjoy himself, this went on for some times and then raju said, darling take the whole thing in, this time Arati removed his cock and said " no I cant, its too big", he said " please darling do it for one time" and then she took his cock again in her mouth and this time Raju put his hands behind her head and pushed her slowly in, after half a little more went it and she started resisting, he said " Don't worry, breathe through your mouth" and saying so he pushed more and more of his huge cock went in and I could see arati eyes closed until finally her nose touched his pubic hair, he held her there for some time and then pulled out, she coughed and said please, he simply pushed it in again and deep inside then pulled it out, did this for five minutes, then he sat on the bed and told her to sit on the floor and take him, she immediately came down on the floor and took his cock in her mouth half way and then raju pushed her head she took it fully in and this went on for another 5 minutes, I could hear arati and raju was moaning and moaning and he said " he loves her and so on, and asked her, come on darling do it faster" and my lovely SIL immediately started taking his huge cock in and out of her mouth fast, when suddenly raju pressed her face deep down and was grunting like anything and let out a moan aaaah, aaaah!!! I knew he was cuming, and arati was struggling to move away, she take his huge load completely inside, he was shooting his load down her throat, she somehow managed to remove her mouth off his huge cock and just then I saw a huge glob of semen came from her mouth.

He is now rubbing his cock on her face, lips, hair, boos and she opened her mouth then Raju again pulled her towards him and this time she kept her mouth going up and down on his giant cock, I guess she loved it too, after this I saw his cock shrink and she lied down, Arati cleaned her face with her pallu and just then Raju pulled her toward him and said thank you and kissed her like anything, he put his hand around her bare waist and pushed it up towards her breasts and pressed it hard, she let out a moan saying aaaah aaaaaa! then He took both his hand and pressed her as hard as he could she was literally screaming saying oahhh aaaaaahhhh its paining please leave me no please but he is not listening her.

Then he started kissing her again and this time arati wrapped her arms around his bald head and his back and kissed back. After this I could see raju
s cock getting hard again and then he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes and said " I want to fuck you now" Ararti tried to push him and said " you said you would leave and I did what you want, now please go" he said "no way, from the first time I saw you I wanted to fuck you and want enjoy your each and every part of your body" she said "no please no laeve me" and she said "your cock it very big, I can never take it please try to understand" then raju asked " how long is your husbands" she said "not even half of yours, please now leave me" he said " I'm going to fuck you so better to co - operate and enjoy rather than putting up a fight", I could see tears in her eyes and she said please...... He just started kissing her madly; it was really an erotic scene to see an middle aged black man with a monster cock over beautiful, very fair and sexy arati.

It was so erotic to see him just suck those lovely lips of hers, she started saying "please I'm married... " but He would not listen her, he just kept kissing her and both his hand were around her bare waist his thumb pushing into her navel and then cupping both her ass globes and squeezing them. She seemed to be very much enjoying because her hands were around his head but she seemed to be afraid. Finally Raju broke off the kiss and slid the saree pallu, I know he was eagerly waiting to see what she was hiding behind her saree and Raju slid down her saree pallu and moved on to her waist and held the saree where she had tucked it in near her navel,but she caught his hand and would not allow him to remove it, she help on strongly to her saree and pleaded with him saying " please I cant do this I'm married and you are too big for me, I cant please let me go now, I did all you wanted me to, I'm a married woman ".

But Raju just gave a final hard pull and her saree was loose he kissed her and in the process he pulled off her saree fully and threw it away and it landed on the floor! Then he kissed her madly and from behind pulled her petticoat and put his hand on her ass and pressed it and that was when I saw beautiful arati's white milky thighs and ass, Raju must really be lucky, she started resisting and pulling her petticoat down, but Raju got his grip and pulled it down along with panties and I saw her lovely, milky white, round and plump ass, he then pressed her lovely bare ass and put one finger inside she stopped resisting and was moaning like anything, she was aaaaaaaahhh aahhaaaahhhh, he pushed it in and out 10 to 15 times and she just kissed him and was shaking, she must have had an orgasm, then he pulled away her panties and threw it beside her saree on the floor and she shouted No! Again he kissed her and asked " remove your blouse" and saying so he laid her on the bed and got on top of her, she would not remove it then bite is boobs over the blouse and asked her again to remove and then finally to my surprise she is started removing her blouse for the watchman to enjoy, he kissing her while she removed her blouse and finally that too was thrown away near her saree, she was wearing a black bra, it looked so beautiful and then he put his had behind her back and unstrapped her bra and pulled it away, that was the treat of his life to see her round soft breasts in view with pinkish nipples, it looked so beautiful.

He said " Wow what an beautiful boobs you have and for the first time my life i am seeing an woman with pink color nipples, In english XXX movies only i have seen like this" hearing this she said " thank you and asked his name " he replied " Raju". Then Raju was just looking her boobs and then he opened his mouth and lowered it on to her breasts and started sucking and biting on it while he pinched the other nipple arati moaned aaaah Raju, raaajuu, ooooh please leave me... And then this went on for 15 minutes after which they kissed again, this time more passionately and arati was hugging him, he sucked her again and went down and kissed her navel and her belly and kissed her between her legs on her pussy, she just put her head up and bit her lower lip and moaned like anything, the sexiest cries from arati really turned me on.

when Raju put his hand underneath her petticoat and pushed it up to her knees and she did not resist one bit, insisted she was moaning, he was kissed her knees then he pushed it higher up and was kissing and licking and biting her thighs, that's when she did the most beautiful thing, she herself pinched her nipples and pushed her petticoat higher up I could see her beautiful pussy, raju immediately put his face on her pussy and she spread her legs and put it on his shoulders and caught his head and pushed it deeper into her and she started moving her head from side to side and moaning aahhhhh aaaahhh and she was moaning like anything and pressing and pinching her breasts. This went on for 30 minutes, already 2 hours had passed since this whole thing started. I was eagerly waiting to see the next part, and then finally arati was moaning enough Raju, Raju please... Enough, I love you. for the time i heard she say an " I love you " to him hearing this he was smiled and said " thanks " and hug here tightly and kiss all over her face.

Then Raju came up and I could see arati's beautiful pussy, her hole seemed so small. Then Raju again kissed her a lot and asked her to remove the petticoat, she said " please don't hurt me, be gentle", he said don't worry, it will pain a little, but it will be heaven after that. I saw her hands move to the Nada of her petticoat and she pulled it and the petticoat became loose, he removed it too and threw it on the floor. I could see the fear in her eyes, then he got up and sat and told her to suck his cock, and she got up immediately and started sucking his cock. After 5 minutes he said got her away and made her lie down, she was all afraid and tears in her eyes, and scared and she said "please I beg you, if it pains me then please leave me alone" and he said " don't worry i will take care of you" Saying so he got on top of her with his monster cock hanging and then he put her legs on either side of his shoulders and kissed her, she kissed him back and then he positioned his monster cock on her tiny pussy and I could see tears in her eyes and she started crying while he pushed into her, I could see her tiny pussy open up to take him and it was really stretching, and she moaned aaaaaaahhhh Rajjjuuu noooooo its paining.... Please stop, she was literally screaming and crying, I felt pity for her but I could not do anything besides i know she was enjoying this this, he pushed more and she was crying and pleading like anything, he was very slow and gentle his huge paunch was coming in the way so he took it out, she said thanks.

Then he said we will try again don't worry, she said no but he pulled her to the edge of the bed and he had his legs on the floor, perfect position, he again put her legs on his shoulders, she already started crying and this time he told her something and then again and then finally I saw her take his cock in her hand and put it against her pussy and he immediately pushed forward and she cried aaaahhhh please!! No Raju!! Please Ill die, I heard him say shut up bitch! I saw her cry and moan, he said shut up bitch or Ill put the whole thing in, she said no please slowly and was crying like anything and moaning too and pinching her breasts and touching her pussy where he was entering, she put two fingers on either side of her pussy and was pulling it apart, trying to take him in, then suddenly he pushed more in nearly half way when she really screamed, he said shut up, she kept quite with tears flowing and she bit her under lip and down it was a beautiful sight to see her little pussy being invaded, it stretched out and was tightly holding against his huge thing.

slowly he again started pushing it and she again said no, then I saw he pulling it out, he pulled it out and wow, her pussy was open, I could see inside a bit, but soon he put it back it and went half way and then to my and her surprise he gave a damn hard push and I could see his balls against her lovely pussy, and my arati really screamed aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh rajjjuuuuu!!! Its pushing against my womb, and then he said, its all in don't worry, then he started pulling out slowly and pushing back in and she was still in pain, but she kissed him a lot and wrapped her arms around him, then he started doing it faster, and arati was moaning aaaawww, aaaawww, aaaaah,, aaaammmaaa... Oooohh, aaaaaiiii, aaaaahhh, rrrraaaaaajjjjuu, aaaahhhh, sloww, please, I love you aaahh, and then he started hammering her damn hard and her pussy lips was damn red, but his cock also was shiny, then he started fuck her very hard, he pulled it all the way till only the head was in and then push the whole cock inside, she was crying and moaning and kissing, I was happy to see arati enjoy and get the fucking of her life that what her husband is not given, she was moaning and screaming, raaaaajjuuuu!!! Sloowww please noo, aaahh ooooh and kissing and kissing.

Raju used to bite her nipples from time to time and then when he was fucking her hard it was wonderful to see her breasts bounce up and down so violently and she was moving her head side to side and moaning and biting her lips and kissing Raju, it went on for 5 minutes and she tightly clenched Raju and bit herself, I guess she came many times, she said "Raju please stop or Ill surely die". he just kept on mercilessly ramming in and out of her and then he said "I'm going to come" and she wrapped her legs tightly around him and put her arms around him so tightly, finally I heard he grunt aaaahh, and she was aaaaaaaah..... Aaaaahhhhh, aaaaaaahhhh mmmmm..... Rajjjjjjjjuuuu... And slowly he thrusts slowed down and I knew he must have come deep inside arati and he kept coming for nearly 30 seconds, and she said " oh Raju there is so much, I'm full with your sperms, I can feel it", then they are kept kissing and kissing and then I could see sperms leak from the sides of her pussy and then with a final kiss. Now Raju got up and pulled out his cock, oh my God, her pussy was stretched so wide and his semen just flowed out of her pussy , Arati could hardly stand, when she stood she was going to fall, he caught her ,it was such a beautiful sight, raju hugged her tight and they went to sleep. I was also honey and went to my bedroom.

After some times, I got wake up by hearing Arati's painful moans. I wonder whether there was another round left. And checked their room again. I was shocked by the seen. arati was on her stomach and he was pressing his monster on her ass. For a movement I thought it can't be. I was wondering how he'll put that monster inside her small and tight anal. Arati struggled and begged him as usual. And she said she had never done this before. he was even happy by hearing that. He said her 'Arati darling don't be worry, there's always a first time for everything'. And he positioned his lund in-between her large Ass. 'Oh, no raju! Please! he pushed her to bed and gives her gaand a sudden thrust. Arati almost jump and cried in pain. I was so honey by seeing that act. he was now pushing again and again his lund inside Aratis gaand. And big cock was disappearing more and more in-between her. she cries got louder with each thrust. I saw her butt was shivering with pain. And finally he went all the way in and his balls were pressed against her ass. I was wondering how she is keeping that monster inside. By getting know that he was successfully in, he released Aratis hands. He put hands under her chest and got hold on boobs. Then he lifted his lower body, took him lund half way out, and gave her a deep hard thrust. Arati screamed and struggle hard. But he controlled her well. And he gave her another one. Then he slowly increased the speed and started fucking her. I was dreaming myself there. His cock was hitting hard against her ass. And now i can here "thump... Thump...." sound came out. Those fleshy ass were jumping up and down and I was sure that she had fire inside. She was moaning and crying and he was enjoying it. And finally he groaned loud and pushed her hard against the bed. And I saw his lower body shaking. Yes, he was filling Arati with his thick cum. 

Arati was feeling cum inside her gaand for the first time in her life. With that, arati lost all her power and fell down. Finally he got up from her body. And I saw she was unable to get up due to his hard fuck. So he had take her to bath room. I saw white thick cum coming out of her ass crack and going down on her thighs. And when they came back, I noticed arati was still in pain. he laid her on the bed and took her clothes and put it next to her, she slowly wiped her pussy and ass with her petticoat while he put on his lungi, kissed her and thanked her, she kissed him back and Arati was wearing her bra and she took a nightie and wore it and put the saree and petticoat aside, In morning 6Am i saw Arati was still on the bed. I know from now onwards as per me arati also want raju and he is the master in sex. At the door bell rang i know it was swami theh i open door and lifted my saree up to my hips and asked swami to fuck my ass. by seeing my act he was little surprised but soon he smiled and fucked my ass in the entrance of my house and i took his cum in mouth now both become very happy.

Arati get up from bed at 9AM and i asked her " what happened are feeling well" She replied " yes no problem anni", i asked " They why are get up so late" she was silent and i asked " R u enjoy yesterday night" hearing this she was shocked and asked " what are you asking anni i cant understand" then i told " yesterday night i saw you having sex with someone" hearing this word from me she started to cry and begging me not to tell anyone and said " he forcefully fucked me" then i tried to console her and asked " Are you enjoy that" She was silent then i asked again and she replied " yes" and i asked her " you want him again" she said "yes" then i told all the truth about me with raju and swami. then she said " you are lucky anni to have an wonderful sex partner here after i will come weekly twice to meet raju". Then she left to her house at afternoon.

Then after one week at Friday morning arati came to my house, I welcomed her and she told " anni i have not enough time i should reach my home before 1Pm" i said " ok no problem we will chat and help me to make lunch" she replied " anni iam not came for that" i asked " then what u want?" she replied " call raju to come here" then i smiled and guess her purpose of visit and told " Raju went his native place and he will be return on monday only" hearing this she was very disappointed and she asked " anni can i ask one thing " i said " tell me " she asked " anni can you call that other guy you have an sex " hearing this i was smiled and now she also became horny like me, I said " ok i will call him " then she asked " how he was looking?" i said " he our milkman and he is 18 years old, looks average and black in color" she replied " no problem anni i want to fuck somebody today so please call him " then i called swami and ask him to come to my home immediately and i did not say anything about arati because i want to surprise him.

I said to arati " Are you an fuck from him on today itself " she replied " why asking this? i want to feel someone cock and i waiting for that " the i said " It is not good to fuck the stranger on the first meet " she asked " Is it any problem on first meet?" I said " No, If we tease the men for the first time and in second meet they will fuck us hardly with passion" then she asked " ok what i want to do now " i ask her to come to my bedroom and i gave her my old silky black nighty to her and ask to wear that also said don't wear bra and panty. Then i came to hall at same time swami came, he is wearing a jeans with t-shirt and he came near and pulled my head and started to kiss my lips and in the meantime he massaging my ass. I pushed hims and said " what are you doing " he asked " what happen lakshmi? " i said " I have an gust in my house" then immediately he left from me and sat on sofa. Then ask me " why are you call me when there is an guest in house " I said " My guest want to meet you". He was surprised by this word and asked " why?" i said " she also want what you gave to me". Hearing this he was happy and smiled " How she will be look? she will looks beautiful like you?"

While swami asking this question arati came out from the bedroom. by seeing her, his jaw dropped and he saw her with complete lust. His dick started throbbing seeing her with that sexy black transparent nighty since she was not wearing an bra her nipples are pointing out through nighty and she looks so beautiful and Her thighs were of perfect shape and she kept her Mangalsutra lying on her delicious neck and in between her two boobs looked more sexier. She was surely very hot and beautiful woman. by seeing this swami started jacking off and i know he never imagined that he would get so lucky to see such an beautiful woman. Arati looked shy and i ask her to come and sit sit in sofa still swami is not taken an eye from her. Then i explained all the things to him hearing this he become very happy and finally i told him " you can do want ever you want but you should not remove her nighty and you also not remove your dress" hearing i can see both of them shocked and he asked " why " I said " This is the first time to her with other than her husband so she is feeling shy and in the second meet you will deserve all" then with the sad face he replied " Ok ".

Then started there conversation, He asked her "why are you acting so restless?" she replied " this is the first time and you so young thats why i feeling shy" he replied " Dont worry i have much experience and i already fucked lakshmi very well"and said " you are looking good in this dress" she said "What? Are you kidding or serious?" he replied " you are very beautiful and also so sexy!!'...she just smiled at him. Then he said " can I tell u one thing?" She kept her eyes on the floor and nodded yes. He adjusted his position so that he was facing her and said 'Arati you look so beautiful and You look so hot and have an perfect size boobs" again she gave an smile.he sensed it that it was a positive response. He went ahead with his watering mouth and trembling hands. He clutched her waist with his hand and hugged her very tightly and said "thank you for choosing me". She didnt say anything and remained silent. He stared at her body once again and said " your boobs were perfectly round and bigger. your skin was shining and you looks like an actress".

Her fair body was a contrast to her black nighty. His rod started throbbing and was clearly visible through his pants. arati wasnt looking at his face due to shy She knew was allowing herself to this black young milkman. He taken her to bedroom and He again hugged her tightly and let his cock push into her. now his hard cock pushed into her hip. He sensed that she was cool with his rod pushing into her so he decided to have her a glimpse of it to turn her on. He made her lie down on the bed and try to took off his pants. She got shocked "What are you doing. I didnt give u permission for that". he said " It was paining so can i remove my underwear" She said " No, if you want to remove now go away from me".

'Im sorry' he said. She just nodded her head. She was somehow attracted by its size seen through his pant but she not give a hint to him. I think she should told herself in her mind ' control yourself'. He then asked very politely 'can I kiss u ?' then she nodde her head, Without wasting time he jumped onto her and first kissed onto her cheek. Then he kissed on her pink and smooth lips. But she didnt part her lips. He tried two to three times. But she didnt give in and turned her head to her left i do know she she is doing like this. Now he took out his tongue and tried to force it into her lips. She opened her mouth to say some thing but instead when was about to speak he pushed his tongue inside. Arati's eyes widened, but she can not do any thing because he was strongly built boy more energetic. He had caught hold of both her hands. I can hear only sounds like 'mmmmm' 'MMMMMMM'were heard. 

Their tongue met each other in their mouth. He started licking her tongue. He was kissing very passionately.It was turning her on. This went around for two minutes and she slowly started coordinating with him and started giving up to him. He placed one of his hands on her boobs over the nighty and pressed it gently... She took a deep breath and he could feel her breath on his face. He then put both his hands to work while still lip locked. He pressed her left boob with left hand and her right boob with right hand. Arati closed her eyes and started getting into the mood. swami now knew that she is enjoying him.

Then she tried to protest a little by trying to take his hands off from her boobs, but however she tried, she wasnt successful. She tried to speak but she was lip-locked. I thought she is teasing him to restrict his act. she was getting excited and enjoying his kiss and fondling and more then that.He kept kissing her and at the same time he was massaging her boobs with more force. Meanwhile he adjusted himself and lay completely on her so that his dick pressed onto her hip. She shivered once on the instant when his dick pressed her vagina over the nighty and she moved her tongue more into his mouth and for an instant licked his tongue very hard. He was making her go crazy with his kiss, fondling and dick pressing. Her breathing became more deep and fast. He liked it when he felt her breath on his face while kissing. She started making noise little by little. When he was content that she wouldnt protest, he broke of the kiss and eyed her neck and started licking her left side of neck. Arati started breathing through her mouth now. He then changed the side and then bit her on right on the nape of her neck. 

She moaned slightly. He then proceeded downward towards her chest, and inspected each and every inch of her chest and boobs. She just closed her eyes and enjoying him. He pressed her right boob a little and watched her she was biting her lips. He did the same to the left boob and then started pressing both of the boobs simultaneously increasing the force on her boobs. He loved the way her boobs shaking when he pressed them. Her breathing increased and her chest was responding to his fondling. When he pressed, she breathed in and her chest would move up more. More than that he loved the expressions of arati's beautiful face. She was enjoying and excitement. He was going mad with excitement and his dick was going restless and he adjusted his dick over the pand and put between her shining thighs. He could feel her boobs getting hard. What a lucky boy to have such a beautiful woman. i think he Feels like he have a beautiful actress for him, He increased the speed and fondled her boobs more rapidly. He smiled to himself when she started breathing heavily with her mouth and her eyes closed in excitement. He smiled even broadly on the thought that he was in bed with arati. Lust and craziness overcome his gentle fondling and he pressed her right boob very so hard that she moaned out loudly.

Aaaaaaaaahh'. He squeezed both boobs very hard and she kept moaning 'aaaaaaaa' 'ooooouuuuuhh' 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh' with closed eyes. And she lifted her head to sit up but in no time swami kissed her lips and forced her to lie down on the bed and kept squeezing her juicy and firm boobs. Arati clutched her fingers into a fist with excitement. now he placed his tongue's tip between the cleavage of her boobs covered with nighty and moved his tongue upwards towards chest, then the neck. She had goose bumps on the touch of his tongue and cold saliva on her neck. He licked her chest and then digging into her cleavage and wriggling his face into her cleavage left and right. Her moans increased. He started biting her boobs. She moaned even more louder.'aaaaa'aaaa' 'sssssssh''aaaaaaaaaaa'.He then kept pressing her boobs and placed his face on her smooth tummy. She shivered and moaned louder 'aaaahhhh' 

'Ooohhhhhuuuuuu ....uuhhhhhhma...'aaaah''aaah' and she started lifting her tummy upwards. He licked her smooth tummy in circular motion and pressed his face into her tummy and kissed. He kissed her tummy. Her tummy vibrated up and down. Whole room was full of sounds of his wet kisses like 'sssslurp' and heavy breathing and moaning from Arati. He then looked at her while still licking her stomach. Her nighty had his saliva everywhere and her hands above her head twitching the pillow exposing her fair and smooth armpits. He moved up and licked her smooth and fair armpits. She giggled a little 'sssssss''ssshhh' 'aaaah' and tried to remove his head from there. But nothing worked and he kept licking her left armpit with loud noises. 

When she could not take it anymore and tried to push him, he immediately moved his mouth to right armpit and licked it like a mad dog. It excited her very much but she kept moving her body here and there and her legs moved up and down. He caught hold of both her smooth and fair hands and took it above their heads. Now he kissed her armpits freely and licked and tortured her both armpits till the whole area was overflowing with is saliva. He liked the way she resisted his armpit licking and wriggled her body under him.He then took both her wrists in one hand and with the left hand started playing and squeezing her boobs. She again started moaning loudly. 'Aaaahhhhhh''aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah' 

He then licked her shoulders His happiness knew no bounds when he got to look at her expressions which were like a dream come true to him. And how lucky swami to have an perfect so round boobs in his hand. He then dropped a drop of his saliva on her bare skin and then started licking it and then suddenly bit the nipple over the nighty with his teeth and she moaned 'aaaaaaaah' 'uuuuuhhhmaaaa' he then tried to take her whole nipple into his mouth. He then looked at her face and pinched her right nipple very hard and saw her expression. She opened her mouth wide open and moaned loudly with the part of her face covered with her silky dark hair. The whole room was full of her moans and there kisses and licking. 

Swami now turned arati around and bit on the backside of her smooth shoulder. arati face was facing the pillow lifted her head up with closed eyes. Then he had a look at her back. Her fair body was shining which was in contrast with her black transparent nighty. he bent down and bit her waist madly and licked it and then went down. He started rubbing his hand on her thighs and started licking her thighs and biting everywhere on her perfectly shaped thighs and she started moaning in pain and ecstasy. He then lifted her legs and licked there too. 

Then again he went to her back started biting her back and neck from behind. He made her turn around and then went towards her thighs and started biting and licking her inner thighs near her vagina. She again started moaning loudly and let go of the pillow and moved her hands downwards and inserted her fingers into his hair and every now and then she lift her head up in ecstasy. He then looked at her boobs and moved up and started eating her boobs and chest over nighty. i think her boobs had turned red due to his assault. Meanwhile he started rubbing her vagina from above her nighty with his left hand. arati was in heaven and suddenly opened her eyes due to this phone rang. After attend the call she pused him away and said " My MIL is asking to come quickly so i have to leave now" the he said " arati please show your naked body please " she said " I will show it on tomorrow " saying this she went to other room and dressed properly and throw the nighty in the corner of the room and said " anni from that nighty we can take half liter of his saliva" hearing this both swami and me smiled and she went out. Then swami pulled me towards the bed and said " at least i can fuck you now".
He started to kiss all over on my face and slowly put his palm in between my boobs and my arm. He was caressing my boobs and also pressing my waist once in a while. I was enjoying the feel of this young man. Now he was sitting so close to me that even air could not pass between us. As usual, with some foreplay, I was also leaning towards him. His other hand was on my thigh and he started to slowly press it. I was already got wet in my pussy while watching arati with him. Now swami started pressing my boobs and he put his hand into my bra less nighty. He was pinching my nipples. The vengeance with which he was proceeding, I felt that he would tear apart my nighty. Then he started to slowly unzip my nighty. He said I love you Lakshmi. I did not respond. I was too much into the act. He completely removed my nightly and my hand went to his cock and toched over his pant, He said lakshmi at least can you take out that.

I removed his pant along with his underwear. I started to stroke his dick. I went down on my knees and put his dick in my mouth. It was quite a couple of days time since I an cock. I stared to give an blowjob to him.His pre cum was oozing out and I licked everything and started giving him a nice blowjob and slowly move my lips over his cock and take it fully in to mouth.He said
Wow! That feels so good lakshmi. Please dont stop. After about 8-10 minutes, he blew his cum. I drank all of it and he then started to eat my pussy. Since I was already all wet there, it did not take long for me to shoot out my cum and he was feasting on it. His monster was ready again and he tried to insert his huge dick into my pussy. He was finding it difficult to enter my pussy. He started applying pressure and started entering inch my inch. I was shouting with pain. Then he removed his tool completely but at the same time he pushed his dick into me with so much force that I shouted with pain. 

At this moment, he put his mouth on mine and we started kissing. It was very painful but at the same time I was also enjoying the pain. Now he was pushing his dick completely inside me and was moving with slow pace. I was moaning with pleasure
aaaahhaaa aaaa aaaaa. My milk man was fucking me without any mercy. We fucked for about an hour and I shot my cum and he also did a little while later. He said your pussy is still very tight Lakshmi I just smiled. Then He lowered his lips and kissed my pussy. We went to take a shower and I was nude in front of him.

Next day at 9Am arati came and happily said " anni iam going to stay here for 2 days" then at 10AM swami came while i open the door he hugged me tightly and gave an kiss in lips and with his right hand he is massaging my hips which is seen through saree. then i pused him and asked to sit and went to kitchen ask arati to give some snacks to swami. she smiled me and give the snacks to him. he started to eat the snacks. Then arati came to kitchen returned with a glass of fresh juice. She was wearing a sky blue colored sari with grey design along the border and blouse and petticoat of the same color and looked so beautiful in that saree. She came near him and bends to place the glass on the small table. As she bends her pallu slipped and showed some him very good cleavage he looked excitingly on her breasts. She suddenly arranged her pallu in the right place and sat on the couch next to him and put her head down as she can't look at him after what just happened. I thinking what he plans to do now. All the while he was looking on her and with out taking his eyes, he took the juice and poured some juice on my arati's feet. She quickly moaned "ouch" and looked at him. 

He said, "Oh I am sorry. I just lost the balance on the hold of the glass", She replied "It's ok. No problem. I will clean it and come". He said "Don't go. The juices will spread all over the place you walk. So You stay here I will get a towel and clean " He went to the kitchen and took a towel and came near her and sat on the floor and hold her left feet and whipped her feet clean with the towel. Then he rubbed her feet with his bare hands she just looked away from him and said nothing. He placed her cleaned left foot on his lap such a way that her feet is on his crouch as well once she felt his cock touching her feet she suddenly pulled her feet away but he said. "Arati the floor is full of juice so don't fell shy keep your feet on my lap", I know she is teasing him before he fuck her.

She smiled and placed her feet on his lap. He took her other feet and cleaned it with the towel. Then he started to rub it with his hand. She said nothing, instead closed her eyes and looked at the ceiling. He watched this and looked at her reaction and increased the speed of rubbing. He hold her right feet on both his hands and looked at her face with out taking his eyes away he lowered his head and kissed on her feet. She moaned slightly. He opened his pant zip and took out his black cock out and placed it between her left feet's toe and the other finger and by holding her right leg he started kissing all over her feet the he licked her feet clean. He didn't mind the dirt in her feet. Then he took both her feet and placed it on his cock .Now his cock is between both her foot he started to move her foots along the length of his cock. His cock become more and more hard.. He left her feet on his cock she made two strokes on her own with the same speed he maintained then suddenly realized what she was doing and stood up and run inside the bedroom and closed the door.
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 23-12-2018, 10:03 AM