How a "BET" change a life of Wife
Duane's brow had broken into a sweat and he set the coffee cup onto the table so that he could grip the edge of the table with his hands. He started grunting and his knuckles whitened as he gripped the table tighter. Duane bellowed and fell back in his seat panting. 

"Get me some more coffee first slut," said Rajesh when he felt Ritika kiss the head of his cock under the table. 

Ritika crawled out from under the table, her skirt had flipped up showing off her ass cheeks with the thin black string of her panties between them. She jumped when Duane playfully spanked her cheek just above the black garter. She smiled as she poured Rajesh a fresh cup of coffee, the spanking was all the thanks she'd get. Neither man ever complimented or thanked her. She wasn't even allowed to eat breakfast with them. Ritika set the coffee before Rajesh and crawled under the table again, kissing his cock and starting his morning blowjob. She may not be allowed to join them for breakfast but she was still getting plenty of protein.

Rajesh had mentioned something to Duane about riding to South Beach and partying all day. Delighted, Ritika ran upstairs and changed into her bikini. She heard their motorcycles riding off when she bounced down the steps to join them. Duane had left her a note telling her to wash his clothes for him and that they wouldn't be back for dinner. Dejected Ritika gathered up his clothes and headed to the washer. 

Rajesh returned late that night without Duane and asked for a blowjob. Ritika kissed his cock and buried it in her throat. Rajesh's cock tasted of dried semen and another womans juices. She stopped and looked up at him, a hurt expression in her eyes. 

"Men like Duane and I can never be satisfied with just one woman," he explained as he reached out and began moving her head up and down his cock. "Now do a good job cleaning that dick off." 

Ritika continued to blow him thinking that if that bitch were here now, she'd scratch her eyes out. 

"Besides Ritika," Rajesh added in a rare show of compassion, "Most women only get fucked once by us. I've stayed with you over a month now. You should consider yourself lucky." 

She did. 

The rest of the week went by quickly. She only left the house to buy them beer and food, other then that she spent her time serving their needs and waiting for them to return home. They both fucked a different woman almost every day and were rarely home at the same time. Ritika found herself growing depressed as the week passed. Not because of the way they treated her, but because they'd be leaving soon. This last week had actually been the happiest, most fulfilling week of her life. Most of all she wanted to feel both their cocks in her at the same time again.

The morning of their last day in Goa was here and Ritika found herself bent over Rajesh's bike securing his bags. She didn't feel the least bit self-conscious any more and hadn't given a second thought to wearing her french maid outfit out in the yard. She could feel a gentle breeze blowing on her ass cheeks and she knew that her mini skirt had blown up as she leaned over the bike. She didn't even have to turn and look to know that her neighbor was staring at her bare ass through his binoculars next door. She finished readying their bikes and returned to the bedroom.
Duane was in the shower and Rajesh was lying on the bed naked his erect cock in his hand. Ritika stared at his cock a little surprised that she was still in awe of it. "What will you be requiring for breakfast?" she asked. 

"No breakfast today Ritika," Rajesh said grinning, "We're leaving." He saw the look of despair cross her face and added, "But, not until we both fuck you for a couple of hours. Now strip and come suck my dick." 

Delighted, Ritika stripped naked and crawled into bed with Rajesh. She took his thick cock in one of her little hands and planted what she feared would be her last kiss of submission on it. She licked around his pee slit, then the head, then up and down his entire cock, before swallowing it into her throat. 

Duane finished drying himself and walked into the room, his cock stiffening to full erection at the sight of Ritika sucking on the only cock he knew of, that was longer then his. He got behind her and put his hands on her hips, positioning his cock for entry into her pussy. Duane could see her juices running down over her thighs and as he watched, her pussy lips separated to receive him. He pushed the abnormally large head of his cock up to her pussy and watched as his black cock stretched her out quickly disappearing into her pussy.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:57 PM