How a "BET" change a life of Wife
"Oh," said Ritika, feeling both their cocks began to move a couple of inches inside her. "So you’re not mad?"

"Fuck yeah I'm mad," said Rajesh. "Duane bet me that he could fuck you before you knew who he was and I hate to lose." 

"Oh," said Ritika again, as they began to fuck her two holes with about half their cocks. 

"Yeah bro, pay up tomorrow," said Duane pulling his black cock out of her ass until just the fat head stretched out her sphincter grotesquely and then slamming the entire length back in. 

"Ohh," moaned Ritika, feeling Rajesh doing the same thing with his cock. "How much did you lose?" 

"One fucking rupee," Rajesh snarled, and then at Ritika's surprised look added, "Never bet on a cock slut to turn down a big dick."

"Ooh, ooooo, fuck me," cried Ritika upset that she was only worth a rupee but enjoying having both her holes stuffed too much to care about it. They were taking turns slamming their cocks into her and Ritika felt her nerves tingling around whichever cock happened to be buried in her at the moment. She cried out in pleasure as the stimulation turned into a series of orgasms that caused her to buck wildly around their cocks. Almost on cue, the men changed their tactics, both pulling out and both ramming their cocks in together and her orgasms grew bigger and continued to come in a series of waves."Ow," she cried, as their cocks began to swell as they approached orgasm. It was like thier big organs were competing for space in her body. Duane lasted longer, probably because he had already cum twice that night already and she felt a thick wad of Rajesh's semen strike her cervix and his giant cock was jumping deep inside her pussy as it continued to spit out wad after wad. Duane's fat black cock began hosing the insides of her rectum before Rajesh had finished his orgasm and she felt her ass filling with his seed. 

The cocks quit jerking after a minute or two and the two men paused to catch their breath, while Ritika just laid there stunned by the feelings she had just experienced. She felt a trickle of cum leak out of her pussy and drip onto the bed. It was soon joined by a trickle from her ass that turned into a stream and then a gusher when Duane slowly pulled his cock out of her rectum and collapsed beside Ritika on her husband's side of the bed. 

Rajesh apparently didn't like having his buddies sperm dripping onto his balls, so he pulled out and threw Ritika off of him. Cum continued to gush out of her holes as she laid between the two men. She'd be sleeping in a big wet spot tonight. 

Later, Ritika laid between the men on her back, gently stroking their long cocks. Duane was softly snoring but Rajesh's cock started to respond. Not wanting to work too hard at cumming Rajesh pushed Ritika's head down towards his cock and soon felt her take the head into her mouth. 

"Ritika," he said grabbing her head to push it up and down his cock. "Duane's going out with me at the end of the week. "He'll be staying here until then." He felt her head bob around his cock enthusiastically and continued. "Call in sick to work the rest of the week, your going to be too busy serving us until were gone and by the way, starting tomorrow morning I want you wearing that sexy maid's uniform for the rest of the week."I didn't like that job anyway," said Ritika as she hung up the phone. They had just fired her for calling out too many times this month and weren't about to let her take off for a whole week. 
Ritika heard the sounds of the men stirring upstairs and her high heels clicked against the kitchen floor as she ran over to the stove to prepare them breakfast. The bacon and eggs sizzled in the pan as she stared down at her proud breasts held upwards by the black push up bra she wore. She continued to look down over her lean tan stomach at the black miniskirt covered by a frilly white apron. Her skirt showed off her shapely legs covered in a black fishnet stocking. I hope the boys like me in this, she thought.

Rajesh and Duane sat at the table after eating. Duane was sipping coffee and Rajesh was reading the sports section of the paper. "Y-you almost done with the paper," said Duane his voice strained. 

"Almost," muttered Rajesh.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:56 PM