How a "BET" change a life of Wife
Ritika's heart gave a little leap of joy knowing he was still going to fuck her but the tears continued to roll down her eyes as she ran to the bathroom.Ritika stepped into the tub and lowered herself into the hot water. She had run out of tears a long time ago but she continued to sob as she scrubbed herself up. What had she become? What would her feminist professors think of her now? Four years of their teachings had been disproven by one hand job. No, not even the hand job, just the sight of Rajesh's twelve inch cock had begun filling her head with ideas. She had wanted to lose the pool game so that she could taste his cock in her mouth. She wanted him to fuck her pussy and her ass. She enjoyed sucking on the fat photographers cock and she loved the thought of thousands of men jerking off to nude pictures of her in magazines. Here she was trying to clean all trace of Duane from her body and she actually wanted more of his sperm filling her belly, pussy, and ass. 

Rajesh had taught her more about herself in the last month then any college professor ever could. Rajesh was the only teacher that mattered. Ritika could hear Rajesh walking around downstairs as she winced as the wash cloth touched the bruised skin from her hickies. She dropped the cloth when she heard his motorcycle, but calmed herself when it shut off a minute later. She was confused, had he changed his mind and almost left her? She heard him stomping up the stairs and then the bed creaked as he got back on it. Ritika dried her body off and then swished mouthwash around her mouth feeling a moments regret that the taste of Duane's semen was now gone forever. 

She opened the door and saw Rajesh laying on the bed. He was holding his massive cock up so that it reached towards the ceiling. He still looked angry and she shuffled towards the bed holding her head down. Ritika kneeled on the edge of the bed at his feet and she began crawling up towards his cock. She heard sounds coming from her throat and realized that she was whimpering, like a bad dog, crawling back to its master begging forgiveness.Ritika reached his cock and leaned forward to kiss it. "Not this time Slut," he said, yanking it away from her lips. "Just climb up and fuck me." Ritika started sobbing again when he jerked it away. She had always kissed his cock before sex and now she wasn't worthy of it. She threw her leg around him and rose up above his crotch. 

With one hand Rajesh held his cock up towards her pussy and with his other he reached over and turned out the lights. "I don't want to have to look at your slut ass while I fuck you," he explained. 

Ritika gave a cry of anguish at his words, but continued to squat down towards his cock head. She had left the bathroom light on and a little light leaked into the room. Her eyes hadn't yet adjusted to the darkness but she could sense his cock below her. She let gravity take her down onto his cock and heard a loud squishing sound as it was buried in her pussy. She was soaking wet, and not from the bath or from Duane's cum, it was from a burning desire to please Rajesh that had her so aroused. She decided to give Rajesh the best fuck of his life and she did squats over his cock so that she could use his entire length to fuck her. She was panting from the exertion but after five minutes her efforts were rewarded when Rajesh started bucking his hips to match her squats and she orgasmed knowing that he was enjoying it. After another five minutes, Rajesh grabbed her hips and pulled her down to her knees so that most of his cock remained buried in her pussy as he started to fuck her hard. 

Ritika was giving little cries of pleasure as she felt Rajesh slide his hands down to her ass cheeks. She moaned, knowing that he was about to stick one of his fingers in her ass. Rajesh gave a powerful thrust of his cock, causing the entire bed to jump and she had another orgasm from the force of his thrust. 

She felt his finger probe at her rectum and then he pushed it in. No, it was too large to be his finger, he was stuffing something else in. Then Ritika felt another pair of hands on her hips and a massive, well lubricated cock was sliding into her ass. Rajesh's hands were holding her ass cheeks spread for another man. 

The pleasure she felt from being simultaneously penetrated by two meaty cocks was incredible but it still shocked her and she tried to struggle. Rajesh's grip on her ass strengthened, holding her in place while the other man shoved his entire cock into her until his balls slapped against her thighs just above the base of Rajesh's shaft. Ritika could feel the two cocks rubbing against each other separated by only a thin layer of flesh and they felt incredible. She heard a click as Rajesh reached over and switched on the light. He was smiling at her now and Ritika looked over her shoulder to see Duane also smiling at her, his white teeth standing out against his black face. 

"Ritika," Rajesh said, "I'd like you to meet one my buddies, Duane." 

"We've met Rajesh," Duane added. 

"I don't understand," said a very confused Ritika as she looked back at Rajesh. 

"I owed my bro a couple favors," said Rajesh, "so I decided to share the new slut I was breaking in."
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:56 PM