How a "BET" change a life of Wife
Ritika nodded yes. She really wanted to see the what the cum looked like flying out from his cock. "Just promise that you won't cum on me." "I promise," he said before spitting into his hand and then he started running it up and down his long black shaft. 

"Show me your tits," he demanded. 

Ritika lifted up her top and stretched out the elastic around her large breasts and let it snap back above them so that her breasts were free. 

"Spread your lips so that I can see your insides," he ordered, stroking his cock rapidly. 

Ritika's skirt was around her waist and she could feel the cold metal of the car hood on her ass causing her to shiver as she spread her legs wide for Duane. Ritika reached down and held her pussy open for him. Ritika looked down at her spred pussy and then back up at Duane, he seemed closer. She wasn't sure whether Duane just kept moving closer or if she was sliding forwards to get closer to his cock. The next thing she knew, she was staring in awe at his big black dick as he stroked it just inches from her open pussy.

Duane thrust his cock through his hand and the big head touched her labia for a brief second causing her to practically jump into the air with desire. She felt every nerve ending in her pussy screaming for sex at his touch. Her hands were shaking and sweat broke out on her forehead as she tried to resist her need to orgasm. Ritika tried slipping her finger into her pussy but it was no use. A big orgasm was lurking beneath the surface of her body and it needed more then her finger to bring it out. 

'Duane, you can rub your cock along my slit," she said. "but don't put it in me." Duane eagerly complied and they both groaned as he began rubbing his dick along her pussy. It felt great but did nothing to help along her orgasm and she whimpered in frustration."Poor Ritika," he remarked. "Why don't you let me push my head in a little? That should help." 

"Ok," she said, "but just a little." 

Duane pushed down on his cock and watched about half of the fat head disappear inside her. 

Ritika sighed and clawed futilely at the hood of her car when he entered her. Duane just obediently moved part of his head in and out of her. Ritika felt that she would be able to cum with just a little more inside her. "Go ahead and push the rest of the head in." Ritika felt her impending orgasm move up into her abdomen and it lingered there teasing her. Ritika smiled up at Duane thinking about how nice he was. Rajesh wouldn't have taken no for an answer and Duane was just politely complying with her wishes. She should reward him. "You can push about half your cock in but don't cum in me," she reminded him. 

Duane grinned down at her and began slamming about half his cock in and out of her. He noticed her body was responding to his thrusts, her hips rising up to meet his cock every time he pushed it in. 

Ritika couldn't stand it any more. Her orgasm felt like a caged animal, trying to latch onto his cock with each thrust, hoping to escape her body. Ritika opened her mouth to tell the handsome black man to bury his cock in her pussy, but Duane seemed to be anticipating her request and slammed all 11" into her before she could get out a word. His massive black cock stretched her out further then she had ever been and she felt her long awaited orgasm explode from her body. She screamed in pleasure and just kept screaming as he continued to fuck her. 

Duane became alarmed at her cries of pleasure and seeing some people leaving the bar, he shoved her panties into her mouth. She clamped her mouth down and the panties helped to muffle her screams. He continued to slam her hard against the hood, watching her body writhe in pleasure as she flung her head back and forth in disbelief at the intensity of her orgasms. He could feel his cock grow even bigger and he said, "Here it comes baby." 

Ritika's eyes widened in fear and she yanked the thong out of her mouth and screamed, "Pull out, pull out."The look on Duanes face was purely predatory as he made like he was pulling out, only to slam his entire cock into her pussy. "Nooo," shouted Ritika as she felt his cock jerk in her pussy and it began spraying it's large load of sperm. He held it buried in her pussy and it leaped uncontrollably as it sprayed her pussy with his semen. The powerful jet of semen just kept spraying the sensitive area around her cervix, triggering her to have one constant orgasm that lasted as long as his. Ritika passed out as she felt his cum trickling out of her pussy around his cock.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:55 PM