How a "BET" change a life of Wife
"Oh my god," said Duane as his legs went weak and he caught himself against the wall to keep from slumping down. "You've got to let me fuck you," he said pulling her to her feet and rubbing his long wet cock along her bare belly and across her belly button. 

"In a week," she said panting with desire. "My boyfriends gone within a week." 

"Sorry, but so am I," he said sadly. 

"Oh." the smile on Ritika's face fell and she sadly wondered where she was going to find another cock like Rajesh's or Duane's to satisfy her in a week.Duane opened the door and looked around, "Coasts clear," he said and he slipped out the door. 

Ritika fixed her clothing and wiped off her hands on a dirty rag in the closet, following him out the door. He had disappeared and she returned to her bar seat and an angry looking Rajesh. 

"Where the hell have you been?" he demanded. "Just out dancing," she lied. 

"Where's your black boy?" he asked. 

"I guess he left." she replied trying to keep the disappointment out of her voice. 

"You leave him all high and dry like I told you?" 

"Yes Rajesh," she lied again. 

"Good," he said laughing. "I'm getting off in an hour. Why don't you run home and be waiting for me in my brother's bed. 

"Yes Rajesh," she said jumping up. She needed to get fucked and she didn't think she could wait another hour. 

Ritika needed to use the bathroom again before she left and she glanced at the broom closet as she entered the ladies room. Ritika relieved herself and stopped off to check her make up. She gasped when she saw how swollen her cheeks were. Ritika looked down her body and gasped again when she saw a line of dried semen running down her stomach and across her belly button looking like a snail had crawled across her belly leaving a trail behind it. Thank god the bar must have been too dark for Rajesh to see her cheeks and belly. Ritika quickly poured warm water into her hands and wiped off the semen on her stomach. 
Ritika quickly left the building and made her way to her car. She couldn't wait to have Rajesh's cock buried in her vagina. The days events had gotten her so worked up that she was so horny it actually hurt. Her need for sex was so bad that she almost regretted her introduction to good sex. Almost.The club had been packed when Ritika arrived and she had been forced to park in a dark corner of the lot far from the building. The club had emptied out quickly leaving her car alone except for a motorcycle parked nearby. Ritika had taken her keys out of her purse and was reaching for the door when she was grabbed from behind. A strong arm held her tight and a big beefy hand covered her mouth immobilizing her. Ritika struggled in fear until she realized the futility of it and calmed herself. She stood still feeling her heart beating in her chest until her attacker spun her around revealing himself to be Duane. 

"Duane, what the hell are you doing?" she asked.

"Ritika," he said frantically. "You've got to let me fuck you." He lifted her up onto the hood of her car and yanked her thong off from under her skirt, setting it beside her on the hood. His pants were already around his ankles and his cock was rock hard again. 

"No!" she said firmly, covering up the entrance to her pussy with her hands. "I can't let you fuck me, my boyfriend will find out." 

"Damn it Ritika," he protested. "Then you've got to blow me again. No woman has ever swallowed me whole. " 

"I can't Duane," she replied. "Your big cock stretched my cheeks out so much, that I almost got caught." 

"Aaagh," Duane cried in frustration. "Then let me look at you while I jack off."
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:55 PM