How a "BET" change a life of Wife
They heard Ritika moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure as Rajesh's cock swelled up, stretching her ass out even further. "Here it cums," he cried.Harry zoomed in on Ritika's stuffed rectum. He heard Rajesh grunt and incredibly she seemed to take another inch of his cock, as he thrust it deep into her when he orgasmed. Harry could see Rajesh's seed rise to the surface then sink again as he pulled all but the tip out. Rajesh thrust forward again, grunting as he came another load. This time sperm trickled out of her anus, running down the crack towards her pussy. Incredibly, Rajesh still had some more and he pulled it completely out before stabbing her again. His massive cock displaced air inside her ass and she made farting sounds as the air pushed his cum out, to squirt up around his cock. Harry heard Rajesh groan and watched him pull his dick out and rest it between her cheeks. The head swelled up yet again and another large wad flew out to strike her between the shoulder blades. Then it was done but he continued to cum. His cock looked like a garden hose with the water left on to trickle, as sperm continued to ooze out, pooling in the small of her back. 

"Oh my god, oh my god," Harry thought over and over again. He watched Rajesh fall backward and collapse gasping for air. Ritika fell forward on her face, ass still arched up towards the sky. Harry could see her own cum dripping down her pussy and he guessed that she must have orgasmed at the same time Rajesh did. He snapped some close ups of the semen pouring from her gaping anus and swore he could even see it close up a little, but not much. She was probably permanently stretched out a little.Later, Harry was walking up to his van carrying the precious rolls of film. Ritika was cleaning herself up in the lagoon and Rajesh had followed him to get paid. Harry took out a wad of about ? 50,000. "Lets see," he said, counting out the money into Rajesh's open palm. "? 40,000 for the pictures, a ? 2,000 for getting her to blow me, and ? 8000 for the best anal sex scene I've ever seen." Harry looked thoughtful for a minute before shoving the remaining into Rajesh's hand. "Here take it all," he said. "It was worth every penny."

Rajesh thanked him and Harry replied in a female voice, "No, thank you, sir," and the two men laughed together until Ritika ran up to them while tying her bikini top back on. 

Harry told them he had to go get his camera tripod from the bushes and was delighted when Ritika hugged and kissed him on the lips before following Rajesh to his bike. 

When Harry was gone, Rajesh said, "Here's your half of the money.," handing her. 

Ritika's eyes went wide with delight at all the extra cash and as they speed off on his motorcycle, her mind was already thinking of the sexy outfits she could buy with it. 

Harry heard the sounds of the motorcycle fade off into the distance and he smiled as he went to gather up his hidden video cameras. ? 50,000 was chump change compared to the money he could get selling a video of those two fucking. He would of had to pay extra if Rajesh had known about the cameras. Harry had marked the spot for Rajesh to put the blanket telling him he needed it to focus his camera. He used this beach a lot and knew all the perfect angles for getting good shots of people fucking in that location. Harry only hoped that his own fat body hadn't blocked to many views of Rajesh and Ritika. He had a friend that paid good money for amateur videos and his friend could have his tapes edited together and copies being sold all the way to the west coast by the end of the week. Yeah, thought Harry, Today had sure been worth it and in more ways then one, thinking of the blowjob. He gathered up his equipment chuckling to himself the whole time.Rajesh really took to fucking her ass, not that Ritika minded except that it meant a couple less loads she got to swallow. Her ass had behaved similar to her pussy, stretching out to take more of his cock after each time. Rajesh had just finished fucking her this morning, managing to get eleven inches in her ass after first fucking her pussy. He had filled her butt with his cum and then left without saying a word while she lay there recovering. 

Ritika didn't feel like cleaning up and put her thong on to hold his semen inside her rectum and then she put on her now well used bikini top. She called in sick to work again, not thinking that she could bare to put on that heavy pink waitress uniform. She'd probably be fired soon, she thought as she walked out to the deck and laid down in a chair. Ritika cocked her ear and soon enough was rewarded with the sound of the neighbor firing up his lawn mower. The old man had taken to doing a lot a yard work lately coinciding with her appearances in her bikini. His lawn sure was looking good too, she thought. Maybe she'd reward him by "accidentally" forgetting to tie her bikini top back on. "

Ah ha," said a familiar voice. "caught you." 

Ritika was lying on her stomach and must of jumped a mile when Akhil walked around the corner. 

"Well young lady," he said. "Just what do you think you’re doing?"
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:52 PM