How a "BET" change a life of Wife
"SMACK." 

He spanked her again, this time on her right cheek. Harry was ready this time and had snapped off a quick picture. Ritika didn't need to be told three times. She turned to look at the fat cock pointing at her face. It's big head was peeking out at her through the fore skin. She wrinkled her nose in disgust and brought her lips around the fat knob. Ritika surprised herself and kissed it first, just like she always kissed Rajesh, just before putting the whole head into her mouth. 

She could feel her ass cheeks aching around Rajesh's cock still embedded in her ass. It hadn't really hurt all that much, it just surprised her. Now the nerves in her ass seemed ultra-sensitive to the 8" of cock buried in it and she moaned around the dick in her mouth. She really didn't want to blow the nasty little man and found herself trying to get away with just kissing and licking around the head hoping she could get by with just that. 

"For a slut she's an uppity little bitch," Harry informed Rajesh.

Rajesh shrugged, sometimes it was better to be feared, then loved and sometimes it was better to be loved hen feared. He reached around between her legs and stuck two fingers into her pussy. He heard a muffled moan come out of his slut's mouth stuffed with the photographer's dick head. He moved his fingers out so that only the tips were inside her. 

Ritika now had something filling every one of her holes and she found she liked it. A musky scent from the fat mans crotch assaulted her nostrils and she found his manly smell to be intoxicating. He may have been a disgusting little pig of a man but his cock was very hard, very fat, very nice. She wished Rajesh would bury his fingers in her, she thought as she licked across the tip of the man's dick. She felt Rajesh move his fingers across the tip of her pussy and she jumped at the movement. Ritika took about half the fat mans cock in her mouth and she felt Rajesh's fingers slide about halfway inside her. She realized that her cock sucking was controlling Rajesh's fingers and if she wanted them buried in her pussy she'd half to swallow all the photographer's cock into her mouth. Ritika began lovingly slurping on the fat dick in her mouth feeling her efforts rewarded by waves of pleasure in her pussy. His cock really was quite nice and she managed to say "I love your cock," to him in between swallows. Somewhere during the blow job, Rajesh had once again taken control of her body and her mouth was now following the movements of his fingers.

Like all men, Harry loved his dick and it excited him to hear someone else say they loved it. He was getting close to orgasm and he brought his camera up to get some pictures of his cock in her mouth. Few women had been able to take his fat six incher completely in their mouths and this slut could do it effortlessly, but then again she had practiced on a cock twice as big as his. Harry realized that Rajesh's big dick had inadvertently turned Ritika into the best damn cock-sucker in the world and Harry revelled in the knowledge that this was the best blow job of his life. 

"Oh god, I'm getting close," he shouted. 

Ritika felt the fat cock in her mouth swell up and at the same time Rajesh started rubbing around the little nub deep inside her pussy that always caused her to orgasm. The photographer's, hot salty cum erupted into her mouth, just as her own orgasm came. Ritika had an epiphany at that moment. The looks and appearance of the man didn't really matter, nor did the size of his cock. All that mattered was that she gave them pleasure with her body. Oh god I am a slut, she though as she lustfully inhaled the photographers load. He pulled his fat cock out of her mouth and a strand flew across her lips. "I love your cock and I love the taste of your sperm," she said as her tongue licked up the cum around her mouth. 

Harry looked down at the slut between his legs. She was staring intently at his cock while stroking it like she was trying to milk out any remaining drops of his cum. "Thanks," he said. 

She looked up at him lovingly. "No, thank you sir," she replied. 

They were staring at each other, smiling, when Rajesh said, "I hate to interrupt your moment, but this monsters about to blow." Rajesh looked like he was in sheer ecstasy, as he grabbed her hips fucking her hard. It had been difficult restraining himself because her ass was just so tight around his cock, it felt absolutely incredible. He didn't want to cum before Harry so he had paced himself. Harry scrambled around behind Ritika zooming his camera in on Rajesh's cock. He moved it down and snapped off some quick shots of Rajesh's balls slapping against her thighs. Those things are huge, he thought, This guy must cum buckets.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:52 PM