How a "BET" change a life of Wife
"F-forgive m-me Akhil," she said panting from the orgasm. "but your penis is so small and insignificant compared to your brother's big cock. I am a slut for your cock Rajesh, I am a slut." Ritika leaned forward and slid her body up his so that only half his rod was buried in her. She bent forward and hung her large nipples in his face, moaning from another orgasm when he took her nipples into his mouth and started flicking his tongue across them. "" 

Ritika was startled when Rajesh suddenly yanked his dick out of her pussy and pushed her off him. She was laying on her side on the blanket in a daze from her second orgasm, when he got behind her and pulled her up to her knees. Ritika's perfectly shaped ass was arced into the sky glistening with oil in the sunlight. "" Rajesh kneeled behind her and buried his cock in her pussy once again, hearing her whimper of pleasure muffled by the blanket. 

Rajesh continued to slowly fuck her as he leaned over and grabbed the bottle of oil. He opened it and poured oil down the crack of her ass, feeling it run down over his cock and drip to the blanket. He began massaging her sphincter with one beefy finger, before pushing it in to loosen her up. "" 

"Oh Rajesh," she said pushing her ass back into his finger. "I love it when you finger my ass." "" 

Rajesh pulled his finger out and he held her rosebud open between his thumb and forefinger. He began pouring oil into her ass, watching to run down inside her. He easily pushed his fat thumb into her well lubricated hole feeling Ritika start to tremble. 

"Oh yes, oh yes," she started breathing heavy feeling a big orgasm building up. "I'm cuuummming, oh oh oh oh ow owww," she screamed when he removed his thumb and replaced it with two fingers, stretching her out. ""Ritika had been about to protest, when the orgasm had overwhelmed her. Seeing she had almost passed out, he took advantage of the situation and pulled his cock out of her pussy, running it up the crack of her ass. He rested the head against her sphincter and pushed down, seeing her stretch wide to receive him. The head had disappeared inside, before she had recovered. "" 

"Oh god no," Ritika moaned crying. "Please don't fuck my ass. It's too big. It hurts." 

Rajesh had pushed eight inches in when he met resistance. He heard her whimpering and begging him to take it out between her cries of pain. He held it buried in her so that she could grow used to his cock in her ass. her cries completely blocked out the sounds of the locust.

Ritika had never felt such pain in her life. She grabbed handfuls of sand through the blanket and squeezed them into her hands. The pain resurfaced her hatred of her brother-in-law and she wondered how it was possible to hate someone so much and yet be so addicted to them at the same time. This must be how an addict feels, hating themselves but at the same time craving to satisfy their addiction, and she was addicted to Rajesh. She was not only completely hooked on his cock but on the way he treated her like such a slut. The overwhelming desire to please him suppressed the pain and her hatred. She pushed herself up to her hands and knees. Her ass was still a little sore as she looked over her shoulder at the fat four inches of cock meat still sticking out of her ass. "Click,,click,." 
Look at that big cock in my ass, she thought. Her rear end had been the last new territory for him to conquer and she felt a momentary feeling of sadness, thinking she had now surrendered completely to his dominance. She couldn't believe she had been able to stretch out to take so much of his dick in her ass. She felt Rajesh adjust his cock a little in her well lubricated anus and she moaned in pleasure. Look at that big cock in my ass, she thought again still staring in awe at it. "Look at your big cock in my ass," she said looking up at Rajesh, who just smiled and nodded. "Click," "Look at his big cock in my ass," she said to the man with the camera. "I see it you slut," said the camera-man. "Now beg him to fuck your ass." Click,click,click, . He snapped off a bunch of close-ups of Rajesh's cock in her ass. 

Ritika just stared at the man and she let out a cry of sheer terror. She recognized him as the fat little photographer from South Beach that had wanted her to pose nude. She struggled to get away from the man but Rajesh just held her impaled upon his cock while the greasy little man snapped off a roll of film. The whirling sound had been the camera's motor. Rajesh had thought it was locusts, unless, he was lying to her again. Rajesh had taken the man's business card from her. The whole thing was a set-up. "Rajesh you fucking bastard," she screamed at him. "I hate you." The tears started flowing down her cheeks. " How could you do something like this?" 

"Easy. I'm doing it for the money," he replied casually. Ritika started wailing again and he tried to calm her down. "Don't worry, I'll give you half."
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:51 PM