How a "BET" change a life of Wife
Rajesh kissed her back, then he effortlessly picked her up and carried her to the blanket. Rajesh laid Ritika down on her stomach and he straddled her, letting his cock rest between her cheeks once again. Rajesh poured coconut oil all over her back and on her ass so that it ran over his cock and between her ass cheeks. She could feel his cock sliding up and down as he kneaded her muscles. 

Ritika felt his big rough hands began to rub the oil into her skin and she sighed contentedly closing her eyes. Rajesh's expert massaging technique could easily put her to sleep. "." For a guy that really only cared about himself, he sure knew how to make her feel good. Ritika was almost asleep when Rajesh rolled her over and began rubbing oil all over her breasts and belly. "." She could see his big cock pointing at her, waiting. 

"Let me do you now," Ritika said and Rajesh laid down on his stomach. Ritika ran her hand over the hard ridges of his muscles and rubbed the oil into his skin. She worked her hands down to his ass and covered them with oil. She turned him over and stared at his cock, reaching up slightly higher then his navel. and she straddled it, rubbing her pussy along the length as she worked her oil soaked hands across his chest. Ritika slid down between his legs and held his cock up straight rubbing the oil that already covered it along its length. 

"I bet god doesn't have a cock this big," she said before leaning her head down to kiss the fat head like she always did before the engaged in sexual activity. "" Ritika reluctantly removed her lips from Rajesh's cock and looked around. "What's that noise," she asked? 

"It's just locusts," he replied. "Now put those lips back on my dick, bitch." 

Ritika happily complied with his wishes and began rubbing her tongue around the pee slit and the crown of his cock. She ran her lips down the sides, wishing it wasn't covered in oil because it ruined the taste and covered up his masculine scent. "" Ritika stroked his cock with her hand, while kissing his balls. She worked her lips back up to the head and removed them staring down its intimidating length."I didn't tell you to stop," he reprimanded. 

Ritika angled her body and took several deep breaths. She bent down and plopped the head into her mouth and started breathing with her nose. "" Ritika relaxed her throat muscles and began sliding his cock deep into her mouth. She felt like a sword swallower as her lips kissed his pubic hair for the first time. "" 

Rajesh jumped in delight when she took all twelve inches into her throat. "That's it baby. You’re the best damned cock sucker in the world." 

Rajesh's kind words gave her the incentive to try harder and tightening her lips, Ritika began running her mouth up and down his entire length, breathing whenever his head popped out. ",,." 

Rajesh let Ritika suck his big cock for twenty minutes before pulling her up to mount him. He held his rod straight up, and it was simply too big to put in her pussy from a kneeling position, so Ritika had to stand up slightly and lower her pussy down to meet his cock head. 

"" The fat head parted her lips and she slid her body down its entire length, moaning as he impaled her. She was always wet and ready for Rajesh and with the addition of the coconut oil, she was well lubricated and took his cock easily. Her vagina had molded itself to the shape of Rajesh's cock weeks ago and he had awakened nerve endings so deep inside her that only big cocks could completely satisfy her from now on. ""

"Oh god Rajesh, I love you and your big cock, she said when his dick had completely filled her. 

"Is it bigger then your husbands?" he asked. 

"You know it is," she replied somewhat curiously. She had told him how big (or how small) Akhil was before. She figured he must get off hearing it. "Your giant cock is over twice as big as my husbands and its three times as thick," she said while riding him to a small orgasm. "" 

"Are you such a slut that you don't mind cheating on your husband with his own brother?" he asked.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:51 PM