How a "BET" change a life of Wife
"We're already way beyond that," she replied loving how thick he was. 

He pushed six inches in and she started whimpering as she tossed her head from side to side. At seven inches, she felt completely filled, her body writhing in ecstasy around his magnificent cock. Beyond that the pleasure was gone. 

"Rajesh please stop it hurts," she cried frantically as he pushed it in from seven to eight inches. He didn't seem to care that it was hurting her and the pain reminded her of what a bastard he really was. Why had she let herself sink this far. His cock didn't feel good, it only looked good. "Ooww!" It actually hurt being stretched this much and she started to cry from both the torment between her legs and the joy of knowing that she wasn't enjoying cheating on Akhil. Her pussy was rubbing against the invader and she could feel her juices flowing around it. "Aarggh!" She jumped from the pain as he tried to push it in deeper, but to no avail. God, she hated him and she hated his big cock. Rajesh had apparently given up getting any more of it inside her and was moving his hips in little circular motions, letting about three inches slide in and out of her. "Ooooh," she said proud that her hated brother-in-law couldn't defile her with any more of his cock then eight inches. "Aahhh," she gasped, raising her hips to meet his hated cock. She was matching his thrusts now. "Nooo" she pleaded as he pulled all but the head out afraid that he would stop fucking her. Then she cried, "God yes," as he pushed all eight inches in her again. her pussy clamping down around his wonderful cock as another orgasm overwhelmed her. Ritika recovered faster this time wanting more. She started pinching her long, oil soaked nipples, moaning as the sensations added to the pleasure she was getting from Rajesh's incredible fuck stick. "I had no idea it would be this good," she yelled to the world. Ritika was shaking all over from the pleasure of her first fuck. Akhil's little penis didn't count as sex. Ritika would forever remember this day as the day she lost her virginity.
She started turning her head back and forth again as she felt his cock start to tremble and swell up in her pussy. He was about to cum and his orgasm was triggering hers. Ritika looked inland at the Coconut Tree then out at the bay, then at the tree again, then at the boat. Boat! She turned and looked at the boat just as Rajesh's cock exploded within her pussy and she screamed in orgasm. The man on the boat came when she did. He had come in close while they were fucking and started masturbating while watching them. Rajesh had just fucked her in front of a complete stranger. The man on the boat waved and yelled "Thanks," then he powered up the motor and cruised back out into the bay. Ritika laid there waiting for the horror and shame of being caught screwing her brother-in-law in front of a stranger, come to overwhelm her but the guilt never came. Instead she felt her pulse pounding from the thrill of exhibitionism. She just laid back on the towel feeling Rajesh's sperm pouring out of her pussy. She was completely satisfied and laid back closing her eyes. She felt something pushing at her lips and opened her mouth to receive Rajesh's cock tasting the remains of his orgasm on her tongue, wishing she could swallow a whole load of his. 

"That's a good slut," he informed her. "You clean that cock off good and I'll fuck you again tonight." 

She did as he ordered, cleaning both their juices off his cock with her tongue. When he was satisfied, Rajesh pulled her to her feet and they got dressed before returning to his bike. 
"Ritika that's too bad," Akhil said "I hope Vinita's feeling better." Ritika had told her husband that she had to work the night shift because one of the waitresses was sick. "I hope you’re not coming down with something also," he said remembering how puffy her cheeks had been the other morning. 

"Why do you say that honey" 

"Well you keep tugging at your uniform like you’re really hot." 

"Oh," said Ritika "It's just really itchy." After experiencing the freedom of wearing next to nothing all day, Ritika found her waitress uniform to be a prison, confining her body from the outside world. 

Ritika kissed her husband goodbye, walked out to her car and drove off. She stopped at the end of the streeShe woke up the next morning, after Akhil had left for work and found Rajesh's hard cock pointed at her lips. She blew him, managing to swallow all his sperm this time. He fucked her before leaving for work that night feeding ten inches of his cock into her hungry pussy. Each day she felt like a virgin again and her orgasms just got bigger and bigger as his cock explored new territory deep inside her. Two days after loosing her virginity she was taking eleven inches. 

The next night, she laid beside her husband listening to him snore. She looked over at the clock. It said 2:30. Ritika quietly got out of bed and tiptoed downstairs. 

Rajesh pulled his bike up into the driveway and went up the deck and into the kitchen. He was dropping his keys on the table when Ritika spoke up. "You wanted to see me Doctor."
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:49 PM