How a "BET" change a life of Wife
Rajesh moved around in front of her and grabbed her wrists, holding them tight. "Ritika," he said looking into her eyes. "I never ask. I tell. Now put your arms down or I'm not going to fuck you later on." 

Ritika quickly jerked her arms down to her sides in fear, showing off her large breasts to the world. She heard him laughing and her eyebrows shot up as she realized what he had said. Rajesh was still laughing as he pulled her down to the water. "Let's go for a swim," he said dropping the knapsack."N-no Rajesh, I can't swim." 

'I'll hold onto you," he said easily picking her up into his arms. Ritika was trembling with fear as he carried her out into the water. He seemed to stumble and she clung to him tighter in fear. The water was just below his nipples when he pried her off of him and laid her back in the water. She struggled but he told her to relax and he'd keep her afloat. 

The water was warm, but chilly enough to cause her nipples to pop out and she found herself enjoying her first dip in the ocean, as she closed her eyes, loving the sensation of floating in the water, feeling her body lift up with each gentle wave. 

She felt Rajesh lean over her and she moaned as his tongue flickered across her nipple. She opened her eyes in shock and said, "Don't do that there are people watching." 

"Don't worry," he said kissing her other nipple, "We're to far out and they can't see us because of the waves." 

He lifted her body up a little so that the sea water cascaded down her sides. Rajesh sucked on each of her nipples and slowly kissed down her stomach, planting one on her belly button. Ritika wanted to protest, but she was scared of him showing everyone the video and even more scared of him letting her go and of sinking to the bottom. She felt Rajesh grab her legs and he quickly moved between her thighs and planted his mouth on her bikini bottom. She moaned as his tongue pushed at the fabric of her bikini and she wished she was naked so that he could push it inside her pussy again. 

She almost panicked when he let go of her but her breasts held her afloat and her legs were secure on his shoulders. She wondered what he was doing and soon found out that he must have pulled his swimsuit down for she felt his cock poking her in the back. It slid along her back and toward her left arm. 

Ritika opened her eyes and turned her head to the left and watched the head of his cock break the surface and rise up like a one-eyed sea serpent. He pointed it at her mouth and she reached out and grabbed it at the base still awed that the urethra was a full 12" from the bottom of her hand.
In what was rapidly becoming a tradition, Ritika bent her neck and kissed the big head, before taking the whole crown into her mouth, teasing the pee slit with her tongue.

Rajesh moved his hands up and grabbed her ass cheeks, sliding a finger on each hand under her g-string and pulling it out underwater. He slid his left hand down all the way and pulled the fabric of her bikini away from her pussy, revealing her labia. He quickly nibbled on it with his lips before he penetrated her with his tongue feeling her lips tighten around his cock as she tried to moan with pleasure. Rajesh thought his sister-in-law had the sweetest pussy he had ever tasted as he continued to tongue her. He massaged around her sphincter with his other finger, before pushing it deep inside her rectum. He felt her struggle briefly and she let his cock pop out of her mouth, then she relaxed and began humping is face, moaning. Her ass seemed to squeeze his finger and then she whimpered as she came around his mouth. He pulled his fingers out of her ass and let the thong snap back into place. He positioned himself so that she could take more of his cock in her mouth and when she had recovered from her orgasm, she bent around and swallowed five inches.

In her 24 years of life, Ritika had never had an orgasm until a week ago and since then she'd had about nine. She could easily see herself growing addicted to the feeling and for the first time since Rajesh had arrived on, she found herself wishing he'd never leave. She tried to reward him, by taking as much of his cock down her throat as she could, but the awkward position only allowed her to take about half. She was lovingly slurping on his cock, wanting more then anything to taste his cum again, when she felt him jerk it out of her mouth and it quickly slipped under water.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:49 PM