How a "BET" change a life of Wife
"Well it was time well spent, cause you sure do look good," he said taking his wife into his arms. Akhil reached out and started unbuttoning her shirt. He was startled, when she didn't stop him and haul him into the dark bedroom and not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth he quickly finished and opened her shirt. Akhil gasped at the site of his wife's naked body. They had been married two years and this was the first time she had ever let him look at her nude without quickly covering herself up. He shook his head in wonder that this incredible woman had agreed to marry a little nerdy guy like himself.

He ran his hands down her breasts, gently caressing them and tweaking her nipples to hardness. She was trembling as his hand moved down her belly and across her pubic hairs. Both of them gasped when his finger encountered her wetness. Ritika was never ready for sex like this. He always had to lubricate his penis before penetrating her. Not wanting to waste an opportunity like this, Akhil pulled his wife to the bedroom. Ritika was very active during sex and Akhil being used to her lying passive while he made love to her, wished this night could last forever. Unfortunately, forever to him was seven minutes. 

Ritika lovingly clung to her husband after he orgasmed and in a few minutes she was listening to him breathe steadily indicating he was asleep. She got out of bed and tiptoed into the bathroom. Normally Ritika would get a tissue and wrinkle her nose in distaste as she cleaned Akhil's small load out of her vagina. Tonight, she just reached in a finger and scooped it up. She looked at the small glob of semen liquefying on her finger and without a second thought plopped it into her mouth. Her husbands sperm tasted as good as Rajesh, just the amount was so small, like an unfilling appetizer before a main course. Definitely better warm and straight from the source she thought, as the cold gooey cum slid down her throat. Ritika looked at herself in the mirror and spent the next fifteen minutes fixing her hair and makeup before returning to bed. She snuggled up to her husband and laid there trying to fall asleep. Around three in the morning, she heard Rajesh's motorcycle pull up and her brother-in-law entered the house. She heard him sit heavily down onto the couch and then she heard the sound of his boots hitting the floor. She shivered excitedly knowing that he was stripping for bed. Ritika fell asleep shortly thereafter. Ritika awoke to the sound of the alarm going off and she heard Akhil groan as he turned it off. She grabbed him as he was leaving the bed. "Stay with me," she begged. 

Akhil smiled and shook his head. "Love to honey but I'm running late." 

"Call in sick and we'll spend the day in bed," she said patting his side of the bed. 

Wow, he thought, I must have really gotten her juices flowing last night. "I wish I could honey,but I'm up for a raise and we need the money." He kissed her on the forehead and went into the bathroom to get ready for work. 

After dressing, Akhil leaned over, kissed her again and then he left the room. She heard his car start up and then it slowly pulled out of the driveway. Ritika jumped up and went to the bathroom to pee. When she was done she checked her hair and make-up once again without even realizing it. Still nude she returned to the bed and got under the covers. Ritika was like a child who was afraid of monsters, constantly eyeing the closet. She just stared at the door waiting for Rajesh to come for her. Was that him moving around downstairs? Did she just hear a creak on the stairs? She stared at the door for an hour before getting up and walking over to the window.

Rajesh's motorcycle was gone! If she could make it to her car, she would be safe. Ritika quickly threw on some plain old underwear, covering that with her baggy sweats. She had to go to work later and she grabbed her uniform figuring she could change at work. She snatched her keys and made a run for the car. Ritika was outside and on the deck when she ran into Rajesh. She nearly screamed in frustration when she saw him and glanced behind him at her car. Her salvation was only ten feet away. 

"Where you off to in such a hurry," he asked? 

"I...I have some errands to run," she answered nervously. She eyed Rajesh he was wearing tight biker Trouser and a small tank top that showed off his massive arms and he was carrying a small package. 

"Bitch, I didn't give you permission to leave," he said threateningly. "Get inside that house now." 

Ritika was inside before she realized it shaking with fear. 
"I forgot to buy you this yesterday, he said handing her the package. "Put it on we're going to the beach." 

She opened the package and saw a teeny blue bikini. The cups were a little bigger then eye patches and the bottom was a thong. Ritika was horrified at the thought of wearing something that skimpy in public. She even refused to wear a one peice bathing suit. "Rajesh, I c-can't w-wear this," she told him drawing herself up proudly, "and I'm not going to sleep with you, I hate you." 

"You we're begging me to fuck you the other night." 

"I was drunk and I wasn't thinking straight that night."
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:48 PM