How a "BET" change a life of Wife
Akhil cringed, that was just the kind of statement that usually caused Ritika to blow up. He glanced at her but she was staring out into space, not paying any attention to them. She was as white as a ghost and he feared she might be getting sick. He thought of his brother's mighty penis plowing into some large breasted woman dressed up as a slut and mouthed the words, "Good luck," to Rajesh who just winked in reply.
Ritika couldn't stand to be around Rajesh so she told Akhil she wanted to shop alone and quickly headed off in the opposite direction. The two brothers watched her go and immediately raced opposite to her.

As the two men sifted through the teddies, baby dolls and camisoles, Akhil found he was actually enjoying spending time with his brother. Rajesh was still a jerk, but he was the kind of jerk that all men fantasized about being at least once in their lives. Akhil pictured himself riding a motorcycle, cross country, deflowering virgins, seducing married women, and having women begging him for sex. Half of his brothers stories couldn't possibly be true but they still made good fantasy. 

Rajesh had picked out a couple peek-a-boo teddies, garters, and thongs when he noticed his brother eyeing an outfit he liked. 

Akhil was holding a French maid costume, imagining how good Ritika would look in it. The costume seemed tailor made to fit Ritika's buxom figure. It had your typical fish net stockings, a thong under a black mini skirt, push-up bra, little hat, and a feather duster. Ritika would detest this as standard male chauvinistic crap. His wife's figure was clearly wasted in all the baggy clothes she always wore. Thankfully though, if more men had been aware of Ritika's hot body, there was no doubt in Akhil's mind some better looking guy would have snagged her long before he had met her. With a sigh, Akhil was returning the outfit to the rack, when Rajesh snatched it out of his hands. 

"Perfect," he said.

He quickly fingered through the other fantasy costumes and pulled out a sleazy nurses outfit. This one had white garters, bra, panties, and a little white jacket that reached down to just above the hips and hung open in the front. A little red cross hat, completed the look. 

"I still can't believe that there are women out there who'll wear this sort of stuff," said Akhil.

"You'll find it hard to believe, but when your cock is as big as mine, women will do whatever you tell them," Rajesh replied casually. 

Picturing Ritika running her little hands up and down Rajesh's rod, Akhil just nodded in reply. He didn't find it hard to believe at all. 

Rajesh shopped around in some other stores, and had bought some halter tops and mini skirts, by the time they had to rendezvous with Ritika. Ritika had found herself wandering around aimlessly in a daze and had bought nothing, much to her husbands delight. She heard Akhil ask her what was wrong and she replied she wasn't feeling too good. He told her to switch with Rajesh and sit in back to lay down for the ride home. Rajesh had set the packages right by her and she felt her stomach turn as she peaked at their contents. They dropped Rajesh off at his bike and he speed off to work leaving them alone for the night. Akhil wanted to know what was taking his wife so long in the bathroom. They had enjoyed a nice romantic dinner and Akhil had indicated he wanted to have some fun in the bedroom a little later on. Ritika had told him she'd be ready after taking a bath and had been in the bathroom for over an hour. He saw that the door wasn't completely closed and pushed it open. Ritika was wearing one of his shirts and nothing else, which was pretty daring for her. A razor beside her, indicated that she had just finished shaving her legs and she was bent into the mirror applying lipstick. Akhil watched her for a while and when she was fixing her hair for the third time, he cleared his throat to get her attention and his wife jumped.

"Oh, Akhil," she said, "you startled me." 

Akhil pushed his glasses up his nose and said, "Hot date tonight?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"You've been primping in front of that mirror for the last fifteen minutes." 

"I do not primp," she assured him. "I just wanted to look good for you tonight and I guess I lost track of time."
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:47 PM