How a "BET" change a life of Wife
Ritika gritted her teeth from the intense need she felt for his cock. "I want you to Fuck me. Please fuck me with that big cock." She felt his penis enter her for the first time and she had a small orgasm that made her cry out with pleasure. Surprisingly, Rajesh didn't feel much bigger then Akhil and she looked down her body and saw that he had only pushed a finger inside her. "Rajesh quit teasing me, I need you to fuck me right now." 

Rajesh's cock was covered in her juices as he ran it along her slit while fingering her. "Tell me you love me, he said" 

"No you bastard," 

"Tell me or I won't fuck you." 

Her face was red with fury as she said, "I love you." 

"Say it again." 

Ritika was still angry but her eyes softened. "I love you." 

"Would you still love me if I told you I grabbed the third queen from the deck when you and Akhil were arguing in the kitchen." 

"Just stick it in me you fucking bastard." "

Your pussy's mine whenever I want it, slut." Rajesh said his cock sliding down her pussy as he slowly backed away from her. "And tonight I don't want it."

She looked at him in desperation as he backed out the door.The last thing she saw was his cock, all shiny with her juices, disappear around the corner She screamed in fury and threw a pool ball after him. It harmlessly bounced off the wall and rolled back into the garage. Ritika needed to cum again. She grabbed the first thing at hand. The pool stick was too awkward so she unscrewed it and used the end. "yes, god yes," she moaned as she shoved the pool stick in and out of her, wishing it was fatter. Her orgasm never materialized and after ten minutes she threw the pool stick against the wall in frustration. 

Ritika laid on the pool table crying for a while before gathering her clothes and heading upstairs. She passed Rajesh snoring on the couch and she found she hated him more now then she ever had before, he had cheated both at Teenpati and pool. 

Rajesh watched her go under his partially closed eyelids, then he jumped up and ran to the kitchen. He was so horny he had almost masturbated for the first time since discovering pussy at age fifteen. He grabbed some ice cubes and held them against his throbbing cock. By the time they had melted his cock had only gone down an inch and he moaned in frustration. It had taken a lot of will power not to shove his cock into her, but Ritika needed to realize that her pussy wasn't hers to give any more, it was Rajesh's to take. 

Ritika climbed into bed at dawn and woke Akhil up. He groaned and forced his eyes open. 

"God, Ritika you look as bad as I feel."

"What do you mean?" 

"Your cheeks are all puffy and it looks like you drooled all over your chin last night." She felt like throwing up. She had forgotten she was still covered in Rajesh's cum. 

"Whew your breath smells weird too," said Akhil as he leaned over to kiss her. 

"Yours ain't so fresh either."

"Happy New Year Ritika. I love you"
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:46 PM