How a "BET" change a life of Wife
Ritika laughed, thinking that as long as no one else could see her she'd love to stay naked forever. She had noticed his cock rising up again as he watched her bending over to make her shots and she thought that maybe she'd jack him off one last time before saying goodbye to it forever. After tonight, her New Years resolution was to stay as far away from Rajesh as possible until he was gone. She found it hard to concentrate with his cock staring at her over the pool table, but she managed to win anyway, her third game in a row. "I still can't believe you beat me that game," she said shaking her head. 

"Actually, I didn't," he said and when she turned to look at him questioningly, he continued, "I lined up the balls when you were helping Akhil upstairs so that I could win." 

Ritika's face slowly took on an expression of sheer horror as she thought of the sin she had just committed. All the disgust and self loathing she had felt after jacking him off returned. He had cheated to get her to blow him and worse, she had enjoyed it. She felt so cheap and used, that she wanted to crawl under the pool table and hide. Instead, Ritika found herself attacking the man who had tricked her to get himself off. She swang the pool stick at him, which he easily side-stepped and disarmed her before pulling her into his arms. Ritika felt his hard cock pressing into her stomach as she futilely beat her hands against his chest. It was like hitting a cinder block and she was hurting herself more then she was hurting him. "You bastard, I hate you, it's not fair, I should have won and then you'd be gone.""If you think I would have actually left, you are stupid," he said pushing her back towards the pool table. "I'm not going to leave until I want to leave." 

"I wish I could take it back," she said, tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"I'll let you take it back," 

She looked up at him confused. How could she take back giving him oral sex? Rajesh lifted her by the hips and he set her down on the pool table. He moved forward, his cock aimed straight at her pussy and she could swear her vagina was opening up to welcome it when his cock was still a foot away. 

Rajesh stopped his cock from penetrating her at the last minute and grinning evilly he pushed her to her back, after knocking pool balls out of the way. Then he was gone.

Ritika held her head up looking for him and jumped as something flicked along her labia. She looked down between her breasts and saw Rajesh staring up at her, his mouth on her pubic mound. As their eyes held, Rajesh leaned forward and kissed her pussy causing her whole body to jump. His was not a kiss of submission. but one of power. He chuckled and attacked her pussy again. 

Ritika's clit was engorged as he nibbled and licked around it. She raised her hips to meet the thrusts of his tongue and she reached out for something to hang on to, her hand came to rest on two pool balls. Here was her salvation. All she had to do was lean up and bang him over the head and he'd stop, but she didn't want him to stop, she thought as the orgasms started coming. His tongue was thrusting in and out of her and she swore it felt bigger and better then her husband's penis. "Aaagh, I'm cuummming," she screamed as her first orgasm with a man erupted from her body. She had four more quick ones before she felt a giant orgasm growing in her belly. Her hips rose up to meet his tongue and they stayed up trying to push him in deeper. Then she felt something squirting and Ritika found her whole body flopping around like Rajesh's cock does when he cums.
Ritika was in a daze as she recovered from her orgasm. She was completely satisfied but at the same time craving more. Rajesh had stood back up grinning at her his face was dripping with her juices. "Oh my god, I peed in your face," she said in disgust. 

"That's not piss, that's your cum, you stupid bitch," 

Ritika knew there was no way her blow job could of felt that good to him and she wanted to reward him. "Rajesh you can put your cock in me" 

Rajesh rested his penis on her mound so that it was pointing at her head as she looked down her body to watch him enter her. "I thought you said your pussy belonged to Akhil." 

"Not tonight, tonight I'll let you have sex with me," she moaned as Rajesh began rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit. "Rajesh put it in now." 

"Tell me you want me." 

"Ooo I want you. I want your big cock inside me." 

"What do you want me to do to you."
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:46 PM