How a "BET" change a life of Wife
She looked up his incredible body and locked eyes with him. Never breaking eye contact she leaned forward and planted a lingering kiss on the head of his cock. Rajesh acknowledged her gesture of submission and nodded down at her as Ritika kissed his cock again. He nodded again in the direction of the kitchen. 

Never taking her lips of his cock, Ritika turned her head to look in the direction he was nodding and saw their reflection in the full mirror on the back of the door. She saw her lips attached to the end of his penis and thought how beautiful and natural it made her look to be worshipping such a large cock. She watched her tongue come out and lick the pre-cum off the tip and she saw herself lick around his fat head. She opened her mouth wide and took his cock into her mouth watching its head push out her cheeks in the mirror. 

"God Ritika, I've wanted this since the day I first saw you in your wedding dress." 

The mention of her wedding dress brought her back to reality and reminded her that what she was doing was wrong. She was a strong-willed, intelligent woman, not some mindless bimbo at the mercy of a man's desires. She made a half hearted attempt to get him off, taking his cock head into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down rapidly as she stroked his shaft with her hands, desperately trying to make this disgusting act over as soon as possible. She grunted as Rajesh grabbed the hair on the top of her head and forcing her head back so that she found herself looking up at his angry face.

"You really suck at this you worthless bitch, You're gonna do a good job or I'll make you do it again till you get it right." 

Ritika trembled with fear as she looked up at him, her head at an awkward angle to avoid any pain from him pulling on her hair. He released her and she vigorously attacked his cock trying to please him. She began licking it all over and even ran her tongue down its underside and licked his hairy balls. She ran her mouth back up and engulfed his cock swallowing four inches before gagging. 

"Damn bitch, you ain't good for nothing."

She tried harder and was able to deep throat another inch. She bobbed her head on his cock rapidly while looking up at him to see if he was pleased with her. 

"I guess your just too stupid to do this right so, I'm going to have to show you how its done." 

Ritika was so ashamed of herself she started to cry around his cock. She was stupid and worthless. She didn't know anything about pleasing a man. When Rajesh started to teach her she listened attentively following his instructions closer then she had any of her women's studies professors at college. 

He told her to breath through her nose and relax her throat muscles. Rajesh had her arch her head, lining up her throat with her lips and he pushed his cock in as far as her tonsils and he began fucking her face. Thankfully he seemed satisfied with only eight inches buried in her mouth. 

"Yeah baby, now your doing me right." 

If his cock hadn't been so deep in her throat she would have beamed in delight at the compliment. Knowing he was pleased with her caused her to redouble her efforts. She was proud of herself for being such a good learner. Ritika could only handle about seven penetrations before she had to catch her breath and to keep him happy she licked and slurped around his cock head until she was ready to deep throat him again. This developed into a pattern and time lost all meaning to her as she alternated between taking his cock down her throat and licking along the end.

"Tighten up your lips baby," he said, getting into it. He was making little thrusts with his crotch every time her mouth came down close to the base. This was turning into the best blow job of his life and it really hadn't been that bad to began with, he just needed to keep reminding her who was in control here. This wasn't just a stupid bet, Rajesh wouldn't be satisfied until she had willingly submitted to him both her body and her mind.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:45 PM