How a "BET" change a life of Wife
"Hold on there Ritika, that's pretty serious stuff there. Those kinds of stakes should be worth a blow job at the very least."

She looked at him in disgust, “There no way I'm putting anything a man pees from, in my mouth and especially not your thing." Ritika said shivering at how cold and clammy her soaking wet panties felt against her thighs.

Rajesh reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a wad of bills. "These are my tips from tonight. There's about around ? 20,000 here. If you win, you get the money and I'm gone tomorrow, but if I win you have to strip naked and suck on my cock until I cum." 

Ritika shivered as she pictured herself naked sucking on his big cock just likes, her had the banana earlier in the weeks. She forced herself to concentrate and thought of all the things she could do with an extra money. Ritika also thought how pleasant it would be to have Rajesh out of her hair a month sooner than expected. She accepted the bet on the condition that he'd give her plenty of warning so she wouldn't have to swallow his cum. She also made him promise that he'd point his cock away from her this time when he ejaculated. Rajesh readily agreed to her terms. Ritika broke and immediately sank three balls. 

She was lining up the fourth when Rajesh said, "I didn't know you hated me so much Ritika." 

"Can't stand you," she replied moving her stick back to shoot. 

"You sure seemed to love my cock though" 

Ritika missed her shot and stood up all flustered. "I don't...It was....You’re just..." 

"I especially liked that little kiss you planted on its head." 
“It was just so big and impressive," she finally blurted out immediately horrified at what she had said. If he was arrogant now think how full of himself he'd get knowing she thought his cock was impressive. 

"Thank you," he said bowing his head at the compliment. "Think how big and impressive it's going to feel stuffed in your mouth." 

She resisted an impulse to crack the pool stick over his head. 

Rajesh was studying the pool table. She had left him with no shots. He was worried about losing his money; he needed it to cover his expenses when he took off for Mumbai. Ritika had turned out to be much better than he had thought and though he had been holding back during the first two games, he realized she still could win. He was saved by the sound of Akhil falling to the floor in the living room.Ritika went to check up on her husband and found him stumbling around the living room. She helped him upstairs to their bedroom, to put him in bed. 

Rajesh watched Ritika slowly going up the stairs, her husband hanging on her. He noticed Akhil's camcorder was sitting on the desk, attached to the computer. He quickly ran over and pointed it at the couch and pressed record. 

When Ritika returned to the garage, Rajesh was holding the pool stick between his legs, chalking the end of it. He looked like he was polishing the head of a skinny four foot long penis and she suppressed a laugh as she imagined herself using his foot long penis to shoot pool. She watched Rajesh bend over to shoot and he easily ran the table winning the game. It was over so fast, her mind didn't even have time to register the consequences of his victory and she felt Rajesh grab her hand and drag her inside the house to the couch.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:44 PM