How a "BET" change a life of Wife
Ritika told Akhil she was ready to go and realizing that they were both too drunk to drive home, she asked Rajesh to call them a cab. He told her that he'd be off soon and would drive them home. They could take him to pick up his bike in the morning. Ritika agreed as Rajesh hadn't been able to drink too much while working and seemed sober. 

Ritika was really wound up and wide awake. She wanted to keep celebrating as she sat next to Rajesh in the front seat of their car. Akhil on the other hand had passed out in the back seat. She glanced over at Rajesh driving. He was wearing khaki Trouser and a tight blue tank top that showed off his biceps well. She couldn't resist glancing down at his crotch and was excited to see the large outline of his cock underneath his Trouser. She glanced away before he could catch her staring at him. 

Rajesh pulled into their driveway, shook Akhil awake, and asked, "Anybody up for some pool?" 

Both Akhil and Ritika said, "Yes" and they left the car and went into the garage. Akhil had an old, beat up pool table in there and they grabbed some pool sticks and got ready to play. "Ritika go get us three beers," Rajesh said as he racked the balls. 

Ritika was half way to the kitchen before she realized he hadn't even said please. Who the hell does he think he think he is? Just because he's got a big dick and can kiss like Casanova doesn't mean he can order me around like his servant. Then she paused in thought, he had been ordering her around all week’s and she had waited on him willingly, craving his attention. He had practically ignored her and she was dying to be acknowledged in some way for jerking him off. Her cheeks flushed with anger at herself and her brother-in-law. I'm an educated, liberated woman, she thought, but why am I behaving this way? She grabbed three beers and stomped back to the garage. 
Akhil had done a poor job breaking, in his drunken state and gave up saying he couldn't see the balls as they were moving around too much. He told his wife to play Rajesh and collapsed heavily on the steps and his chin fell forward, resting on his chest.

Ritika was a good pool player and easily ran the table. She felt triumphant beating her arrogant brother-in-law at something and laughed at the surprised look on his face. "What's the matter, Rajesh," she teased. "Don't you like being beaten by a girl." 

"One more game," he growled. "and go get us a couple more beer, while I rack." 

"Loser gets the beer," she said grabbing the rack from him." She returned his glare with a smile and flushed with pride at seeing him storm off to the kitchen. 

Rajesh returned and stepped over a comatose Akhil lying uncomfortably across the steps. "I'll be right back," he said throwing his brother over his shoulder. Rajesh carried Akhil into the house and deposited him on the couch in the living room. Rajesh walked back to the garage and Ritika easily won the second game. Rajesh got two more beers and returned to a smug Ritika waiting to break the balls. 

"You're very good," he told her. 

"Thanks, my Granddaddy was a professional pool player and taught me a lot of tricks." 

"Well I know some tricks of my own." he said. "I bet I can win this next game." 

"I bet you can't," she replied without thinking. 

"Alright, if I win, you have to jack me off again." 

She glared at him thinking how much she'd like shove that cocky attitude down his throat. "Rajesh, I'm never going anywhere near your cock again." 

"Oh come on Ritika, It felt great the other night and I haven't cum since then. That was the best hand job in my life and besides you only have to do it if you lose." 

Ritika was prepared to slap him. What she wasn't prepared for was the feeling of satisfaction she got knowing that she had pleased him and that he wanted her to do it again. She felt a strong urge to fall to her knees and jack him off right then, but she resisted the urge, ashamed of herself for even thinking it. She gave in to his pleas, thinking there was no way he could beat her. "Alright Rajesh but, if I win you have to pack your bags and leave my house within two days," she said almost regretting her words at the hurt look on Rajesh's face.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a "BET" change a life of Wife - by Givemeextra - 10-05-2019, 04:44 PM