Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
breville1-

The story revolves around Kamna's sexual urges in the absence of attention from her husband. Perhaps there can be more scenarios where she is actively trying to seduce Vinod, trying to find out what he gets up to, how he satisfies himself, may be catching him in the act, some sleuthing, some scenarios she sets up to get him interested, getting him to react because she shows him how other men drool over her. The way she uses her body to get favors is of course par for the course within this context. But because of her love for her husband, she should be doing more to get his attention.

I prefer that she doesn't spend time with low class ugly men. Even though your writing is very good and scenarios very exciting, the idea of her playing around with other men, especially low class men becomes repetitive. I understand that she may do this because she ultimately gives in to her sexual frustrations and to achieve an aim. But I don't think she actually has a natural urge for low class men or other men, she actually wants her husband, whom she loves.

Just my suggestions, since you asked. The actual erotica is superbly written though. Thanks.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-05-2019, 04:01 PM