Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
The old man’s wrinkles seemed to disappear as he smiled widely, he looked at the exquisite body lying nearly naked in front of him as drool nearly slipped out of his mouth “I’ve been waiting too long for this my dear”

He leaned down and kissed the flat stomach which looked softer than the clouds, he licked the sweet skin leaving wet spit trails as he covered the edges at first. His hands tenderly caressed her sides making goosebumps rise all over her body, she moaned erotically while her body shuddered in pleasure “Please uncle, don’t tease me like this”

Smirking, Prakash licked the golden chain passing over her navel and followed the line all the way to the sides, then he came back to the centre making the already cold metal colder. Kamna’s moans got louder, as if she was orgasming with the lightest touch, the seductive sounds only served to make the old man’s cock painfully hard as precum leaked in a flood. When his tongue found her juicy navel, Kamna moaned louder than before while her body jerked in passion. Prakash found the sight addictive as he pushed his tongue deeper into her sweet navel, her lush body nearly jumped out of the bed in pleasure. He wanted to savour her for longer, but his cock already felt like bursting, so he took his tongue out of her navel and gasped “Dear, where is the honey?”

Kamna struggled to focus as her eyes were glassy with pleasure “Ah, what? Honey? Let me take it”

She rolled around on the bed, showing him her large, shapely ass that jiggled with the slightest movement and rummaged inside the bedside drawer to take out a small bottle of honey, unfortunately there wasn’t much left inside “There is too little, uncle, let me ask my husband to get some more”

Prakash nodded and squeezed her lush ass making her giggle and push his hands away, he watched as she went to the door and opened it just enough to peek outside, marvelling at her beauty. The driver, who had been primed with desire from the moans and giggles from inside the room was alarmed when the door suddenly opened. He turned slightly and froze in shock, while Kamna tried not to let her husband catch her look half-naked, she had forgotten about the driver, who could see her clearly from the crack. Her pale skin became red as she blushed, the driver looked at her heaving chest, deep navel messy with saliva and above all the wet pussy making the panties cling onto the folds like second skin.

Chandan gulped as his cock became the hardest in his life as he kept watching the beautiful housewife avidly, she ignored his gaze and called to her husband “Vinod, can you go buy some honey? Get the biggest bottle”

Vinod was sitting on the sofa grumpily, the presence of the driver meant that he couldn’t watch any erotic movies, he nodded “Sure”

Kamna called again “Wait, can you buy some chocolate bars, oranges, bananas and some fruits?”

Nodding Vinod left, hoping his wife was successful in negotiating with the houseowner about the room rent. As soon as Vinod closed the main door, Chandan unzipped his pants and took his hard cock out, his long thick cock was atleast eight inches long, resembling a virile snake ready to spit its venom at any time. Kamna, who was watching her husband leave was shocked at the driver’s behaviour, her eyes froze on the thick, long cock that looked tasty. Chandan, though his actions were bold, was nervous, he realised what the situation in the house was. He knew that his boss was cuckolding the young husband and enjoyed the sexy wife right next door. For a simple man like Chandan, a slut was always a slut, with his experience he had taken a huge risk in releasing his oozing cock out. But he was also scared that Kamna would shout and call his boss, which would mean that he would lose his job and be driven out of the town after a beating.

Still he was too horny and took the huge risk readily, he watched as Kamna’s beautiful eyes stayed on his cock. As he stroked his cock, it seemed to get larger and thicker like a deep-sea monster, as the seconds passed by, his racing heart calm down slightly. The longer she remained silent, the safer he would be, his risk paid off when Kamna sniffed with a look of disgust and went inside the room, leaving him jerking off to the sounds from inside. Chandan was in heaven, imagining the erotic kissing and sounds inside with the sight of a naked Kamna, his balls surged with desire as his cock dripped huge drops of precum onto the floor.

He was still vigilant, listening onto the sounds inside in case Kamna decided to complain on his crude behaviour, thankfully the kissing and groping continued. Taking another risk, Chandan carefully opened the door which wasn’t locked and peeked through the little gap. His heart was in his mouth when he saw Kamna lying on the bed with her legs spread while his boss was between them, licking the deep navel slathered with honey. The sight was too erotic for a low-class driver, with a silent grunt, Chandan blasted all of his cum onto the door, splashing thick semen continuously. He saw his boss pull Kamna down for a hot searing kiss, sharing the honey with her sweet mouth as his fingers fucked her navel.

The kissing and licking went on for a short while, before the boss took rest after getting tired. Kamna made the old man lie down on the bed comfortably and removed his clothes, leaving him as naked as a new born. Chandan looked on as Kamna smiled erotically and took the short stubby cock, filled with wrinkles and gently stroked it, making Prakash grunt with pleasure. Suddenly Chandan heard the main door open and quickly pulled his shirt over his still erect cock while using his kerchief to wipe the cum stains from the door. Vinod watched the driver intently as he came inside, he didn’t trust the ugly low-class man in his house, but he had no other option.

As Vinod was about to knock on the door, Chandan stopped him “Sir, wait, let me give this, it is my job”

Vinod shrugged and gave the plastic bag to the driver, who looked happy for some reason. Chandan knocked on the door softly while saying “Sir, the honey has arrived, shall I bring it in?”

Prakash called back tiredly “Come in”

Kamna hissed “Uncle, I’m nearly naked, can we trust your driver?”

Prakash smiled “He has been with me for many decades, he is trusted and reliable, don’t worry”

As Kamna pulled a bedsheet to cover herself from waist below, the driver opened the door softly and came inside. Full of respect, the driver placed the bag on the side table and took out the items one by one “Sir, the fruits aren’t washed and may be harmful, shall I wash them properly?”

Prakash nodded “Sure Chandan, good thinking”

Chandan asked Kamna directly “Madam, where is the bathroom?”

Kamna said “It’s next to this room”

Chandan went out and quickly washed the fruits well, pleasing his boss immensely, who whispered “See, he is a considerate man, who knows all my needs”

Indeed, Chandan asked “Sir, shall I peel the oranges and perhaps slice the other fruits and dip them in a bowl of honey?”

Prakash said “Do it, Chandan”

The driver went to the kitchen and brought back some utensils with a knife and peeled the fruits expertly keeping his back towards his boss and Kamna. Prakash had by then recovered his energy and was once again ready to play with Kamna, he slipped his hand under the blanket and pulled her towards him, hugging her tightly. Kamna gasped and whispered “Uncle, stop it, your driver is here”

Prakash laughed “Don’t worry, he is very discrete, he won’t turn around”

Kamna didn’t believe him “Really? I have shown my naked body only to you apart from my husband, now I don’t want a low-class man like him to see me naked”

Her words produced the opposite reaction, Prakash, who had suppressed his fetish all these years, suddenly wanted to show off. Of course, his status and prestige in the world stopped him from crossing the line, but Chandan was someone he had full trust in, so a little play involving him would be absolutely safe. Prakash said loudly “Chandan, don’t turn around until I say so, understand?”

Chandan obediently replied “Yes boss, you can trust me”

Prakash had a gleam in his usually dull eyes as he summoned strength to pull the blanket off Kamna making her squeal “What are you doing uncle?”

The old man was happier than ever, the kinkiness of having his servant inside the room, during what was already an illicit situation made him extremely horny. He kissed the sweet woman, shutting her protestations by thrusting his tongue inside her throat. Her protests turned into passionate moans as his hands slipped to her large breasts, squeezing them hard. Her hands weren’t idle, they caressed his wrinkled body and teased his nipples before sliding down to his stubby, yet erect cock, using her palm to rub his precum all over the cockhead. It nearly caused him to cum immediately, but somehow he managed to persist, pushing her lethal hand away while gasping “Wait, let me taste you properly at first dear”

He turned to his driver who was still turned around “Bring the honey and fruits, Chandan”

Chandan’s eyes gleamed as he responded in a flash “Yes boss”

Kamna quickly covered herself fully with the blanket “What are you doing uncle?”

Prakash smiled “Don’t worry dear, it will be fun, now let me see your tasty navel”

Kamna objected “But I am nearly naked underneath”

The old man replied “Didn’t you already show your body a short while earlier? It won't make any difference if he sees you again”

Kamna bit her lips, she hadn’t expected the driver to be standing right in front of the door and had unknowingly exposed herself to him. She didn’t expect Prakash to use it against her “Fine, uncle, but please keep in mind that I’m a dutiful married wife, I love to play a bit, but I am completely devoted to my husband”

Prakash nodded “I know dear, trust me, this is just a bit of fun”

Kamna let the old man pull the blanket down her large breasts, which seemed nearly exposed in the flimsy blouse if not for the lace bra underneath, she blushed when the blanket went further down to below her navel, ending just over her pussy which was easily visible under the completely wet panties. Chandan, who had turned around, froze in surprise, the body which seemed too good to be true was once again exposed for his pleasure. Still he minded his place and didn’t make any moves which would spook his master “Boss, here are the honey and slice fruits”

Prakash smiled “Good work Chandan”

The fruits were cut well and were slathered with honey and milk, some were marinating in a bowl, almost all the pieces were cut to be long and thick.

Prakash said “Now, keep this plate here and go back to your previous position”

Chandan hesitated “Boss, if you don’t mind, I have a suggestion”

Prakash magnanimously said “Tell me”

Chandan’s voice turned even more respectful and flattering “Madam is so beautiful, so just licking the honey would be a waste, I was just thinking…”

The old man encouraged “Go on, Chandan, you don’t have to be nervous”

Chandan cleared his throat “Thank you boss, what I’m trying to say is, madam would look more beautiful with the fruit arranged on her body and you can eat them one by one”

Prakash exclaimed “That’s a good suggestion, Chandan, your idea surely has merit”

Chandan accepted the praise humbly “It’s just my duty, your happiness is my responsibility”

THe old man was flattered “You are a good man”

Chandan said “Boss, I’ve one more suggestion”

Prakash said “Go on”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-05-2019, 03:59 PM