Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
WTF99-

Dude its so great that you've come back and started continuing the story. The new direction also looks very interesting and promising. But I have a request. Please don't abruptly change the story's characters. Vinod is supposed to be idiotic and naive while Kamna is supposed to be slutty and confused.
Please keep it that way. And please we need more of Kamna in the story. Not interested in anymore Vinod sex at the moment. Make Kamna get groped by ugly low class men and old men, breastfeed them, fuck them. Focus on Kamna's lactating adventures and public groping and exposures please. I genuinely think this story needs these materials at this stage right now. Personal opinion bro. Rest is up to you. Don't keep us waiting.
P.S. I also think you should write some erotic scenes between Kamna and low class ugly men in public places where there's titty groping, breastfeeding and kinky body exposures and dialogues involved just like that market scenario. That was a the best part of all the newer updates.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-05-2019, 03:57 PM