Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaniv View Post
Sorry about going AWOL, but I was on a long trip, just came back a day ago. Anyway, here is a quick update where Kamna is struggling as always with her sexuality while Vinod continues being an idiot. Will she succeed in her resolution to put her slutty days behind her and stay faithful to her husband?

breville1-

Great to have you back.

Your current temple scenario is just dripping with obvious adventures for Kamna. How did the priest's wife convert those "bad" boys??? What a great social service!!! Will she obtain Kamna's help in continuing that great service!! Will she help Kamna get some "service"? I know some readers have suggested scenes of Kamna and local people, like the vegetable seller. Your writing was formidable...hilarious.....tomatoes filled with milk......tasty thick bananas...she got her deal. Ha ha ha!!!

But she shouldn't end up being a slut like in the village. She has great intentions and that is the draw for me. That is what I want to see fulfilled in the end. More of her trying her best to catch Vinod's attention.

For me the question is ....when will Vinod finally see what his wife is offering? They're both looking for sexual satisfaction. She wants him but he doesn't. This can't continue without some major negative consequence for them.

Over to you.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-05-2019, 03:54 PM