Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
I started wondering ………………what anniversary is it they are excited about………
Hearing all their excitement my thoughts went to the first time I saw Swetha before our marriage.

It was when I went to their house for the first time. She came into the room all decked up. It was love at first sight for me. I was mesmerized looking at her. It was similar to what my friends used to say……..check if bells start ringing when you see the girl….yes bells were ringing and I could imagine are moving around in my head and saying to me. Yes….make her yours…..don’t let her go at any cost….and it was an instant YES which I blurted out loud. I came back from my trance hearing a lot of laughter around. I understood what happened…..and I looked at Swetha sitting on the chair looking like a doll, fair, beautiful, charming, looking at me and smiling. Our marriage was solemnized immediately and 2 weeks later we were married and Swetha became my life.

I was desperately waiting for her to come to me to our fully decorated room on our first night and when she came it was as if the whole room was lit up and my happiness knew no bounds.

I went near to her and I placed my arm around her shoulder and brought her to the bed which was covered with flowers and made her sit. I lifted her chin and I looked into her shy eyes.

“I Love You Swetha……..” and hugged her. I slowly started kiss her neck and I noticed that her skin was turning red where ever I was kissing. I continued my kissing all over and I came to her lips. I could see a quiver on her pink lips and I smiled. I placed my lips on hers and I started kissing. Swetha slowly started responding and our kissing started to get intense with our tongues fighting and our saliva getting mixed and both taking a part of it.

I pushed her paloo from her shoulder and in fell down. I placed my palms on her young breasts and I started squeezing them and swetha started moaning in my mouth our kiss continuing. Swetha’s hands were over my shoulders pulling me towards her and kissing me while I was playing with her breasts. I slowly removed buttons of her blouse and removed the blouse from her body. I quickly unhooked her bra and I released her heavenly mounds. I stopped kissing and slowly moved away to have a look at her.

Her 32 C size young perky breasts were heaving up and down and inviting me to attack. Swetha looked at me looking at her breasts and got shy and she tried to cover them with her hands. I stopped her while I removed my kurta leaving my bare chest open for her. I slowly pushed Swetha down on the bed and made her lie down. I placed my palms on her breasts and started to squeeze them looking into her inviting eyes.

Swetha started playing with the hair on my chest and slowly started tickling my nipples which was getting me excited. I bend down and I took one of her nipple in my mouth and started squeezing the other. Swetha placed her palms on her my head and started pressing it on her chest encouraging me with her moans and indicating that I was doing a good job.

While playing and sucking on her breasts I moved my hands to the knot of her saree and I released it. I tried searching for the knot of her petticoat and started moving my hand all over. Swetha understood my plight and she moved one of her hand down and she released the knot of the tie rope. My hand went immediately into her petticoat and straight between her legs and onto her pussy and started rubbing my fingers on her pussy lips. Swetha feeling my fingers started bucking her hips and helping me. After some time I stopped and I released the knot of my pyjama and I removed it along with my underwear and I was stood in front of her all naked with my 7 inch dick hard in front of her eyes and ready to pound. Looking at me like that Swetha raised her hands and was calling me to come to her.

I bend down and moved my palms toward her hips and holding her half removed saree and petticoat and removed them. Swetha lifted her legs to help me take them off her body. I started looking at her and she immediately tried to cover the parts where I was looking with one hand and with other hand she was calling me to come on her.

I lowered myself on top her and I started kissing her while I moved my hands all over her body. I again placed my fingers on her pussy and I felt it wet. I moved my palm to my dick and rubbed it on her pussy lips for some time while we continue to kiss. I placed my dick at the entrance of her pussy and I gave a slow push and I entered her. Swetha’s body gave a jerk as soon as my dick entered her pussy. I continued to kiss her while I started to push my dick till it stopped going inside. I started moving my hips and I slowly started to fuck in that position for some time and then with a jerk I push almost half of my dick inside her pussy. Swetha gave out a shriek and I immediately closed her lips with mine. I saw her face and I could see a drop of tear come out of her eyes and it went down the side of her face.

I continued to kiss her and when I saw her moving her hips I slowly started to move my hips and started to fuck. I slowly increased my pace of fucking her when she started lifting her hips matching mine and pushing my dick slowly inside her till my whole dick inside her pussy.

I stopped and I kissed her and I asked her “ Are you ok……” and she nodded her head with a smile. I resumed fucking her and at one point I felt her hands on my back and her nails digging into my skin. I increased my pace and continued to fuck and then she shuddered and I could feel her release her juices on my dick. I waited for some time and I resumed fucking her and now she was getting wild and started pushing her hips up. She was all ecstatic. I started feeling my cum rise and increased my pace of fucking and when I was about to come I pushed my dick fully in and I started coming. I felt Swetha shudder again and I felt her release her juices again, second time in the first time of our copulation.

I was very happy looking at satisfied look on her face when she finished cumming. I lied on her for some time kissing her all over her face and I when my dick came out of her pussy I got up and lie down beside her and kissing her on her lips holding her face in my palms.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-05-2019, 03:42 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM