Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

Madam was sitting on her bed in her room and a baby was sleeping on a cradle nearby. Tears welled up in her eyes as soon as she spotted me.

inspector left us to be alone and closed the door.

I was standing there as an idiot in my monk's robe.

'Dev? Vasudev? Are you not Vasudev?' asked madam.

And I was alarmed. 'But how? How do you know?'

She ran up to me and fell on my chest and cried. 

I was completely confused. 

She led me to her bed and took out a photograph from under her pillow and put it in my hand. It was one of my belongings I left in that house. It was my family photo. All were there: my father, mother, elder sister, younger sister and I. 

'How do you come to know us? Who are you?' I wondered.

She pointed her finger at my mother in the photograph. And the photograph slipped off my hand. I was taken aback. 

She fell on me once again and burst into sobs. Tears poured out of my eyes too. 

--

Once we overcome our emotions, she led me to the cradle and showed me the sleeping child, 'Look at the beauty, your son'.

'I'm sorry, mom, it wouldn't have happened if I had known that you were my real mother.'

She covered my mouth with her hand and said, 'No ifs and buts. I must say that I owe my life to the inspector, who saved it and guarding me so far. I became his wife as a safe step for I knew he would not touch a woman in his life. But of late he wanted to have a child by me to show the world that he is potent too.

In fact, I wanted to help him boosting his image, but at the same time I didn't like to bed with another man. But one has to believe in fate. I came out of my shell on account of you, unaware of our blood link.'

'O ma, I never imagined I'd meet you in my life.'

'Me too, but then why did you say that you were an orphan?' 

I told her briefly my runaway story.

She took me in her arms and soothed me, 'It's all the game of fate.' 

--
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 03:33 PM