Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

Next day madam told her husband to stay away from me for I had become her property. Inspector blinked at first but jumped up next in happiness. 
Yet he was suspicious. And he expressed so. 

Madam, in fury, pushed me down on my back, pulled out my cock, and mounted me, in front of him. 

Inspector was much pleased, but left the scene because the act of cock-in-cunt was not of his taste.

--

I was employed in fucking madam continuously for three months. And it bore its fruit. 

Inspector achieved his goal. 

Madam conceived. And everybody was happy including me.

--

But fate took on its course. 

Inspector kidnapped me from his own house and put me in a southbound train and warned me that he would shoot me down if he happened to see my head again in Baroda. 

I left Baroda and my meager belongings in madam's house. 

##

I got down next day morning on the bank of Godhavari, took bath in the great river and roamed empty handed. 

A man took me to an ashram for a free meal. I liked it. No work, no worry, nice bath in Godhavari and two meals a day in the ashram. 

I decided to stay in the ashram, but the chief monk called me in and wanted to know from me if I wanted to be a monk. Only a monk is allowed to stay there permanently. I consented. 

My steadfastness was tested for a mandala (42 days) and then I was given diksha. Once I've enrolled into the fold, the secrets of the ashram were revealed to me. 

I stayed there happily for 18 months. 

--

But my fate awakened to take its course. 

Inspector from Baroda arrived there and wanted to take me back to Baroda. 

I refused, but he took me back on his gunpoint. 

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 03:27 PM