Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

In the night, madam called me to her bed and told me to press her legs.

I obeyed eagerly.

She wanted to know whether I was truly an orphan. I said yes, because that's how I was answering the world from the very first day since I flee my home. 

She hiked her gown to expose more of her legs to be massaged. I followed enthusiastically. She was on her stomach. Her thighs were plump, smooth and wheat white.

My pecker stirred in my pajamas. 

Few minutes later, she hiked her gown further to expose her big-big orbs of buttocks. Breathless I was, but attended to her with the attention of my cock. It might have exited her; she divided her thighs to permit my fingers to move below.

Under her wheat colored orbs appeared her husky brown lips. I didn't fail to touch and feel them, as if accidentally.

Suddenly she turned on her back and her shaved prominent cunt blocked and dragged my vision. Looking at her fleshy mound I had to wet my parched lips. She pulled her gown over her head and tossed it off. Her big-big boobs swung forth. I started trembling in anticipation.

'Come on in my boy, fuck me out, if that's what you want' she invited by her coarse voice and at the same time by her spreading thighs. That appeared vulgar for a lady like her. And it maddened me.

I tore off my dresses and dived in between her thighs. And my cock plunged in smoothly and deeply. 

I fucked her as a long starved lustful man.

She too had an urgency to quench her thirst it seemed; she raised her hips and reciprocated fervently. I kneaded her big breasts, sucked at her long nipples and fucked and fucked at her hot hungry cunt. Soon she was at her peak and I could sense the tremor in her body. She gasped, stiffened and collapsed down. 

I didn't stop my powerful thrusts but speeded up. The morning suck I had from the inspector helped in my prolonging. 

She convulsed under me as if she was in great pain and was moaning continuously. Her breasts hardened as shot-put balls. For a big mass such as they were, it was unbelievable. Her nipples stood as hard as my thumbs. 

Her sheath was steaming and streaming around my sliding cock and I was floating through a groundless grip. And it ended up as too much to bear and I ejaculated and collapsed on her, writhing like a fish out of water.

She enfolded me into her arms and legs, and rested me on her, to perspire in bliss. 

And she searched out my mouth with hers and locked me further.

--
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 03:22 PM