Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

The door was opened by a beautiful middle-aged lady. Gori gori (whitish complexion), she looked like a caged angel. Inspector introduced her as his wife and briefed her about me. She gave me water to drink followed by tea. 

I couldn't help but running my eyes on her voluptuous breasts and butts. And I was not able to take away my eyes until she disappears from the front room. 

'You like her?' inspector smiled at me.

My throat went dry. 'Sorry, sir, I..."

'No excuse, you're going to stay here.'

'But, sir, my job...'

'Forget it. You are appointed as our housekeeper and already I've arranged to bring here your things.'

I kept mum. Inspector called his wife out, but she didn't show her face again. Inspector went in and soon I could hear a heated argument and her crying followed. 

I was sitting there in great confusion. 'Tomorrow we've to start again our job-searching exercise,' I worried within me.

Inspector took me out for dinner. And, that night, he made me to sleep in a guest room in his house. 

-

In the middle of the night I woke up to hear voices.

'Why are you so adamant? I should've left you to rot on the streets.'

'Listen, if you want a child, why don't you try yourself?'

'Hey, don't repeat all those nonsense. I'm resolved to achieve my goal with this boy.'

'But he is only a kid and I'm afraid to loot innocence.' 

'Come on, he is already 19. Once you had a look at his growth, you'd come to know.' 

'No I don't want to.'

'Look, he is an orphan too. And he won't go anywhere or breathe out.'

-

There was no sound for some time. Then I heard footsteps approaching me. Inspector woke me up and told me to go into madam's room. 

I obeyed and went in. 

Madam told me to bolt the door. I did. 

But then she told me to lie down on the floor and sleep. I followed.

--

It went like that for thee days. 

On the fourth day morning, inspector called me to his room. He wanted to know whether I had intercourse with his wife. 

I didn't know what to say, buy he guessed. 

He pulled me to him and pushed down my trousers. My cock raised its head and nodded at him.

'Let her go to hell. Why should I waste you, my godsend?' 

Inspector knelt in front of me and took my cock into his mouth. I held his head for support and the sucking went on nicely. Soon I was drawn in to the lust wave and was slowly fucking his sucking mouth. 

By then I noticed the door opened and madam standing there. Our eyes met and locked for a moment and then she had gone. It was so quick that I thought it was only my imagination. 

So I pushed it away from my mind and pulled me back to fill the milking mouth.

--
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 03:15 PM