Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
I woke up to the buzzing phone. I saw ganga sleeping naked by my side, her legs split a little giving me a peek to her pussy. I slowly slid my arm from underneath her head and checked my phone. There were several text messages from swetha. It started of with greetings and teasing but slowly became more worrying. Looks like swetha got worried since i didn’t answer her messages.

“Hello” i texted and got a quick reply back

“What happened… you never replied? Is everything ok?”

“Yes. It’s all good.” i said as i watched my cum glistening on ganga’s pussy. Should i tell swetha?

“Ok good. You got me worried. Let me go into the bathroom and call you. Yogendarji is sleeping” swetha texted

After a few mins swetha called me “so… did you see?” she asked with nervousness and curiosity in her voice

“Yes. you were a real slut” i said. I got off the bed with my limp cock with traces of ganga’s juices, wore my shorts and headed to the living room.

“Anand!!!” swetha exclaimed

“So.. did you like it?” swetha asked after a minute

“Yes, i think... but what's up with the weird gestures?” i asked recalling the events

“why is he giving you so much money and making you touch his feet. I don't like how its playing out” i said concerned

“hmm.... ya....I don’t know either. He said it was a family tradition or something and I didn’t want to offend yogendarji so i just went along with it” swetha replied unfazed by it

“Family tradition for what? Its just weird” i said

“Anand you don’t like me touching his feet..but your ok me taking his cock in” swetha teased trying to steer the conversation away

“That's not the same. It's just making me worried about this whole situation” i sighed

“Anand.. I understand it was bit too much... But it doesn’t mean anything to me… it's not like i accept him as my husband by touching his feet”

“I know but i am concerned about his motives behind doing all this”

“Anand… honestly, i don’t know. I think yogendarji fantasizes about me being his wife and i return the favor ….”

“.... yogendarji always makes me do things like these…. like i am his real wife”

“What other things?” i asked curious

“Mmm… well… .like… Yogendarji always insists on doing it with him before i do it with you”

I didn’t know what to reply to that. “Do you comply?”

“At home... you go to office in the morning…. So yogendarji always gets the first turn anyway”

“Are you jealous?” swetha asked

“A little” i said

“Anand..… i am going to spend two nights with yogendarji and he is going to get all the turns now and your jealous about who’s getting the first turn” swetha said chuckling

“Once i come home you can get all the turns you want” she added

“It's a deal” i said, but, i still felt uneasy about it all. It was all good and exciting as it will end once yogendarji leaves. But what if he doesn’t leave and stays few more days and what if he tries to come back again?. What if swetha is starting to like it more.. Is that why she is complying to all his requests? I was starting to have bad ideas. Maybe it's time to stop this?

“Swetha…” i said as she cut me off
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-05-2019, 03:06 PM