Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
breville1-

Frankly, I'm very worried.....this what I understood from the latest, and very long, update:

1. Anand has broken his agreement not to fuck Ganga.
Ganga is clearly aiming to hook Anand for the long term and Anand, being a nice guy can't say "no".

2. Swetha's insistence on more nights with Yogi is a problem. She knew The Yogi visit and all the activities with him at home was temporary. Now, the insistence of nights away, begins to bring permanence into play.

3. And what is the significance of gifting her all that jewellery and finery? Must have cost a fortune....same for the expensive hotel suite. Which woman wouldn't like such gifts? Only someone with serious intentions will do that. Does Yogi have a grand plan to keep Swetha for himself? Will Ganga keep Anand distracted?

4. A wedding night/honeymoon is a common fantasy I guess. But what worries me is how eager Swetha is about this, how much effeort she is making for Yogi, and perhaps herself. It's almost as though she believes its her own night/honeymoon but with Yogi.

5. Yogi is making Swetha follow his traditions for the wedding night. I think he is serious because any guy interested in just enjoying wouldn't go to such lengths and expense (Yogi may be rich but not a multimillionaire from the village). But when he gives her so much money, saying she is worth every rupee, makes it so cheap, as though she is just a whore for the taking. I think Yogi is "investing" for the future, he doesn't just want her body for a couple of nights.

6. Swetha is clearly aware of Yogi's feelings and intentions but pretends that its just until he leaves "maybe next week". She is clearly so much into Yogi that she will say and do anything to make Anand agree. And what is not nice is that she spent so much time cleaning around her ass.....never thought of doing that for Anand! Now we know who matters more...With all the splendor and high life Yogi is offering, Swetha isn't going to have any issue continuing with him.

7. Anand is absolutely right to be concerned. He faces Swetha, Yogi and Ganga with their long term intentions. And his biggest problem is Swetha and her weakness for Yogi. She knows she can go to Yogi if Anand causes any problem....

Aaaargh....shit!!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-05-2019, 03:01 PM