Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE
Past story of VasuDev...

I had a mother who absconded, leaving her three children. And then my elder sister ran away with her lover.

Later I too ran away from home, leaving my father and younger sister.

Running away I reached Baroda and joined a business house, but only as an office boy. The payment I received was just sufficient to meet my needs. 

In Prince Cinema there, I happened to view an x-rated film. Since then it became a habit of me to visit that cinema house. 

As I was watching a movie one day, someone moved in the dark and occupied my next seat. But after a few minutes I felt his hand on my thighs. Already I was pressing my bulge now and then. 

The scene on the screen was so hot: in a hill station/ a taxi driver, hired by a honeymooning couple/ took the couple to a remote place in the forest/ binds the husband to a tree/ and bangs the wife under his eyes/. And the wife, after an initial struggle/, gives up her struggle and enjoys the fuck. 

My neighbor's hand moved and settled on my crotch. I didn't show any protest. It pressed and squeezed at my crotch. I did nothing to prevent, but allowed it to have its freedom. And the hand was not satisfied with that limit. It opened my trousers and pulled out my fully erected cock. 

Out of fear I looked this way and that way to see if anybody is watching. 

'What a big thing you own,' murmured the neighbor in my ear. 'Let me play with it, but don't spill the seed. Tap my hand when you feel like cumming.'

And the hand seemed to be an experienced one; it performed a sensational masturbation on my cock. 

On the screen, the camera moves to a close-up, focusing the bulging in the husband's trousers/ spans down to the noticing eyes of the wife/ pulls back to show the wife, raising her hips/ and to a top close up showing the thick cock stretching in and drawing out through the shining lips of the bulged cunt. 

I was on the brink. So, I tapped the hand and expected it to stop or take care, but an unexpected action followed: the neighbor bent down and wrapped his mouth around my cock and sucked frantically and made my cock-head to burst into his mouth, discharging an abundant load. And he drank all his catch. 

Within seconds, the hall came alive with lights and I had little time to cover up. Interval it was.

The neighbor was a handsome old man of above 50 and was in security officer uniform with three stars each on his shoulder straps. I was panicked, but he smiled amicably. And subsequently he enquired all about me. 

I didn't tell him that I was a runaway boy, but told him the truth about my Baroda life. 

Once the lights are switched off after interval, he gave a squeeze at my cock and told me to follow him. He got up and moved out of the hall. Panic struck me again. I had no other option, but to follow him.

He took me in his security officer bike to a posh bungalow in Karelibaug. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 01:42 PM