Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife
Continuation

Salesboy was so close to me, that he was touching me, and there I was on a video call with my husband, as I was physically present with salesboy, who was beside me, while I was practically naked. I was shy and also excited, in the process I saw the pants off the salesboy and I could see a bulge, this was the first time I saw his pants and his bulge, though it was not big as my husband’s, it was visible. It was actually uncomfortable being naked and beside a stranger in a small trial room, where our bodies were touching each other.

My husband asked me what the new set of lingerie is and I was actually ashamed to show it, I was not actually ashamed to show it to my husband, but I was ashamed to show it to my husband, while sales boy was holding the phone and he was beside me. I and salesboy were actually looking like a couple, talking to somebody and he had some proudness in his expressions. My husband asked me again what is the special lingerie which I told him?? and this time sales boy took the phone at such level where my husband could easily see my whole top from stomach till head and he could see both of us. He tilted the phone and held it in landscape mode, so that way my husband can see both of us. It was like, I was his property, and he was showing me off to somebody, and he was feeling so proud of doing that.

It was kind of mixed pleasure, and I was shy and as well as aroused, I cannot explain it perfectly, but the only thing I can say is, I was aroused and happy. But I didn’t want to take this to the next level. As I was holding my boobs and he could see the laces, My whole hands couldn’t cover up my boobs, and I think my husband was actually unable to control to see what it was. I slowly parted my fingers, and my nipple came out from between my fingers. He could see my nipples between my fingers and looked amazed. His expressions showed that he could not imagine what was happening.

He asked me to remove my hands from my chest, I don’t know what was going in my mind exactly, I was practically naked with a stranger, whom I met almost 20 mins ago, on a video call with my husband, this guy was smiling, and his smile showed a feeling of proudness. He was showing me to my husband, this is something, which I never imagined. I somehow wanted to remove the hands, but could not do it, there my husband asked the sales guy, what is it?? to which he replied, a very special lingerie set sir. Then my husband said, how would I know, whether it is special or not, as I m unable to see it, and then he asked both of us to show it.

Sales boy wanted me to remove my hand, hence held my hand and tried to pull it, and I saw him with an angry face, and he removed his hand, to which my husband said, show me the lingerie, what is special in that. Now I had to remove my hand, hence I did that, as soon as I removed my hands, my husband's facial expression changed, My boobs were not at all covered, those were exposed. My husband could not actually see the bra laces, as those were under my boobs.
[+] 1 user Likes amittripathi4's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Rocky - 01-03-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Evil - 07-03-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by raj6556 - 28-07-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by neha2 - 05-04-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Black_C - 06-04-2019, 10:02 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 17-04-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 21-04-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by amittripathi4 - 10-05-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Nomak - 21-05-2019, 09:08 PM