Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

A month after that meet, Bhavana arrived back at my ashram. And that time Rahul was not there. 

She was in a sexy dress, exposing her young boobs almost to their nipples and her shaped long legs almost to her panties. 

I passed a comment to myself, 'She urgently needs a nice fuck.' 

'You wanted to know last time, what made me to ask you a question on incest, right?' She started. 'I've come back to answer that.' 

I kept silence and was listening. 

She continued, 'whom I believed as my dad is not my dad, but my mom's dad. They think that I've no idea, but I know. The old man lives as my mom's husband and sleeps with her. 

I learned from you last time that nothing was wrong with incest. So I went back to forgive them. 

But this time I've come here to tell you,' Bhavana stopped for a moment and said, 'my mom sleeps not only with her dad but also your son Rahul.' She took a breath and asked, 'What do you say about it?'

'What's there to say? Rahul is already 18, old enough to have his way in these matters.' I said.

'Is that all? I'm 19. You mean to say that I can do whatever I like?'

'Yes, if it doesn't hurt others as well as you.'

'What do you mean by hurting one's own self?'

'For example, if Rahul fucks your mother on compulsion, but not of his will.' I explained, 'Sorry if my language offends you.'

She laughed and continued in the same spirit of language, 'But even legal fucks are compulsive fucks.'

'They ought to be. Law is compulsion. Being compulsive, law calls unconditional love like incest as taboo.'

'You mean incest is an unconditional, non-compulsive way of love?

'Yes, incest lovers consider their partners as their own self. So they don't compel or impose conditions.' 

'That's how my grand father fucks my mother and at the same time allows her to fuck Rahul?'

'You got the point.'

'Your logic is interesting. How come you plead for incest?'

'I had partaken.'

'Really?'

I nodded. She stared at me. And to make her believe I expounded my past. 

--
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 01:35 PM