Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE
Interlude (Back to Present ) 

Aunt Saroj, by her story, had heated up the atmosphere in that room. 

I (Devika) was boiling to pull out all the cocks there and fuck. There was a marshland slopping in between my legs. It should have been the conditions of other listeners too. We were looking at each other with a burning desire. But I had a question to ask.

"And where is your father now, aunty?"

At that, her eyes were filled with tears. Bhavana too was shaking with sobs. I was confused. 

"I'm sorry, aunty, if I'd asked a wrong question."

"Never mind," she kissed me on my lips. Her tears rolled down on my cheeks. And remember, I was leaning on her bosoms. 

--

"We planned to go to Swargadwaar when Bhavana attained her age." Aunt Saroj continued. "We went up the Himalayas, but our bad time we couldn't spot the crane which was supposed to show us the way. 

My father turned suspicious and he pulled up Bhavana to know whether she was true to her word. Bhavana maintained her stand and opted out if she were not believed. I was very eager to go up, hence I pressed on my father to proceed. 

We proceeded, but shortly our mules were in knee-deep snow. And suddenly there was a roar in the air and my father shouted us to turn and run back. We obeyed. 

A white wall of an avalanche was sliding down. We were rushing back to safety with Bhavana and me in the lead and my father on our back. We two women were escaped and turned about to see my father and his mule were buried under the snow, dumped by the avalanche. 

I was stunned and speechless, but Bhavana was crying aloud to forget her sin for she had lied in saying that she was a virgin."

--

As aunt Saroj told us that much, I heard my mother started wailing. And I could see tears in Dev uncle's eyes too. 

I realized that the fire alighted on our flesh by her carnal story was put off by her father's tragedy. 

"It was only our fault;" Saroj aunt continued, "Bhavana was kept in dark. We must've revealed her that my husband, in fact, was my real father. My grand parents took care to reveal their incestuous lineage to their son, i.e. my father and my father to me. But I failed to do the same to my daughter. We took time, much more time than necessary. If Bhavana had been revealed of our secret, she wouldn't have lied of her virginity." 

--

I felt sorry for aunt Saroj, but a bit bad about Bhavana. "Of all present here you are more close to me, Bhavana," I turned my attention to her, "And may I know who is that villain deflowered you? I won't demand if you want it to be a secret."

"There's no secret," nosed in Saroj aunt. "It was him," she pointed at uncle Dev, who responded with an awkward smile.

I didn't expect that. I faced aunt Saroj, "You mean to say that Bhavana met uncle even before you meet him and marry?" 

"It was only Bhavana who brought him to me."

I turned again to Bhavana, "And how come you run into uncle Dev?" 

"It was Rahul who took me to him."

"But where did you meet Rahul, in the first place?"

"Only here in this same house. He was mom's lover, of which I had no idea then."

My head was spinning. I slumped. All others, following my lead, laughed at my loss. The mood has changed in a fraction of second. 

Saroj aunt put her hand around me and said, "Don't puzzle, Devika darling, Rahul is the same boy whom I fucked at the temple ruins on my father's 60th birthday."

"Oh, my...what a link! Unbelievable!" I shook my head. "Well, now, who's going to tell how uncle Dev was brought into this fold? Bhavana? Or uncle himself?" 

"I'm no good at story telling," Bhavana slipped out.

"It's ok, I'll try, but I'm afraid I won't be as good as Saroj in words," so humble Uncle Dev started his narration:

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 01:26 PM