Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE

Twentyone years later I returned to the same temple ruins, where I was deflowered on a rainy day by my brother and married later by my father. 

It was my father who took me there. And it was his 60th birthday. He wanted to have a dharsan of that deity, with whose blessings he lost his cherry to his mother and with whose witness he married me. 

Bhavana had her exams and so she stayed back. 

As we entered the temple we noticed a bike parked outside with its back wheel removed. A young man sitting inside the porch was on his feet when he noticed us. 

My father asked him what his trouble was. 

He told that he and his friend came that way on a picnic, but wanted to know what that structure was, but ended up with the back wheel punctured. And his friend has gone to the nearby town to repair the wheel. 

We also came to know of him that he was from South, doing his school final in a Central School there. Only then I observed his boyish face. If he was in school final, then he must be around 18, but he looked on the higher side because of his physique. His Hindi was flawless for a boy from south. 

My father introduced him us as husband and wife, on which he looked at me with a quizzical interest. 

We went into the holy chamber and offered our prayer. The boy too accompanied us. 

He wondered at the naked statue of the deity. 

At that moment, suddenly, there was a roar in the sky and, as if from nowhere, the rain came heavily and fell in floods. I felt a change in the atmosphere, and to my guilt, I felt hot. 

My father murmured in my ear, to my shock, and induced me to have sex with the boy. I said I wouldn't touch an outsider because of my past and wanted to make love only to my father. But, why I don't know, my father talked me into it. 

He talked long about his inner voice. And I had to respect his beliefs.

He then talked to the boy. The boy readily agreed. To my inquiring father, the boy said it was his first time. 

My father grinned at me. I blushed. He made him naked and laid him on his back on the same granite block where I was laid by my bother 21 years back. 

The boy's erection was enormous. And my father, running his fingers on it, winked at me and invited me to feast on my prey. I got rid of my cloths. 

The boy, with his eyes bulging, starred at my stark nakedness. I climbed and squatted on him. And my father guided the boy's young sturdy cock into my matured melting cunt. I had to close my eyes in pleasure as the young thing bored into me. 

I opened my eyes to the mockery in the pleasing look of my father. I made a face at him. And I moved up and down and squashed my inner folds against the boy's hard cock. 

My father laughed and I with him. But the boy was gasping as if he was getting drowned. 

I lowered me on my knees, leaned on the boy with my big breasts crushing against his chest and covered his gasping mouth with mine. And raised my buttocks and glided up and down on his cock. He was restless with his hands. He wanted to have a feel of my boobs. I raised my chest a bit and allowed space for his hands to invade. He grabbed and pressed at them. 

I moved up and fed his mouth with my nipples. And eagerly he sucked at them. 

Soon the boy caught up with the rhythm. And from down below he started fucking up. I enjoyed his force and speed. With appreciation, I cast a side-glance at my father. Poor old man that he is holding his semi hard cock and pumping it, to raise it to its glory. I pitied him and signaled him to come to me.

My father came around and knelt in front, with the boy's head in between his legs. I gave open my mouth to him. My father fed me with his semi hardness. And I sucked on. And from below our guest lover fucked on. 

As we were roused by our movements, the boy let out a long groan and lodged his cock up in my cunt and simmered. His hot seeds gushed into my cave. I waited his movements to ebb away. And then I gave him space to slip out his cock of my cunt and him of me. My father reached his point by then and filled my mouth. 

'Nice way to celebrate my 60th birthday,' said my father, 'and my old mom-son commemoration.'

'Thank goddess for involving me on this occasion,' I replied.

The rain too had stopped. And we three dressed and kissed one another thanks.

I felt suddenly the presence of my brother there, but nowhere to see. And I sighed.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 01:18 PM