Incest The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - COMPLETE
Remaining story oSAROJ DEVI 

When my father concluded with his narration, I was so sexed up to bounce on any cock, but then luckily I had my father's cock, stirred up by his own narration. 

'What a family tale!' I commented. 'Would you mind to link the lineage down to your daughter, dad?' 

He placed his hands on my boobs and gave them an affectionate squeeze. 'Actually I wanted to take you to Swargadwaar and take your cherry there, but you spoiled everything by running away and loosing it with an outsider. Our dream to visit Swargadwaar remains unfulfilled.' My father sighed.

'I'm sorry, papa, but I lost my cherry even before I ran away, and that too only to my brother. It happened in the temple ruins 20 km away from here, where a naked goddess resides as deity.'

'Is it? Thank goddess, we are saved then. It's the same temple, the temple of Nagnadevika, where my mom initiated me,' dad was exited. 

He scooped me up and kissed my mouth. I put down my hand and squeezed his cock under his dress. Dad had me laid across the bed in such a way that my legs were touching the floor. He moved in between my legs and started pulling down my garments. I lifted my buttocks to make his task easy. On seeing my naked pussy, his eyes sparkled.

'Like it?' I lifted my groin a bit up.

'I love it, honey,' my dad ran his tongue over his lips.

I swayed my hip in an inviting way. He lowered his head and occupied my pussy. Whipping my clit with his experienced tongue, he raised me swiftly to the pleasure flow. His probing and jabbing kept me afloat for a prolonged time. It was my first experience in yielding my pussy for a tongue. And my father, trained by my grand mother, took me to the peak. I raised my melting cunt and rubbed it against my father's mouth, holding his head with my both hands. In that moment, my abdomen muscles convulsed in ripples and my up heaved cunt surged out its sweet hot juices. I had become so tender down there and I shoved off my father's head.

Before I settled down of my sweet sensations, my father got up, got rid of his cloths and entered my cunt hole with his big pole. I felt its girth stretching out my vaginal walls and its tip deep up to my navel line. Shock and thrill out of it triggered in me an immediate climax. I moaned and moaned. 

'You're too big for me, papa,' I spoke out.

'I won't rush things and will be kind to you, my child,' dad assured.

'I didn't mean that. This cunt-stretching itself is more than enough was what I meant by that.' 

'But you see your poor papa has to empty his balls.' 

'Who prevents you? Tear me down, if you want. Fuck the hell out of me, dad, I'm all yours.' 

He thanked me and started his engine. My sheath never stopped lubricating him. All through the fuck he was praising the tightness of my lubricating hot cunt. 

In between, he babbled about another tight cunt, which I didn't care to decipher. 

I clung to him and encouraged him to loot me. And in short time he raised me to a massive orgasm and into my quaking pussy he flooded, in hot spurt, his stored up seeds.

I didn't allow him to disengage. I confined him in my arms and legs. 

He continued his sucking at my breasts until his cock shrunk to its normal size. And then I let him go. 

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Family Web (By = sorggavaasal) - by usaiha2 - 10-05-2019, 01:10 PM